• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

large star level dabura and buu arc pre mystic gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
dabura and ss2 buu saga gohan are currently large star+, however goku says dabura is about the same level as cell who is solar system level

why arent gohan and dabura solar system

Don't take my word for it but I'm assuming it's becsuse they didn't say Super Perfect, and the most we could assume is Perfect otherwise.

i dont think they ever called him super perfect cell and the last version of cell goku sensed was super perfect

Did the series itself ever make a distunction between Perfect and Super Perfect Cell itself, or was it just outside media? If the series was vague about which Cell it was, they could have "At least High 4-C, Possibly 4-B" or something maybe

na just outside media, i dont ever recall them saying super perfect cell, Maybe in a databook but ill check

yeah now while i do think ss2 teen>ss2 buu arc due to rust

i dont think its a whole tier difference due to gokus statement about dabura

It's 100% true that Super Perfect Cell isn't considered any different from Perfect Cell in-verse. However, it would be weird for Buu Saga Gohan to be at the same level of his Cell Saga self when we know he was weaker.

Y'all do know Goku later on says "he is stronger than I thought", in the manga. Although, he only said that after seeing Dabura use Magic. So at the very least with Magic, Dabura would be stronger than Cell.

I think he says it in the Japanese version of the anime as well. Except here it seems to be more in a referencing to him fighting, although, I could be wrong. Either way both Japanese anime and manga has Dabura as stronger in one way or the other.

https://imgur.com/a/c0ZS797

Just because Adult Gohan could still be 4-B doesn't mean he's as strong as Teen Gohan. Teen Gohan overpowered Super Perfect Cell (with a little help) to the point where not even a single cell was left for him to regen from......while at half strength.

Yeah, it's likely Adult Gohan wasn't that much weaker than his Teen self, he was probably around Super Perfect Cell level at the time or a little weaker during the fight against Dabura, plus he was rusty after so long without a real fight.

Which explains his performance against Dabura.

Yeah even if he hadn't trained, he shouldn't THAT far off from his Teenage self since even without training, his body would... y'know, GROW into adulthood? So at the very least, physically, his lack of training should be alleviated by the fact that went into his adulthood/technical Physical Prime.

yeah I think Teen Gohan being much stronger than Adult Gohan is a misconception. The point was Gohan was rusty because he wasn't fighting for a solid 12 years. Matter of fact I believe it was implied Gohan tapped into his Teen power when he did his Electic Kamehameha against Boo's Pod.

That too. I don't think they said Gohan flat out NEVER trained, it's just that he didn't fight.

Plus Ki and Fighting in dragon ball is just as much a mental aspect as it is a physical one so him degrading so much makes absolutely no sense when Toriyama has made it a point that fighters can and will reach their physical max so they will instead focus on the mental part of Ki, which I can't see it degrading for Gohan.

Akreious said:
That too. I don't think they said Gohan flat out NEVER trained, it's just that he didn't fight.
Plus Ki and Fighting in dragon ball is just as much a mental aspect as it is a physical one so him degrading so much makes absolutely no sense when Toriyama has made it a point that fighters can and will reach their physical max so they will instead focus on the mental part of Ki, which I can't see it degrading for Gohan.
BRO
9ddcae09f37dee13212030c5d5d97c7ee6585fec 00
"....his strength hadn't change since he was a boy."

Funny you say that.....

yeah I think that confirms it. Gohan either stayed the same strength or had negligible weakening, whether it be for the fact that his growth into an adult offset his lack of training and/or because the majority of one's strength comes from the mind, not the body.

super perfect cell was a fanmade name and they use cell as his latest form and hence in the guidebook it was stated dabura is equal to cell that fought gohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back