• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs BB (Ending the Inevitable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that even if removed from the Moon Cell, Lavos can still reach it with his attacks. Hence, no ringout really happened. As far as he's concerned being outside the moon cell may as well be melee either way.

@Dragon 95% of my input is clarification on whatever rather than voting.

I truly never did take part in the match proper.

In fact I called the match dumb as I doubt this is even debatable considering with Unequalized speed this is the same thing as the previous one, only difference being that BB is ragdolling Lavos around 'till she gets bored.

Sounds like Masochism to me.

Either way, I came here to tease Fate. (After the troll yesterday, i'm butthurt. ovo)

This fight is like, very confusing to me overall.

Also you did vote!

FateAlbane said:
@Dragon 95% of my input is clarification on whatever rather than voting.

I truly never did take part in the match proper.

In fact I called the match dumb as I doubt this is even debatable considering with Unequalized speed this is the same thing as the previous one, only difference being that BB is ragdolling Lavos around 'till she gets bored.

So uhh....Does Equalizing it make a difference?

I think it was generally agreed that BB would just null whatever Lavos did with her Causality/Law Stuff applied to herself.

Frankly depends with Equalized, if BB could null whatever like it was said in the previous thread then Inconclusive, if she can't then stomp.

Either way the match sounds iffy and as I see it should probably be left alone as is (either with the previous result or whatever unequalized here).

Lets make Beelzemon vs Lavos.

True Beelzemon vs Base lavos with unequalized speed for more fun.

@Pachi Nah, I'll vote against Lavos from now on, for reasons above. I'm 100% serious, if that Lavos vs 682 Edition 288568399598358398658 thread gets traction I'll go there and say "682 for reasons above and adaptation. See, I can be a party killer, too."

I tried to kill his spam to no avail, so I'll spite from now on.

@Dragon

Just wondering, If Lucemon gets the new upgrade, do we revision the inconclusive threads or not? I mean, the guy has gone quite a few upgrades now.

FateAlbane said:
By fair I mean if Lucey gets a decisive victory, since even though I like Krishna I'd rather have Lucey winning.
I mean, Re:Digitize Lucy did get a big AP upgrade thanks to Alphamon's Re:Digitize shenanigans.

Really? Guess I'll make that and see what happens then. Probably will try to remain neutral and just counting votes, too. But we'll see.

EDIT: When the upgrades go through, of course.

"Alphamon Evolves" gg.

Dude's Digivolution alone killed countless 2-A's across the Digital World.

@Repp Judging by the fact that this has over 100 replies, some debating, nearly 0 votes and the fact that no one wants to take this seriously or go through the discussion agai the few votes we have are pointing towards the exact same result that's already on their profiles from the previous match, closing it may be the most likely choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back