• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
What I meant in rule over 2-A is that they would have more 2-As than any other franchise on here.
Also 10D? I thought SMT got up to 9D.
Ah. Still, woot woot. Lotta 2-As.

So on topic

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Killed the Greater Deity Aoskar with a single thought. Far more powerful than any normal deity. Vastly superior to Vecna after he had gained the power of a Greater Deity and been empowered by the Serpent. Repaired and restructured the full extent of the 2nd Edition Multiverse which contains an infinite number of infinitely large realms.) | High Multiverse level+ (Her true form is strong enough to instantly destroy the multiverse. Due to being able to alter and shape the multiverse in its entirety, she should at least be in the same general league as beings such as Ao the Overdeity), possibly higher (Superspace could include higher dimensions, but its unknown if the LOP effected them)

Intelligence: Unknown, seemingly very high, possibly supergenius (Comparable to Vecna, who has an intelligence rating of 43. Even the most intelligent of gods, who are easily on this level of intelligence, were incapable of outsmarting her.)

Power Changes: Pre-cog needs to be changed or removed since she isn't a god. Adding a High-Godly regen negation due to being able to kill Vecna in her High 2-A form.

Other: Vecna is changed to "At least 2-A". Anything else?

Qawsedf234 said:
So on topic
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Killed the Greater Deity Aoskar with a single thought. Far more powerful than any normal deity. Vastly superior to Vecna after he had gained the power of a Greater Deity and been empowered by the Serpent. Repaired and restructured the full extent of the 2nd Edition Multiverse which contains an infinite number of infinitely large realms.) | High Multiverse level+ (Her true form is strong enough to instantly destroy the multiverse. Due to being able to alter and shape the multiverse in its entirety, she should at least be in the same general league as beings such as Ao the Overdeity)

Intelligence: Unknown, seemingly very high, possibly supergenius (Comparable to Vecna, who has an intelligence rating of 43. Even the most intelligent of gods, who are easily on this level of intelligence, were incapable of outsmarting her.)

Power Changes: Pre-cog needs to be changed or removed since she isn't a god. Adding a High-Godly regen negation due to being able to kill Vecna in her High 2-A form.

Other: Vecna is changed to "At least 2-A". Anything else?
At least High 2-A, possibly Higher for LoP

@Qawsed High 2-A key should also mention she is directly stated to be comparable to Ao, who transcends the gods of the verse.

He didn't actually become an overgod though.

The again, we have Bill Cipher having a 2-A key for something that could have happened so... maybe he could have one, but not sure.

Yeah he didn't become one, but if his plan succeeded and it worked out 100%, he would've became a Overgod and it was stated that even Ao would have to submit to Vecna.

Oh I wasn't talking about a new Vecna key, but something saying the LOP ~ Ao. That's all I could think of

I see infinite speed justifications on DnD profiles are "Can battle other deities who exist beyond time and can control time easily."

If they're beyond time then why are they not immeasurable?

I do agree with Immeasurable speeds for D&D. That bit makes sense.

High 3-A. Just an infinite 3-D feat by the looks of it.

Seems to come from since the page was made in the first place. Might be worth looking into how good its regenerative abilities are.

If it's the main Goblin God I think he's either a Greater or Intermediate deity depending on the edition

Anyways the following God changes should be made

• Vecna gets At least 2-A rating
  • Gruumsh has his AP changes to scaling from Corellon
  • Moradin should have his Vecna scaling removed
  • Raven Queen should scale to Gruumsh since Nerull is slightly stronger. But her AP probably needs to be edited to a possibly 2-A
For Corellon and Moradin their tier justifcation should use scans, like (Has a higher Divine Rank than Mystra, who's death reordered the multiverse). Also when the profiles are open we should edit all of the God's precog to be less vague. Like Moradin only seeing things affecting Dwarfs and so on

First died because she allowed unlimited spell access, second died due to hubris, third died because other gods piled on her. It's not the safest of positions

Mr. Bambu said:
Anyhoo. Like I said, wasn't my choice, and if we don't handle restricted forms in such a way (dunno, really, the only restricted form I can think of is the eyepatch guy from Bleach) then we should probably remove it alongside her match vs Cronus... which makes me want to see another match because IIRC Saint Seiya DOES have a High 2-A.
I saw that LoP is legit.

But regarding this comment: We aint giving Beerus a 3-A rating now because he held back against SSG Goku. Or any other example of Goku self-restricting to not oneshot people.

Yeah there's a difference between holding back and having a limiter on your power.

That's the best comparison I came up with. For the most part Frieza doesn't hold back in his forms, he just has a artificial limitation placed on how much of his power he can use at any given time.

Qawsedf234 said:
Actually I just checked, every edition but 4e calls him a Greater God
It sadly isn't. It is an unnamed god that split itself into fragments to avoid being slaughtered when another deity was rampaging through.

That said, however. Would we have evidence of Greater Gods being able to neg Mid-Godly? I don't think this is the only instance in which a god has perma-killed another god.

There's been instances of deicide before. Either by gods, creations of gods, or Abominations of gods.

There's been some Babylonian gods permanently killed, some racial gods, Helm has been slain before, and the Greek Gods could kill their Greater God grandmother but can't since she's the physical embodiment of the Material Plane and doing so would kill all of their followers.

So gods should probably have Mid-Godly negation. Right?

Also guys I don't mean to alarm you but high-tier characters can resist the Destruction spell here, which appears to be Existence Erasure, as it destroys you completely.

Back