• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to relief the amount of Homuralilies, let's make a match that is actually fair.

Forms: Base Kyoko and base (Duh) Cletus.

Speed: Equal

Battleground: San Francisco, 8:30 a.m.

Distance: One kilometer between each other.

State of character: Almost bloodlusted.

Victory: Whatever it takes to kill the other.

Red Saiko: 3 (Laciel, Kal, Homu).

Red Psycho: 3 (Ovens, Meo, Starry).

Carnage Portrait Art
Kyoko-Sakura

Illusions are wonderful things. So are links to profiles

There are four Kyoko's fighting Carnage at once. Let's just get that out of the way.

If clones can also abuse fire then it is gg fo sure...you see...symbiotes and fire do not get along so well.. Also what almost bloodlusted even means :p?

Bloodlust means that neither of them will hold back at all. Remember Kyoko being reluctant when it comes to Rosso Fantasma? Forget it

Mmmmm....i noticed that carnage is not as susceptible to fire....but i still think that it will be a big problem nonetheless....

Kaltias said:
Bloodlust means that neither of them will hold back at all. Remember Kyoko being reluctant when it comes to Rosso Fantasma? Forget it
Code:
 I know ....but the thread says ..almost bloodlusted :p

You know that Carnage can clone as well right? And he has very good resistance to fire (No to mention the superior healing factor and the strength advantage).

Yeah, but are each clone just as strong as the original?

And when you say "very good resistance to fire" are you talking by normal standards or by symbiote standards?

Because very good resistance to fire by symbiote standards is like, no resistance to fire by a person standards.

What? Do you mean that a normal person could survive a explotion directly to his mouth?, they ca casually survivie missiles?

Also, how good Kyokos resistance to mind manipulation is? Because he was able to mind screw this guys .

She shrug off Witch Kiss which can be used to mindscrew entire groups of people

Pretty sure that verse equalization treats them as the same. If it doesn't, Kyoko's body is basically a remote controlled puppet anyway

How good is Kyoko's life absorption? Because Carnage is a beast even by Symbiote standards. He once assimilated an entire town of people, and singlehandedly fought Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Hybrid seperated into four parts and controlled by military agents, and a female symbiote that could control technology.

Hey look, I'm in there.

I feel so honoured.

Because I'm so honoured, I'll vote

Kyoko via clones, fire attacks and resistance to Carnage's mind screw

Carnage is like, not as weak to fire attacks as other symbiotes. Clones are the last thing Kyoko wants to send out, as Carnage can assimilate them and use them to attack Kyoko. Carnage's mind screw is biological, as in it goes inside the users head and messes with it.

Nah, but Kletus could torn off her head, he likes do that when he put his tendrills inside of someone's body, is sooooo funny for him.

Does he do that to other Low 7-Cs regularly? Plus it's difficult when a clone could slice trough him when he does so (how does he absorb them btw? Kyoko can make them disappear at will)

He has done this before agaisnt Venom, and is not really about being on a higgher Tier, he just simply put his tendrills either through the mouth, eyes or any hole. And he also has the spider-sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back