• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haru Glory Ability Additions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so Haru should get “fear inducing aura” via his blood lust as his blood lust is able to strike fear into his opponents Link

Haru should get “Accelerated Development” as he was able to change the form of Ten Commandments sword in one day something that Shiba(the original owner of the Ten Commandments sword and the 1st Rave master) thought was impossible but yet when Haru was able to do it was enough to convince Shiba that Haru would one day surpass himself Link Link

Haru should get “Magic Nullification” “Magic resistance” via Ravelt as it is a sword that is made with a type of super hard mineral that was treated with magic that was able to resist being frozen by Jiero’s ice magic this is likely because the mineral has the power of anti magic as stated by Miltz one of the greatest and most knowledge mage’s around
it also was shown to be abel to melt Jiero’s ice magic something that miltz didn’t think even he could do Link

I’m not sure about this but I think Haru should get “Clairvoyance” as via the Rave Of Destiny Haru has the power of “prophecy” as he can telepathically communicate with master Saga who has the power to foresee the future and can communicate with Haru in the form of accurate prophecy’s about the future Link

Haru should get “Empowerment” as we see via his emotional state he is able to get a boost in power Link

Haru should get “Limited resistance to pain manipulation” as we see
Haru was able to resist the partial effects of ultimate pain which is supposed to restore every wound the receiver has ever received however it wasn’t able to restore every wound but it still had an effect on Haru that he was able to power through
as well as power through all crush which is a DB that turned his bones to dustLink Link

Last edited:
Magic Nullification should be Resistance to Magic for Ravelt

Because it isn’t nulling the effects of the magic, it’s resisting the effects

Yea I think it should be both it was able to resist the effects of the ice magic as well as melt the ice which is something Miltz couldn’t even do

Haru should get “Limited resistance to pain manipulation” as we see
Haru was able to resist the partial effects of ultimate pain which is supposed to restore every wound the receiver has ever received however it wasn’t able to restore every wound but it still had an effect on Haru that he was able to power through
as well as power through all crush which is a DB that turned his bones to dustLink Link
Eh this seems more like supernatural willpower than resistance to pain.

agree with rest

Eh this seems more like supernatural willpower than resistance to pain.
Either one is fine in my opinion

there wasn’t any mention of Haru powering through the effects of DB through willpower alone so that’s the only reason why I didn’t mention supernatural will power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back