• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you dont mean me ? Wouldnt that be illegal ?

Carnage via pregoc, better regen, better resistance against fire (compared to other symbiots) and Possession.

Yes, it was you Meo, maybe because of the white background on the avis and short names.......

Please, someone call a freaking ambulance, my %$&# sight is fading me...

What level is her healing and is it on the same level ?

Regen is also normally a passive ability, healing requires time to use it in battle, but not sure about her.

Kyubey stated that as long as the soul gem is fine, magical girls can heal. Kazumi also healed her head iirc. "But Kal Mami died due to decapitation" it also destroyed her soul gem.

Healing isn't instant, but it's pretty fast and can be used mid battle. And Mid regen doesn't help if your opponent blows you up, which is what Kyoko's fireballs do.

USA
So you're telling me that Kyoko can survive being turned into this?

Dunno. Maybe via type 6, but I don't remember how that works.

Edit: Uh, she doesn't have it yet

In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
~ Green Lantern Corps' oath​
Also bump

Kyoko for reasons above. The type 6 just help more if he tries assimilation/possession

You'd think more people would find this thread interesting.

Sir Ovens said:
But can she heal from being assimilated?
Considering her body is nothing more than a mindless puppet controlled by her soul gem, if the assimilation is the same as in that picture, yes

To be honest, nothing more can be said about Carnage. Don't know about Kyoko.

You want me to do a full analysis?

Those think take ages though. Last time I did one of those was on Pegasus Seiya vs Meliodas, and before that it was on Reinhard V Novel Kars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back