• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also people like Zeus, Odin, Ra, and The Daghdha (the main Celtic God) are 2-A, but most of them have other scaling or feats. Like Greeks defeating the Titans who embody Multiversal concepts such as time or water.

A little bit longer, but is roughly the same concept. 180 day magic precog yo.

You know, as you do. I wonder what it must be like, every second of the day, some random fart level 1 Wizard spamming spells and Mystra has to see that he's casting Prest every 3 seconds.

It explains why the one dude died due to the massive amount of information when he cast the Level 13 spell on Mystra's predecessor.

Oh yeah, in 5e, Mystra comes back as Elm and another guy ressurect her, what the hell do with do with Elm now?

He just ressurected a 2-A being!

Qawsedf234 said:
Also people like Zeus, Odin, Ra, and The Daghdha (the main Celtic God) are 2-A, but most of them have other scaling or feats. Like Greeks defeating the Titans who embody Multiversal concepts such as time or water.
As in, they embody or they are those concepts

this is important (also if you've gotta link, might be useful to store it since Lancer has asked me like a dozen times if D&D gods can interact with concepts- each time I say yes, because yah know, people like Mystra literally being the Spellweave which is the source of magic, but still).

Zues' is very nice.

Poseiden's can be really good, but only if the being he's fighting interacts with water.

>Be Odin

>Have 19 Week Precog

>Sense the use of any magic in any capcity

>Sense whenever a group of people fight

>Sense any event that involves your entire race

PFFT!

I also like how all these precogs work on Acausal beings as well. Which makes them ever better.

Literally, D&D is becoming one of the most powerful Verses for it's respective tiers, the only one it's weak in is ironically 1-A.

It has like 77 2-A characters of varying degrees of 2-A. Plus you got the Immortals/Old Ones which fill out Tier 1

Iirc it was hinted that it was the Racial God of Humans. And Asmodeus fears him since if even a single person in the Multiverse remembers his name he can resurrect himself.

> To come back if just 1 person remembers their name?

Nah. Its only been applied to human. Guess the dude was just super powerful.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Asmodeus killed the god "he who was" and memory wiped everyone into forgetting his name since if anyone said his true name he'd come bsck
More proof of multiversal mindhax but not much else. LoP erasing the name of the God of Portals is another piece of evidence, as is Mystra driving all wizards mad with her death, so on and so forth.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>77 2-As.
I guess now we know who rules over the 2-A tier.
Eh. Maybe. Digimon and SMT are up there, too. I'd place D&D in the top three, though where in that top three I'm unsure of.

Lol Devil killed God.

Asmodeus killed beelzebub who ruled hell before him, who killed Satan who ruled before him

This is the only time Satan is ever mentioned in dnd

Back