• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah boi......PMMM matches from mine is back baby!!!

This time let's use this bad girl against......Our Husbando!!

Shut up! She's perfect fit on my criteria as yuri husbando, get it!?

At first i'm gonna use either Iroha, Kazumi, or Alina, but in the end i save them for their own fight like Fear vs Kazumi and Alina vs Pray. Iroha? Get to your room, Eroha.

Alright let's begin!!!

-Base Kyoko and War of Prayer Anne are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: False Mitakihara City

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Anne Mayer Render
Kyoko-Sakura

VS

• Inconclusive; 0

16 Kyokos wont give Anne a bigger problem armed than 16 Knights, with full intel on her while being unarmed. Anne is well versed and experienced in fighting large groups of enemys, with her Melody reading getting dogpilled wont happen that fast.

That Mid healing is another topic though, i assume the moment the main body is dead all of them vanishes? And Anne needs to destroy the Soul Gem right. So this can be really tricky.

This being War of Prayer Anne means that she has access to "Human Age", so rather than Anne having to deal with Kyokos duplicates, Kyoko has to deal with 1000 upon 1000 of autonomous Shafts that neggs barriers and forcefields. While Anne herself can protect herself with Morglay Blades, can use them as platforms, or just straight up throw building sized Blades at Kyoko.

Naturally all that wont bypass Kyoko just healing herself, even if "killed". The thing is, Anne is a combat genius and things like people regenerating from getting their bodys blown off (or in this case, heal themself), especially considering that in "Knight Run", nothing runs on something infinite and mostly has a core behind it. She WILL figure out that she might have to destroy something to permanently kill Kyoko.

Do any of those Knights have as much AP, Dura, Healing, and spammability with Clones as Kyoko does?

The 3 first things no, but spammability? With what? I thought 16 was Kyokos maximum, or did i miss a upgrade.

Yes 16 or 15 at a maximum

She can still make another one right after another

Also, this is war of prayer Anne, and Kyoko scales to a passive 50 megatons.

I mean, its not like Anne can kill one of them in the first place thanks to Mid healing, only the real Kyoko is killable realisticly by Anne.

Anne is fuly accomondated to fighting stronger opponents than herself, so Kyoko running around with 2x times or more AP dosnt matter much. Especially not with the double dura (or its not double if that "can bypass barrier" thingy is passive) of Anne's own Dura and the DC coat. And like i said, Anne is used to fight large groups of enemys. Sure, the Knights she casually dispatched werent as strong as Kyoko, but definitly more skilled. And neither of them could even land a hit on Anne. I doubt 16 Kyokos who will all ultimately fight the same way will do better, especially with Melody reading.

And yes, this is War of Prayer Anne. Means that, like i mention above, Kyoko has to deal with the entire battlefield being Anne's weapon. That can turn into Danmaku amounts of weapons that will lock onto Kyoko at Anne's whim, while Anne can keep herself save with platforms and obstacles. She has pletora of ranged attacks with Human Age and her Wave Techniques and is fully willing to abuse it

I'd hardly say someone who's weaker then 35 megatons compared to someone who's stronger then 50 megatons passively no less is only 2x stronger.

Entire battlefield being Anne's weapo

Literally every witch ever, that's how their pocket dimensions work. Only now she doesn't have to kill a familer to kill her.

Kyoko can sit back and Spam ranged attacks while the rest of them can go in, and Anne, skilled as she is, will still be killed by a suicide move by attacking someone with Mid healing and higher AP

Its still not oneshot range, thats my point. But alright youre right, the AP gape is bigger.

Im pretty sure the Labyrinths work differently and tries to kill you differently. Or are you saying that Kyoko cant be harmed by physical weapons now?

Anne can do the same though? She can litteraly build a mobile fortress and danmaku at the same time, while keeping up with the clones via mind reading. Adding the fact that if Kyoko really decides to just sit back, Anne would know that who she need to focus on and kill.

Gonna head out to work now, so i will response to any answer tomorrow.

No Im saying "The entire area being the enemies battlefield is literally every witch ever so her expirience dealing with it makes it easier by a mile"

I really don't know if mind reading will work on someone with mind resistance.

And Anne has eperience dealing with Duplication users, far stronger enemys than herself, people who can shrug of getting their body blown up and getting dogpiled by masses of enemys. For 13 years of constant planetary wars.

Even if it works like that, Anne is not reading her mind (we didnt have a better alternative so we are calling it mind reading), but the tunes of Kyokos body:

Prcog

I'm goung to point out that Anne having experience with Kyoko's type of character doesn't make Kyoko having all of her shit not an advantage

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm goung to point out that Anne having experience with Kyoko's type of character doesn't make Kyoko having all of her shit not an advantage
Obviously. It was simply a retort to Schnee saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back