• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So currently our profiles for the Tyrannosaurus Rex and King of Feathers say they're capable of everything a real life T. Rex is, however their intelligence sections only list them as Animalistic rather than High Animalistic. I say we fix this and possibly also bump the King of Feathers up to "possibly Below Average" since it's stated to be smarter than the average Tyrannosaurus and can use magic which typically requires at least some small level of intellect to use properly in fiction. Also King of Feathers' LS is wrong, it needs to be Class M for scaling to the normal Tyrannosaurus.

As a bonus thing I want to mention that the D&D verse page has the Triceratops link to the real life Triceratops for some reason even though we don't even have a profile for the D&D version.

Magic can be used naturally by a lot of creatures, KoF doesn't have a class or anything so I wouldn't agree with that.

I think both are fine at Animalistic given we have a figure in-universe that contradicts High Animalistic (2 in Intelligence is the lowest possible intelligence barring oozes, normally).

Fixing the triceratops would be good, no ******* clue why that's a thing lol. Fix away.

Magic can be used naturally by a lot of creatures, KoF doesn't have a class or anything so I wouldn't agree with that.

I think both are fine at Animalistic given we have a figure in-universe that contradicts High Animalistic (2 in Intelligence is the lowest possible intelligence barring oozes, normally).

Fixing the triceratops would be good, no ******* clue why that's a thing lol. Fix away.
Even despite the intelligence rating the King of Feathers has enough intellect to consciously fight alongside his summons without trying to attack them so that should count for something, not to mention his profile says he should be smarter than a regular Tyrannosaurus anyways.

Man, normal animals can still identify friend and foe.

I don't know why the profile says that, I know what his stats and mechanics say and they say that he's little smarter than any other given animal.

Man, normal animals can still identify friend and foe.

I don't know why the profile says that, I know what his stats and mechanics say and they say that he's little smarter than any other given animal.
Okay well even if you disagree with all that King of Feathers' Lifting Strength is still wrong on his profile.

You're more right than you know, actually. He has superior strength to the Stone Golem, who has an in-universe Class M feat that he should upscale from. Must've been passed over when that revision happened.

This question doesn't really have too much to do with the revisions but how strong are the wasps KoF summons? Are they just assumed to be as strong as itself or do wasps have an actual stat block in D&D?

Dunno how we'd rate it here, but the actual stats of the wasps would leave their swarm at 9-B.

Imo I'd rate them as the same AP as KoF since they're not suppose to be that weaker than his other attacks
Yeah that's the other side of that coin, isn't it

It's like boss summons in any video game, the mobs are meant to be weaker but still actually help

So they downscale.

I'm genuinely neutral on where we rate the summons, imo equal argument for either.

Honestly aside from the Trike and LS stuff I think we're done here unless we wanna add Breath Attack to the King of Feathers since the wasp summon could be described as one. That being said I don't know how to fix the Trike thing since I've never had to edit a profile issue on a verse page before.

That should just be removed as a link, if you haven't done it I'll do so now. I can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back