• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logia and dragon slayer interaction

Laxus can definitely eat his lightning attacks, no idea about Enel himself, though it should technically work because Logia users literally become their element. Is that what you were thinking?

Enel does not die... He'll just regenerate his lightning and stuff
IMG_6702.jpg

Vore

When Enel becomes lightning, Laxus could theoretically just eat him and he wins

When a Slayer eats their element, it is immediately converted into Magic Power, the Lightning wouldn't just rest within Laxus, Enel would be transmuted into raw Magic Power itself, basically losing his entire sense of self, so yeah, it would kill Enel

Can someone give me a good summary of Logia intangibility?
The type of intangibility?
Is it Energy intangibility, Elemental intangibility?

Just wanna know if Hulk's Non Physical Interaction can work on them?
1. It's elemental 2. You need Elemental intangibility negation, Non Physical Interaction won't effect logia's
When a Slayer eats their element, it is immediately converted into Magic Power, the Lightning wouldn't just rest within Laxus, Enel would be transmuted into raw Magic Power itself, basically losing his entire sense of self, so yeah, it would kill Enel
No. You also just said eats their element, not sure why changing the properties of Enel's elemental form and absorbing that is doing anything to his true body

which again can also regenerate from

They only would get stronger/have more magic... Anything else is just a lie. 🙈

The specific Elemental intangibility negation that works is where you force change the properties of the elements, solidifying it to where you can hit their true body

Being able to interact and touch the element doesn't do anything

No. You also just said eats their element, not sure why changing the properties of Enel's elemental form and absorbing that is doing anything to his true body

which again can also regenerate from

They only would get stronger/have more magic... Anything else is just a lie. 🙈
Enel becomes lightning. Laxus eats him. He dies. GG

Which Enel becomes...
... Enel's true body doesn't become lightning, he transforms into lightning
IMG_6702.jpg

Enels himself is independent from the lightning form

Think like having 2 bodies... Tho I doubt you want to even learn from me via the way you commented

Last edited:
"Anyone who has eaten a fruit of this type can become an element"
Literally what the scan you sent says

The rest talks about how they can act in ways they normally can't with physical bodies. Not much else to say there
Again... Not going to explain anymore because I think you just basically ignoring shit and nitpicking or something
身体を砂に変化させ、自在に操る能力。砂状態では身体の原型を保たず、基本的に打撃などの物理攻撃は無効。

The ability to transform one's body into sand and manipulate it at will. In the sand state, the body does not retain its original form, and physical attacks such as blows are basically ineffective.
Here it says whenever he's in the sand state, the original body won't be there anymore

You damaging/interacting with the element or even removing the element
0509-019.png
0510-002.png
0510-003.png
0566-002.png
0574-008.png
0578-008.png

Does nothing to the real body

So Dragon slayers eating their element and turning it into magic will do nothing to their true body... There's literally nothing proving/suggesting that it will

Again... Not going to explain anymore because I think you just basically ignoring shit and nitpicking or something

Here it says whenever he's in the sand state, the original body won't be there anymore

You damaging/interacting with the element or even removing the element
0509-019.png
0510-002.png
0510-003.png
0566-002.png
0574-008.png
0578-008.png

Does nothing to the real body

So Dragon slayers eating their element and turning it into magic will do nothing to their true body... There's literally nothing proving/suggesting that it will
Monkey's right.
Laxus would eat Enel's elemental body (which really doesn't end) whereas Enel's true body remains untouchable regardless of the elemental intangibility bypassing.

Also this could make for an interesting interaction. Would Laxus transmutate Enel's body, or would Enel revert back into his sentient self and take over from the inside out? Has a dragon slayer ever interacted with an element with a true sentient body that can both resist being consumed and possess the consumer?

Monkey's right.
Laxus would eat Enel's elemental body (which really doesn't end) whereas Enel's true body remains untouchable regardless of the elemental intangibility bypassing.

