• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs BB (Ending the Inevitable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Oh come on, we all knew this was coming sooner or later, at this point, I'm just ending the inevitable.

Speed is Unequalized until further notice, 5A versions, fight takes place in the Moon Cell arena.

Lavos:

BB (Fate/Extra CCC):

bl3rgh┬▓┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│┬│

/thread

Either way you won't catch me dead debating anything BB related after all the drama, controversy and outright urgh we've all had with this character over time. Lavos is up there too.

This is basically the epitome of Trainwreck at this point.

Definitely the culmination of "not worth the effort nor the controversy nor everything that may come out of this".

I should know better by now. Thus, I'm out.

Oh, I plan to stick around to see this match, trust me. I just wanted to jest a bit. Calm before the storm. I'll only pose arguments if I feel the need to. Otherwise, I'll say fra when I find something acceptable.

Via too many things. I'll use the lesser acausal reasonings and say that his powers allow him, and those channeling them minorly to above time and space, and can only be "killed" in 1999. Not counting the constant usage of it coming back from different timelines, as Fate explained that one to death.

Basically, Lavos is the acausal that would actually no-sell good Causality manipulation.

Next I'll be linking a few "small little" posts over a number of threads I had too once you finish that. Since it's all written already and has nothing to do with the match itself I won't stress myself with that. ovovovovovovovovovovovovo

Jokes aside he's acausal because:

1. Transcending Time and Space and resides outside of its flow (even things that channel a fraction of its power such as the black omen work like this).

2. He was active immediately after his defeat both through his defeated self that ended up in the DBT and his past self in 12000 BC that became aware of its defeat in 1999 and worked on solving that.

3. Alternate self summon shenanigans (the blog post also elaborates on them being the same being yet different).

4. Way less significant characters are TP immune by default in the series (See CT cast which has way less of a paycheck in the space-time department than Lavos).

5. Ignored the Universal scale Cause and Effect of an entire timeline being restored that would dictate he should return to existence along with it.

6. If there were no restrictions of tiers in threads he would actually come back not long post its defeat and erasure as the DD instead of simply using alternates as that's what happened in the verse.

7. Depending if you're saying pre or post defeat Base Lavos, he is also an entity "with no beginning and no end".

There are more things than this but that about covers the main points without forcing anyone to read too much. In other words it's what Cal said: It's not that Acausality isn't justified as much as there's too much to stuff there.

TheNeolancer said:
Months ago when he wasn't even a third as strong as he is now due to the amount of revisions has had since then.

If he really did beat me to it to making revised Lavos vs BB, he proooooooooobaaably would have said it during this thread would he?

It was a joke my friend, hence the comedic cross-out. OvO

Chrono Trigger takes place on "The Planet" which doesn't quite resemble Earth, however he isn't old enough to override it's authority.

He's also Acasual so Time Paradoxing is moot.

So the question is, can they fully kill each other? I didn't Equalize the Speed, so Psudo Omnipresence is enabled for BB

I'm assuming Lavos wouldn't be considered of Earth because he's an alien parasite so Authority probably wouldn't affect him. In which case leaning towards Lavos as he has more hax and has hax that can counter BB's such as Acasualty countering casualty manipulation and Time Manipulation countering Time Travel along with the whole "can copy entire movesets" thing.

Yet the Moon Cell has divine parasites in it that landed on Earth.

Also, Nigh-Omnipresence

Can Lavos simultaneously attack BB at every point throughout time or just reach to a finite number of points in time at once?

Because if there's even a single second in the timeline that he doesn't attack her for, that single second becomes an infinity of instances, and thus an infinity of BB's

Does her omnipresence even work that way? Because that really sounds like taking Time Paradox Immunity to the extreme and saying that if i'm immune to paradoxes I can't die because killing me now is just trying to paradox the version of me that exists an instant later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back