• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh right Wee Jas also doesn't contest with him, but skillfully plays him so she gets access to the domain. If she was saying she controlled the domain outright or wanted more power, it'd be a different story. Plus according to Dragon a bigger contributing reason is her precived weakness. A Greater God like Boccob or Nerull don't feel threatened by an Intermediate power.

She's already a Greater God due to limiting her powers and putting it in a well. It's likely that once she gets all of the domains she wants, she can just ascend and become nigh-unstoppable

She's strong, but

1: This is unrelated to the thread

2: She has access to her domains due to intelligence rather than brute power. If she didn't intentionally limit her strength she'd lose two domains

Also, is there a statement where it says that Nerrul and Boccob do not take interest in Wee Jas as she's a Intermindate God?

By lose access I meant that Boccob and Nerull would be far more hostile to her holding those domains. Both believe if it comes to blows they can handle a Intermediate power, neither are likely confident in fighting a Greater God Wee Jas and coming out unscathed.

Furthermore, it is implied that she does have Greater Power than them, for Magic, Wee Jas has all spells actively prepared while Boccob only has every one recorded in his library.

As for Death, Wee Jas has access to all other Death while Nerull is for Violence and Murder.

She has greater access, but as a Intermediate power she's notably weaker. If she was a Greater power when attempting to get both domains I doubt either would've relented.

Also, I've just found more proof about the Gods having Law Manipulation:

"Moments after the Fall of Netheril, a peasant girl with rudimentary magical training but an aptitude for spells became the new Goddess of Magic and managed to catch three of Netheril's floating cities as they plummeted, bringing them to rest on the ground and saving thousands of her people.[9] Being of a more lawful disposition than her predecessor, she laid down new rules for all spellcasters, banning spells above 10th level, limiting who had access to magic, limiting how many spells of each level could be held in the mind, increasing the time it took to cast spells, and forcing long periods of memorization or prayer each day to replace spells cast previously. Arcanists no longer had to specialize in a form of magic but could generalize. This eventually led to arcanists being called wizards.[30]"

So on topic with The Lady of Pain

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Killed the Greater Deity Aoskar with a single thought. Far more powerful than any normal deity. Vastly superior to Vecna after he had gained the power of a Greater Deity and been empowered by the Serpent. Repaired and restructured the full extent of the 2nd Edition Multiverse which contains an infinite number of infinitely large realms.) | High Multiverse level+ (Her true form is strong enough to instantly destroy the multiverse. Due to being able to alter and shape the multiverse in its entirety, she should at least be in the same general league as beings such as Ao the Overdeity)

Intelligence: Unknown, seemingly very high, possibly supergenius (Comparable to Vecna, who has an intelligence rating of 43. Even the most intelligent of gods, who are easily on this level of intelligence, were incapable of outsmarting her.)

Power Changes: Pre-cog needs to be changed or removed since she isn't a god. Adding a High-Godly regen negation due to being able to kill Vecna in her High 2-A form.

Also, her Regen negation should be improved to "High Godly" as she was able to kill Vecna just not without going into her Unrestricted Form.

Actually I think her At least Multiverse level rating should be removed. She just seems high in the 2-A spectrum. If it isn't removed than Greater God Vecna should have the same rating for matching her strength to an extent.

Qawsedf234 said:
Actually I think her At least Multiverse level rating should be removed. She just seems high in the 2-A spectrum. If it isn't removed than Greater God Vecna should have the same rating for matching her strength to an extent.
What? We allow 2-As that are infinitely above baseline (which I believe she is). And Vecna should scale, yes.

So At least 2-A Vecna then. I just suggested a change since it creates a weird issue of Vecna being 2-A but matching her power to the point where she needed to ascend to her true form to defeat him.

> boosted by the serpent

See I don't think he was. He was just at the height of godhood due to the serpent's spell.

All good Qawsed, but yeah, her restricted form should definitely be 2-A since it is not transcendent of the verse in totality. Just able to curbstomp those who stomp those who stomp those and so on and so forth below them until you hit baseline 2-A of the verse. With a thought.

Udlmaster said:
True, but to be fair, we have been overhauling the verse like every two days.
Issue is that there's just a ton book that gives Gods or Mortal creatures weirdly good feats. And all are canon to a degree. Look at Mystara and its infinite geometric dimensions or Elder Evils that give Gods Law and Order manipulation.

True LOP > LOP ~ GG Vecna > Orcus with the Wand and Last Word > Dozens of Greater Gods who have or scale to having 2-A feats.

Qawsedf234 said:
Udlmaster said:
True, but to be fair, we have been overhauling the verse like every two days.
Issue is that there's just a ton book that gives Gods or Mortal creatures weirdly good feats. And all are canon to a degree. Look at Mystara and its infinite geometric dimensions or Elder Evils that give Gods Law and Order manipulation.
Also, the Superspace feat could be added to Lumi for further justification for Infinite Dimensional Multiverse and 1-A Far Realm.

Mystra would be in Faithes & Pantheons. But to answer @ZacharyGrossman273 's thing Odin, Zeus, Ra, and a few other Gods were indeed Divine Rank 19. I'll get Mystra's thing.

Superspace was agreed to be at least High 2-A, possibly higher.

I know, I mean, it's high end could also be given as an example for the Multiverse being Infinite-D besides just the Mystara (Just realized, we're talking about Mystra and Mystara KEK) being Infinite-D.

Basically, it makes it looks MUCH less like an outlier.

Until she gets more stuff supporting a 6D or better rating, better to just keept her at High 2A.

Oh, I know, I know, I mean it could be justification for the verse being infinite-D so the Mystara quote doesn't just seem like an Outlier.

For once, this isn't an attempt by myself to get the LoP above what she currently is.

Back