• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healing isn't useful because one attack kills kratos, but you may want to give more details about the life force stuff.
IDK how that is at all relevant.
I think you need feats of absorbing and defending against attacks as strong as Goku's.
Can you give more details on that, how does it work what is the mechanism and stuff, can goku stop it if he senses it, can it bypass goku's aura ? Needs more info.
I think you need feats for absorbing and reflecting attacks of goku's level, like db characters can deflect each others attacks but if the attack is too strong they can't.
Kratos can do this all the time when he fight baldur. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Baldur_(God_of_War) baldur has 2C key

I already gave arguments, he'll either see that kratos is dangerous and flex his aura to create distance (which would also kill kratos) or he'll try to go hand to hand but be wary then kratos goes for time slow which then Goku either flexes his aura or ITs out of kratos' shitty range and then carpet bomb him. Goku has a lot of win conditions and is unlikely to be caught because of his skill.
You did. But the is thing if we're completely honest here, Goku's dumb as shit. Kratos isn't. And he likely wouldn't do any of that. He would get close and throw hands, like he does most of the time seeing as this doesn't seem to be a bloodlusted fight. Goku flexes his aura, then Kratos could weaken him overall, activate a forcefield, then a realm shift, and then finally goes for the kill, by snapping Goku's neck.

Goku could hit him with a fuckton of KI blasts, but as mentioned before Kratos has Attack reflection with his shield. And he can amp it's durability with the talisman of protection. On top of this as mentioned before he has a lot of Forcefields which he could activate in a lot of ways.

Also Goku having the advantage Skill is 🧢. I'd say their equal. Both have been trained from birth.

Also Kratos has waaaaaay better stamina in case this drags out. Goku's gassing out in a hour, tops. Kratos? Dude climbed Pandora's temple for like 2-3 days straight and fought a assload of monsters after that with no problem at all, he has NEVER been shown to tire out.

Kratos can do this all the time when he fight baldur. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Baldur_(God_of_War) baldur has 2C key
Kratos also has a 2-C key, but we're using low 2-C, and the baldur guy seems to scale to the same thing so the attack reflection and forcefields have to scale to the low 2-C key as well that we are using now.
You did. But the is thing if we're completely honest here, Goku's dumb as shit. Kratos isn't. And he likely wouldn't do any of that. He would get close and throw hands, like he does most of the time seeing as this doesn't seem to be a bloodlusted fight. Goku flexes his aura, then Kratos could weaken him overall, activate a forcefield, then a realm shift, and then finally goes for the kill, by snapping Goku's neck.

Goku could hit him with a fuckton of KI blasts, but as mentioned before Kratos has Attack reflection with his shield. And he can amp it's durability with the talisman of protection. On top of this as mentioned before he has a lot of Forcefields which he could activate in a lot of ways.

Also Goku having the advantage Skill is 🧢. I'd say their equal. Both have been trained from birth.

Also Kratos has waaaaaay better stamina in case this drags out. Goku's gassing out in a hour, tops. Kratos? Dude climbed Pandora's temple for like 2-3 days straight and fought a assload of monsters after that with no problem at all, he has NEVER been shown to tire out.
SMH underestimating Goku, Goku's dumb academically, but is a fighting GENIUS. I literally pulled up his skill feats here and I have more
Well Goku can read air currents and is able to predict his opponents exact movements, and in the case of hit, who has 1000 years of assassination experience, and even better martial arts experience, Goku was able to predict his moves in time stop when he couldn't even see any of his movements, and through just skill Goku should be more skilled than and should be easily able to predict the moves of destroyer level opponents who have millions of years of fighting experience, as we know goku's skill should be at least comparable since Goku mastered ultra instinct in 48 minutes a technique where said destroyers can't even master easily.
Goku is actually semi bloodlusted in UI, he immediately goes for the strongest K.O available to beat his opponent, there is no messing around in UI. Kratos can't weaken him as he literally passively gets massively stronger in UI. Forcefields would be useless since they'd scale to low 2-C which Goku AP stomps. And Goku's win condition is far faster as releasing his ki requires him to only think. Same idea with attack reflection as forcefields, they are low 2-C still, and durability amping is useless. The stamina argument is a non factor as 1. The fight won't be that long both can kill each other in one hit and 2. give Goku like 20 seconds and he amps to mastered ultra instinct and speed blitz stomps (means it won't be added but the match won't even reach this).

