• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs BB (Ending the Inevitable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, being in another timeline doesn't matter for them as with Multi-Universal range they could keep the fight going even without being in BB's timeline. For two I don't remember any instance about BB stopping Multi-Universal teleportation with laws so that kinda falls into same speculation territory as "BoundaryHaxGG Yukari".

How does their multi-universal range work? What sort of stuff have they done with it?

And I dunno about multi universe TP, but she can write rules saying "no game items", which I'm pretty sure include TP items.

Attacked a massive city from across space-time and from across a parallel world/alternate timeline. They can also send people to the DBT which goes aaall the way past the infinite timelines, though I doubt Base Lavos can do this last one from infinite timelines away and that's the reason why we left the thing with the low end Multi-Universal range instead of Multiversal+ like its higher keys.

They can also hurl things to their own timeline as seen with what happened to Dinopolis, btw, but if Lavos did this to BB he would just be being blitzed again so. lol

Voting inconclusive cuz of the bit monarch and fate just went through.

Also @monarch "So do things in imaginary number space. Gil can live there because he's GIlgamesh, and he's OP. Other things can't exist there. Only "imaginary" (non-existent) things can "exist" within" I LOL'd

Yo, Fate. If Lavos can send people to the end of time, lit. time at the end of infinity, why doesn't Lavos has multiversal+ range?

He did, from close range. He opened the gate but the gate itself was close to him and I'm pretty sure we don't count teleportation/portals alone as attack range.

Kinda surprised how calm this thread has been so far, considering the first several comments

I mean, Mordred vs Ichigo got more heated

Also, I just want to point out that by the end of this fight, both of them will have gained each other's powers.

BB will be breaking him down into data and absorbing it to gain his powers and nature, and he'll be copying all her skills

What kind of monster would this be?

I wonder how Lavos Vs Kirby would be (Lavos is tired of being microwaved by this spoiled pink ball and now seeks revenge owo)

Not to be that guy, but does anyone mind posting the quote where it says that literally every instance of her across time is connected?

Because "She is already in both the past and the future." doesn't mean that. It means that many are connected. Not every single possible instance

Go on her profile. She exists in the past present and future and has a higher dimensional perspective so it's like flipping through pages for her. As in every page should have a new BB. I highly doubt there's just three chilling and even if there was one for every 10 years In the future and past that's still a ******* LOT of BBs. As for what you're asking for I'm not sure if there is one but I'll wait and find out with you lad.

I wish I had one... or 5 Q.Q

A book has a limited amount of pages tho. It's one for every femtosecond? That's a ton of BB, but nowhere near infinite. I don't doubt that there is a lot of versions of her across the timeline, but the infinite is new to me.

Not even sure if it actually affects the match, just want to understand better

I've never seen a book that contains all 3-D Space-time so I wouldn't know how many pages it has m8. I'm just sharing my 2 cents waiting for someone to come along if there actually is a quote that specific. The infinite thing is new to me too

I can totally see BB leaving and getting the Death Star to shoot at Lavos and see what happens with that speed gap before Lavos has done anything.

She exists in every point of time and you can have infinite amount of moments/points of time between one and two seconds. Just as you can have an infinite amount of numbers between the number 0 and 1.

Yeah, I haven't found the quote for the "every"

She is nigh-omnipresent based on this quote plus the book thing, correct?

"Since she became an existence of the archival space, BB, who can travel back in time and rewind reality, must have known of 'this present'. ...Though it makes the head spin. That's because the moment BB became the Moon Cell, she could inform her past self of 'this present moment'. ...That's why. BB knew from the very beginning that we could never make it on time, no matter what.

Rin: If it were a loop we might still have hope. But that's not it. BB broke through the protective wall, and in the instant she enveloped the Core, became the Moon Cell. And in the Moon Cell the concept of time in our observable universe does not exist. She is already in both the past and the future."

No? I would assume that she exists both in the past and the future. The quote doesn't say "literally every instant".

As I said above, you could have a BB for every Planck instant, and this wouldn't equal an infinite amount

She can kill the thing as many times as she wants.

He has spares.

Lavos isn't ever tagging BB, while BB isn't ever putting it down.

Not really when her opponent can attack from alternate timelines away and across space-time. Multi-Universal range is a thing.

What? He will still be well within his battle range (Multi-Universal). BFR only counts if you're thrown beyond the point you can't even do anything to keep the battle going/outside your range.

At best BB removes him from the Moon Cell. That is ridiculously dwarfed by Lavos' range. He is still on the battlefield as far as he's concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back