Also this could make for an interesting interaction. Would Laxus transmutate Enel's body, or would Enel revert back into his sentient self and take over from the inside out? Has a dragon slayer ever interacted with an element with a true sentient body that can both resist being consumed and possess the consumer?
Enel becomes magic within Laxus

Dragon Slayers have consumed sentient elements before. In fact, Laxus has quite literally devoured a raw Dragons soul before. Enel would basically be devoured into nothingness.

Enel becomes magic within Laxus

Dragon Slayers have consumed sentient elements before. In fact, Laxus has quite literally devoured a raw Dragons soul before. Enel would basically be devoured into nothingness.
Why would Enel himself become magic? His "true body" wouldn't get absorbed alongside the lightning itself because his true body itself isn't lightning.
Enel would pretty much be a source of infinite magic for laxus (since logias don't run out of their elements as far as I'm aware) but wouldn't get killed via absorption since his real body can't be interacted with regardless

Why would Enel himself become magic? His "true body" wouldn't get absorbed alongside the lightning itself because his true body itself isn't lightning.
Enel would pretty much be a source of infinite magic for laxus (since logias don't run out of their elements as far as I'm aware) but wouldn't get killed via absorption since his real body can't be interacted with regardless
I feel like you're making stuff up...

But frankly I don't really care anymore, I still think a Logia gets absorbed into nothing, I mean Dragon Slayers can legit just eat souls and conceptual shit even if they're not the same element, so I'm like 99% sure Laxus would just absorb the Enel alongside the Lightning itself

I'm not 💀 Logia physiology is layered.
Negating elemental intangibility by itself isn't enough to hurt the logia user. You need haki or seastone to negate the devil fruit itself, OR NPI to interact with the "true body" of a logia, even if you can interact with the element.

If laxus was to eat his elemental body whole what would he comeback as? Would he just reappear out of thin air?

If laxus was to eat his elemental body whole what would he comeback as? Would he just reappear out of thin air?
as lightning again. There's no "whole" elemental body. Logias generate endless amounts of their element. Laxus would not run out of lightning to eat basically. He uses Enel as an infinite battery but Enel remains unharmed

as lightning again. There's no "whole" elemental body. Logias generate endless amounts of their element. Laxus would not run out of lightning to eat basically. He uses Enel as an infinite battery but Enel remains unharmed
Yeah ik that they generate and endless amount but how fast do they? Cause from what I can remember it isn’t insanely fast so if maxus is able to consume his lightning body faster than it can regenerate what would happen?

Yeah ik that they generate and endless amount but how fast do they? Cause from what I can remember it isn’t insanely fast so if maxus is able to consume his lightning body faster than it can regenerate what would happen?
Nothing speed related. They are the element itself, so they don't have to be 'creating' it in a traditional sense. Lightning would just be coming off Enel and to Laxus in endless amounts until Laxus stops.
Or overloads, if they can do that

Nothing speed related. They are the element itself, so they don't have to be 'creating' it in a traditional sense. Lightning would just be coming off Enel and to Laxus in endless amounts until Laxus stops.
Or overloads, if they can do that
I know he’s the element but what I’m saying is his body is made up of a certain amount of the element and if that part was to be destroyed he would have to regenerate it which isn’t instant like here so let’s say if an attack were completely erase matter on the smallest scale and eels whole body was hit by it would he die or would his actual body appear out of thin air?

here so let’s say if an attack were completely erase matter on the smallest scale and eels whole body was hit by it would he die or would his actual body appear out of thin air?
Nope. If you erase him to the point of his element's absence I think he'd die.

But frankly I don't really care anymore, I still think a Logia gets absorbed into nothing, I mean Dragon Slayers can legit just eat souls and conceptual shit even if they're not the same element, so I'm like 99% sure Laxus would just absorb the Enel alongside the Lightning itself
When have slayers eaten conceptual shi-

Acnologia eating his way out of the Space Between Time, which is a concept
He's like a lot different than the other Slayers. Remember that concept still is magic based / contains magic. Acnologia is the Magic Dragon Slayer so he can eat any type of magic, regardless of properties.

Back