SMH underestimating Goku, Goku's dumb academically, but is a fighting GENIUS. I literally pulled up his skill feats here and I have
He's a fighting genius in his world, yeah. But in comparison to Kratos, Superman, whoever the hell he's usually matched up with, he's an idiot. Kratos is the most accomplished spartan general in history at a very young age, solved extremely complex puzzles invented by geniuses of his time, takes on entire armies, Kratos strategizes all the time in fights. See his fight with Zeus, see his fights with the ancients, see his fight with Pandora's guardian. He's no idiot.
Goku is actually semi bloodlusted in UI, he immediately goes for the strongest K.O available to beat his opponent, there is no messing around in UI. Kratos can't weaken him as he literally passively gets massively stronger in UI. Forcefields would be useless since they'd scale to low 2-C which Goku AP stomps. And Goku's win condition is far faster as releasing his ki requires him to only think. Same idea with attack reflection as forcefields, they are low 2-C still, and durability amping is useless. The stamina argument is a non factor as 1. The fight won't be that long both can kill each other in one hit and 2. give Goku like 20 seconds and he amps to mastered ultra instinct and speed blitz stomps (means it won't be added but the match won't even reach this).
Oh, I thought this was MUI Goku. Kratos can definitely weaken him, as he can spam it (limitations are game mechanics) Goku would still grow stronger, but it still leaves the window open for Time slow forcefields and such. God of War's massive scaling chain makes me think Goku's AP advantage is non existent. On top of this, Greek gods grow stronger as they grow older, meaning this is possibly a lot stronger than gow 3 Kratos. Even then, Kratos has Spartan Rage and could Amp himself anytime he wants, baldur who's on par with Kratos, is entirely incapable of even scratching him. He's also capable of utterly blitzing him, and can still amp his speed with other talismans and enchantments.

Forcefields would be useless since they'd scale to low 2-C which Goku AP stomps. And Goku's win condition is far faster as releasing his ki requires him to only think. Same idea with attack reflection as forcefields, they are low 2-C still, and durability amping is useless. The stamina argument is a non factor as 1. The fight won't be that long both can kill each other in one hit and 2. give Goku like 20 seconds and he amps
I don't get what you're saying here. Goku releases Ki with a thought, yes. You don't have to explain this to me, there's almost nothing about Goku you could tell me that I don't know. Kratos slows down time with a thought, as well. Durability amping isn't useless. Spartan Rage + other forcefields + realm shifts + Time slow + Speed amps. He also can amp his axe with blessing of frost and wrath of flame, which also amps his attack speed.

So I'm playing God of war 4 right now, And I just realized I have an enchantment equipped that gives Kratos an aura that weakens enemies within 15 meters (this fight starts within 10) so Kratos doesn't even have to get close to Goku to weaken him.

Can someone summarize all of the arguments in favor of one side to the other? The OP should specify which Ultra Instinct Sign Goku is being used, there is the first awakening from his fight with Jiren in EP 110, and the other 2 awakenings in the second fight with Kefla and Jiren's third clash.

Can someone summarize all of the arguments in favor of one side to the other? The OP should specify which Ultra Instinct Sign Goku is being used, there is the first awakening from his fight with Jiren in EP 110, and the other 2 awakenings in the second fight with Kefla and Jiren's third clash.
If it were one of those
I would specify like "Ultra Instinct -Sign- 2nd awakening" and "Ultra Instinct -Sign- 3rd awakening" and so on

I assumed it was episode 128 UIO Goku. But at this point, does it really matter?

Anyways, I want to hear the summarization of all arguments presented before deciding a vote, then I can give my own verdict towards this match and how exactly it goes from objective points.

Anyways, I want to hear the summarization of all arguments presented before deciding a vote, then I can give my own verdict towards this match and how exactly it goes from objective points.
Goku: Greater Range, AP, speed, Instant transmission, MUI, and analytical prediction.

