• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Yhwach

Hmm.

I would join

But nowadays you can't type a yhwach argument without a big buff guy with a paddle named "hurr durr NLF reeee" and his pet dog named "Out of character hurr durr used only once reeeee" literally breathing at your neck as you type your logically opinionated comment.

Here watch

The Almighty can erase even naturalized powers by absorbing the heritage that granted them in the first place,it can literally take away kratos's godhood and turn him into a mere mortal

https://m.imgur.com/a/hSl9ZEy

grabs popcor

Yomi Schwarz said:
Hmm.
I would join

But nowadays you can't type a yhwach argument without a big buff guy with a paddle named "hurr durr NLF reeee" and his pet dog named "Out of character hurr durr used only once reeeee" literally breathing at your neck as you type your logically opinionated comment.

Here watch

The Almighty can erase even naturalized powers by absorbing the heritage that granted them in the first place,it can literally take away kratos's godhood and turn him into a mere mortal

https://m.imgur.com/a/hSl9ZEy

grabs popcor
cool. But Kratos resist to power null.

I'd get a drink when this guy named "Muh nlf" stops slamming my guts into minced meat.

But yeah,Im pretty sure kratos's resurrection was was granted by his being as a god (as is every special abilities he has).

What he can do now, he won't be able to when he's turned into a monoracial mortal.

Yhwach can counter the inconclusive cycle by absorbing kratos's godhood.

Ah shit here comes "REEEEEE nlf" with his bazooka launcher.

And the power null we are talking about is not the standard "taking/sealing abilities" the power null here extends to taking away your race and every gift granted by it

Isn't this the reason on how kratos lost his powers? When Persephone Blackmailed him into throwing them away to the forsaken tree during chains of Olympus?

I'm not sure kratos's power null resistance extends to resisting having your heritage taken away.

Heck im quite sure he lost his godhood a few times now (i recall athena doing the same during gow 2 when he was battling the colossus statue)

Yomi Schwarz said:
And the power null we are talking about is not the standard "taking/sealing abilities" the power null here extends to taking away your race and every gift granted by it
Isn't this the reason on how kratos lost his powers? When Persephone Blackmailed him into throwing them away to the forsaken tree during chains of Olympus?

I'm not sure kratos's power null resistance extends to resisting having your heritage taken away.

Heck im quite sure he lost his godhood a few times now (i recall athena doing the same during gow 2 when he was battling the colossus statue)
that's different. Kratos' power null is from powerscalling to other gods. which Kepekley23 know about this.

I'd like an evidence of that powerscaled resistance extend to resisting a racial power null and not just a specific or a bunch of special ability.

The power null dosent just take away super powers,it takes away the roots.

I'm still not seeing how that power null is anything special, tbh, especially looking at the scans. Nothing says that...I think it's Ichigo who's losing his powers? Anyway, nothing says that Ichigo doesn't have Quincy blood anymore. It only says that he doesn't have access to the powers.

You do realize that Kratos' resurrection negates the AP advantage right?

Yhwach doesn't really one shot, but not like it matters here.

The real cal howard said:
I'm still not seeing how that power null is anything special, tbh, especially looking at the scans. Nothing says that...I think it's Ichigo who's losing his powers? Anyway, nothing says that Ichigo doesn't have Quincy blood anymore. It only says that he doesn't have access to the powers.
He did,Yhwach took away his being as a hollow and a quincy.

He was able to take them back since ichigo's soul constantly produces reiatsu and reiryoku,Yhwach needed to destroy his soul to take away his powers. Not erase his heritage.

He literally said that his being as a hollow and Quincy faded to whiteness...its nothing specific.

@Cal

Also

It's "special" in the sense that

it's not a specific power null that takes away or seals a specific set of abilities but it also extends to erasing the racial heritage that granted the special powers in turn erasing your being as that specific type of species as well

Like what i said before

The plant analogy.

Yhwach doesn't trim out a part of the plant,he pulls out the roots.

Idk what its called

Zeus is also able to turn Olympian Gods into mortals. His Power Null also scales to Ares's, who can nullify and steal everything an opponent has once he traps them inside his Pocket Dimension.

This is Inconclusive.

From the very beginning of God of War II, Eagle Zeus steals Kratos's godhood and puts it on the Colossus of Rhodes, leaving him with only his AP. The God of War I novel also has several tidbits about Zeus's ability to strip the Olympian Gods out of their positions and cast them out of Mt. Olympus to rot for a few hundred years before being deemed worthy again.

Kratos, once he acquires the Power of Hope, can no longer be touched by Fear Zeus or affected in any way, and is confirmed by WoG to be at the verse's #1 spot aside from the Primordials.

Better written character.

Kratos technically isn't a "written character"

DC Comics : God of War are canon, the novels too. :p

People write video game scripts and stories, do they not?

Back