• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Yhwach

Well, Kratos has alot of powers.

He at least has the path to victory of time traveling and killing baby yhwach if he wanted.

Considering Yhwach spams almighty in character, and Kratos is resistant to Fate Manipulation, half of his ability is useless.

Yhwach will infinitely revive himself with the Almighty.

Kratos runs in and kills him, over and over again.

Inconclusive?

I mean, at least Kratos can kill him. Not many High 6-A's can say that about themselves.

I'll fine tune some of those points. Yhwach doesn't use his Fate Manipulation on others, he uses it on himself. So Kratos being resistant to Fate Manipulation doesn't mean much. If Kratos kills a baby Yhwach he'll also die, anyone who touches Baby Yhwach will die. But Yhwach would see everything Kratos can do right from the start of the match and use his hax, make him explode like he did with Ichibei, or use erase him with Zanka no Tachi. Amongst a plethora of other hax, I'd say Yhwach would win this. Plus Kratos can't kill him without killing himself in the process.

@Champion

Kratos also has resurrection so they'll both just keep killing each other for eternity

-still waiting for Kep-

Legit I think Yhwach is honestly the second strongest High 6A on this site.

Edit: Well Kratos blitzes nvm

Knightofannihilation666 said:
If Kratos kills a baby Yhwach he'll also die, anyone who touches Baby Yhwach will die. But Yhwach would see everything Kratos can do right from the start of the match and use his hax, make him explode like he did with Ichibei, or use erase him with Zanka no Tachi. Amongst a plethora of other hax, I'd say Yhwach would win this. Plus Kratos can't kill him without killing himself in the process.
How does it work? Because kratos has resistance to death manipulation.

Since this is composite kratos. Kratos can use telekinesis to blow Yhwach head or BFR him into pocket dimensions. But this is really out of character.

But in the end both kratos and yhwach can resurrect infinitely. so I would say inconclusive.

note : Kratos also can reflect both physical and magic attack, So yhwach should not throwing hax projectile to kratos.

ywach doesnt use magic so thats not happening. kratos cant stop the x axis. bfr wont work on ywach cus he can travel through dimensions. blowing ywachs head off wont do shit since he can just regenerate a new one. I dont think kratos can stop the death dealing. reflecting physical attack damage will make ywach stronger. ywach can absorbs kratos and thats that. Ywach can also bite a chunk out of kratos and gain some of his abilities or just copy them.

Champion234 said:
ywach doesnt use magic so thats not happening. kratos cant stop the x axis. bfr wont work on ywach cus he can travel through dimensions. blowing ywachs head off wont do shit since he can just regenerate a new one. I dont think kratos can stop the death dealing. reflecting physical attack damage will make ywach stronger. ywach can absorbs kratos and thats that. Ywach can also bite a chunk out of kratos and gain some of his abilities or just copy them.
i want to correct my statement : as long it is projectile kratos should be able to reflect it.

what is x axis ?

How does "death dealing" work ? Kratos has resistance to death manipulation. and again how does absorbtion work ? Kratos has resistance to absorption.

So can he copy abilities from people which are not originated from himself ? because most kratos abilities are not from himself.

it should be noted kratos' blade of chaos capable draining his strength and his speed. plus kratos has speed buff via boots of hermes.

and last but not least can Yhwach deal with kratos time stop ?

The x axis is an ability that allows ywach to pierce anything. anything between the muszzle and the target is pierced and no defense can stop it whatsoever. Ther eis also no bullet or any other projectile fired. Ywach can absorb kratos through compressing his body with the cumpulsory and chewing him up with the glutten or picking an alternate future where he overcame kratos's resistence to absorption. draining ywachs strength and speed wont do much since he'll have a little dude always cheering him on and therefore he'll get stronger and stronger through that( its called the superstar) and he can also just use the visonary to imagine himself strong and fast again not to mention just get his speed and strength amped up again through damage gotten by kratos attacks( the miracle).

Ywach can use the " Death Dealing" to raise the lethal dosage (damage required to cause ywach mortal harm) of some of kratos' attacks. thus granting him a monstrous healing factor and invulnerability to many of kratos's attacks. He can also make himself immune to kratos's magic or make the golden icor in kratos veins like cyanide to kratos. thus making him lose his immortality and killing him.

Champion234 said:
The x axis is an ability that allows ywach to pierce anything. anything between the muszzle and the target is pierced and no defense can stop it whatsoever. Ther eis also no bullet or any other projectile fired. Ywach can absorb kratos through compressing his body with the cumpulsory and chewing him up with the glutten or picking an alternate future where he overcame kratos's resistence to absorption. draining ywachs strength and speed wont do much since he'll have a little dude always cheering him on and therefore he'll get stronger and stronger through that( its called the superstar) and he can also just use the visonary to imagine himself strong and fast again not to mention just get his speed and strength amped up again through damage gotten by kratos attacks( the miracle).
So attack that ignore conventional durability?, Kratos should be able absorb and reflect x axis to ywach Also kratos can deal with cumpulsory thanks to his resurrection.

Glutten is like big giant mouth that eat you, so physical contact is needed. Kratos can unleash AOE magic which atomize intangilble beings to destroy those thing

Champion234 said:
Ywach can use the " Death Dealing" to raise the lethal dosage (damage required to cause ywach mortal harm) of some of kratos' attacks. thus granting him a monstrous healing factor and invulnerability to many of kratos's attacks. He can also make himself immune to kratos's magic or make the golden icor in kratos veins like cyanide to kratos. thus making him lose his immortality and killing him.
Sound like matter manipulation which kratos can deal, thanks to his resurrection

The Death Dealing isn't death manipulation. It essentially makes everything toxic to you, blood, air, etc. It isn't matter manipulation either, and The X Axis isn't getting reflected. There's nothing firing so there's nothing to reflect. And Yhwach is resistant to matter manipulation as well, with that being said I'm go inconclusive. Don't see how either one can die here.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
The Death Dealing isn't death manipulation. It essentially makes everything toxic to you, blood, air, etc. It isn't matter manipulation either, and The X Axis isn't getting reflected. There's nothing firing so there's nothing to reflect. And Yhwach is resistant to matter manipulation as well, with that being said I'm go inconclusive. Don't see how either one can die here.
thanks for clarification

I mean.

If Kratos has no way to Kill Yhwach, and Yhwach can't kill him, even if it's out of character he'll do it eventually;

You mentioned time travel

Even if it is completely out of character he would do it eventually after going "Hey, I have no other option but doing this"

Back