• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Country level God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it has been accepted by the OBD, I suppose that it should probably be fine.

Well, if it is uncertain if the OBD accepted and used the calculation, you have to ask some of our calc group members to evaluate it and comment here.

Well, then it should probably be fine.

Guys, I saw this thread, went to the profiles, and saw what was incomplete, edited and updated it. Feel free, to revise if you want. I hope that I was of help!

thx Nedge!

(Btw, you messed up a little on Lucia's page. You wrote "large country class" instead of "large country level"

The word '"Class" was already and I just didn't notice. I just fixed now. Thanks for the head up, Captain Torch. I was happy to help!

Have the edits been carried out, and if so, should we close this thread?

Antvasima, I finished editing these profiles earlier so they can be closed if you want.

By the way, about the recent events, wish you guys, the staffs, the best of luckƒæì

Thank you. I hope for the best, but things are very tough currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back