• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laxus Dreyar vs God Enel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laxus Dreyar
Not sure this match stomp or not. But it seem interesting for me.
Enel
Laxus Dreyar VS God Enel

Use lowest version on Laxus. (If it look like to stomp, you can tell me to use higher version of him instead)

You can tell me to edit more condition for make this match more fair.

Ok, and... who is the winner?

Considering the fact that Laxus can and will no-sell every lightning attack Enel throws at him by eating it, Laxus already has a distinct advantage.

However, Enel's saving grace is his Logia intangibility, and I'm not sure if Laxus is able/willing to eat someone who is living lightning.

I'm gonna wait for some more input before casting a proper vote.

Reppuzan said:
However, Enel's saving grace is his Logia intangibility, and I'm not sure if Laxus is able/willing to eat someone who is living lightning.
Laxus can also turn into living lightning. He's used this ability to avoid physical blows from Natsu and once against Precht. Also, Natsu once started consuming Atlas Flame, a dragon whose body is entirely fire. This shows that dragon slayers can indeed consume someone who is a living mass of their respective element.

This battle is just like Natsu vs Ace you can't tell who is gonna win.

The only thing that maybe could help is Laxus not consuming lighting and getting actual dmg of it while God Enel can be hurt by Laxus even with logia cause if you think "magic" was only mentioned once in OP and that one time was clearly said "magic" users have advantage against all non magic users which i guess would include logia's intangibility in fact HAKI as power is the closest thing to magic in some way.

For example Juvia is resistant on any phisical attack due to her body being made of water but she can get hurt if it's a magical attack or magic energy being wraped around the object used against her.

Unless magic somehow works like haki to let Laxus hit Enel, the only way he can actually hurt Enel is to eat him. Enel on the other hand DOES have ways to hurt Laxus other than just electricity (which Laxus can eat). Such as using his staff, reshaping the staff into a trident for piercing attacks as well as forging other metal in such a way if he desires, etc.--all the stuff he did against Luffy in their battle once he realizes that electricity won't work on his opponent.

Since we have no evidence that Laxus has any way to hit Enel, and there's no way that Laxus would actually eat a freaking human, I have to give this to Enel via his intangibility and melee attacks. As soon as he realizes his opponent powers up by eating his lightning, he wont' use his lightning anymore, and he'll proceed to lay the smackdown against his opponent who cannot even touch him.

In summary: Enel Wins.

Endless loop of throwing electricity at each other. Both get tired of it. Became BFF instead. Runs an electric company together. Happy ending for both of fhem.

The end

I think you forget that except from lightning magic, Laxus also has Fairy Law.

And with verses equalized, yes magic can hit Enel like Haki.

Lol yeah because the guy before me gave a reason, because the people who just say "x" stomps on all the other match ups give reasons, Enel is faster and has greater Dc, add in the best observation haki in the entire one piece series and laxus can't touch him

But Laxus has not lower AP/dura stats than Enel. Actually he has higher casual feat than Enel (who has his 7-B stats with his best attack while Laxus has that level wih unamed casual attacks). Also nothing apart from physical attacks (And observation haki which isnt damaging move) will work on Laxus- electricity don't damage him and also givs him possibility to absorb it in form of energy restoration. Yes Enel is faster but has no way to damage Laxus enough to win. No limit fallacy dont work if both have same tier so Fairy Law will work. Also Laxus has runes ability to set ome rules againt Enel (not as skilled as Freed but still). So Laxus has ways to take Enel down other than Electricity while all Enel can apart fromelectricity is not a factor.

So if Enels main offensive power doesn't work, how is this a fair match? What's the point of this matchup if Enel can't even use his powers? In any case, observation haki + superior speed means Enel can just keep dodging everything laxus throws at him

Well, Enel has some way to attack Laxus too. Like Goodyfresh stated, Enel on the other hand DOES have ways to hurt Laxus other than just electricity (which Laxus can eat). Such as using his staff, reshaping the staff into a trident for piercing attacks as well as forging other metal in such a way if he desires, etc.

About Enel's speed, he only faster when travelling via Lightning Dispersion only. If he remain in physical form, his speed is comparable to Laxus. And Enel must remain in physical form if him want to hurt Laxus because his lightning can't effect on him.

Yes, Enel has Mantra, he can use it to dodge Laxus' attacks. but I don't think he keep concentrate to active Mantra all on fight without infallible, otherwise Luffy who is slower and hasn't any Haki in that time would ever be able win on him.

Yeah but enels main power is his devil fruit ability,without it he's pretty weak, his physical attributes are nothing special he couldn't even beat pre gear luffy

I don't know if this will affect this fight as of yet, but there is a huge FT revision for Part 1 and 2 FT characters that will upgrade AP and Speed. I think Laxus will be boosted to MHS. Keep debating as you are. But I'm just giving you guys a heads up.

Goodyfresh said:
Unless magic somehow works like haki to let Laxus hit Enel, the only way he can actually hurt Enel is to eat him. Enel on the other hand DOES have ways to hurt Laxus other than just electricity (which Laxus can eat). Such as using his staff, reshaping the staff into a trident for piercing attacks as well as forging other metal in such a way if he desires, etc.--all the stuff he did against Luffy in their battle once he realizes that electricity won't work on his opponent.
Since we have no evidence that Laxus has any way to hit Enel, and there's no way that Laxus would actually eat a freaking human, I have to give this to Enel via his intangibility and melee attacks. As soon as he realizes his opponent powers up by eating his lightning, he wont' use his lightning anymore, and he'll proceed to lay the smackdown against his opponent who cannot even touch him.

In summary: Enel Wins.
Based on this right here, I'd say Enel takes the win this time.

Laxus can eat him since it was shown that dragon slayers can eat living as well of course that's like the last thing I mean he is not Natsu who tried to eat an entire dragon lol. Seriously battle shounen protagonists need more originality.

Lucifonityoplpopop said:
It doesn't say that on his page, and Natsu was fighting laxus so there's no way he's intangible otherwise Natsu wouldn't have been able to touch him
In the same fight with Natsu he turned into living lightning. He did the same to Hades. So both can be intangible.

Intangibility in FT verse is considered as much lower asset than in OP verse because there is more magical stuff in FT (and magical attacks bypass it- at least in case of Juvia, who is most prominent user of intangibility in series). Therefore being "Logia" (at least other one than Acno-one) isnt that big deal in FT. That is why Laxus is not unbeatable in his verse, especially if it is not his most prominent ability.

Soldier Blue said:
Reppuzan said:
Laxus can also turn into living lightning. He's used this ability to avoid physical blows from Natsu and once against Precht. Also, Natsu once started consuming Atlas Flame, a dragon whose body is entirely fire. This shows that dragon slayers can indeed consume someone who is a living mass of their respective element.
But Natsu didn't fully eat Atlas Flame. And if Igneel can't how can Natsu? I know that's not the main topic, but the question does relate to Laxus eating Enel.

@TheDinosaur64

Igneel was shown consuming Atlas Flame's flames in a flashback scene.

Anyway, I'm closing this as it's old and outdated as BFF said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back