Kratos: Stat reduction, Stat amps, Time slow above Goku's resistance, better brute strength, rage power, spatial manipulation, stamina, and a lot of Forcefields.

Goku: Greater Range, AP, speed, Instant transmission, MUI, and analytical prediction.

Kratos: Stat reduction, Stat amps, Time slow above Goku's resistance, better brute strength, rage power, spatial manipulation, stamina, and a lot of Forcefields.
Actually since speed is equalized how much does Kratos's time slow actually affect this match? Since they are technically equalized speed-wise so they would be either infinite of MFTL+ going by their scaling chains being in some kind of level under those assumptions.

Actually since speed is equalized how much does Kratos's time slow actually affect this match? Since they are technically equalized speed-wise so they would be either infinite of MFTL+ going by their scaling chains being in some kind of level under those assumptions.
Quite a bit, actually. He can activate it with a thought, and his Time slow Talismans are equal to previous time slow which works on infinite speed beings.

Goku's resistance to time stop is something quite complicated, but I guess I can kind of properly give an explanation in how high does Goku retain this resistance in higher forms.

So basically assuming this is UI Sign 3 (Third clash against Jiren), he kind of scales massively above SSBKx10 in his patterns of resistances, Goku overpowers Hit's time-based abilities after getting the kaio boost, which is much more powerful than his conventional SSB in normal outputs, at the time of the Tournament. (Pre-First Ultra Instinct Sign), he shows the capability to use SSBKx20, which is above the level that he currently had before this time of awakening the first sign.

Take a side note that Goku in a conventional Super Saiyan Blue completely overpowered Hit's pocket dimension by using a high explosive aura at close range, which is the same pocket dimension that he uses to stop time in the Universe 6 tournament.

Post-second Ultra Instinct Sign, defeating Anilaza and fighting against Jiren, who even heavily suppressed overpowered Hit's time cage. (Take this as an important side note as Jiren had ultimately overpowered SSB Goku in the first fighting instance and after dealing up with his first UI Sign)

Goku fights on equal foot against Jiren in their respective third clash and is stated by Vegeta to step over the state of the gods after he powered up further to give a higher improvement of his reactions.

I think it's pretty fine to assume that Goku's resistance is higher than conventional baseline.

I'm going to address the other points before taking an actual hollistic stance.

Goku's resistance to time stop is something quite complicated, but I guess I can kind of properly give an explanation in how high does Goku retain this resistance in higher forms.

So basically assuming this is UI Sign 3 (Third clash against Jiren), he kind of scales massively above SSBKx10 in his patterns of resistances, Goku overpowers Hit's time-based abilities after getting the kaio boost, which is much more powerful than his conventional SSB in normal outputs, at the time of the Tournament. (Pre-First Ultra Instinct Sign), he shows the capability to use SSBKx20, which is above the level that he currently had before this time of awakening the first sign.
Kratos' time abilities doesn't really work like hits. He doesn't store in a pocket dimension, he Aims and slows time for like 10 seconds.

And he has an ability kinda like time slow, called realm shifts, which he could activate in variety of ways (Dodging at the last second, getting hit, landing a hit, or just whenever he wants) which is classified as spatial manipulation on here, as it slows down enemies. Goku doesn't resist spatial manipulation to my realization.

Kratos' time abilities doesn't really work like hits. He doesn't store in a pocket dimension, he Aims and slows time for like 10 seconds.
It kind of still applies on the pattern, Hit's time-based abilities doesn't inherently need a pocket dimension to be activated since he can literallly perform it by using a thought when not powering up further, as I already specified.

He can also improve his time-based abilities by using RE and Goku can seemingly react to it, and considering this key massively scales above SSBKx20 by an extremely higher degree, considering that even a heavily suppressed Jiren could completely stomp SSBKx20.

Goku's Time Hax maybe tied in AP...that doesn't mean his resistance would increase a linearily. You would need proof that Time Manip works on those who resists it.
I found that lacking completely. His resistance seems baseline still.

Meanwhile, Oroborus which doesn't work on gods, while Fate Amulet works on Sisters of Fate themselves, who are unbound by their own threads of Fate.
Its quite literally blatantly one layer above baseline.
Not to mention it works on infinite speed beings in-verse.

Goku isn't resisting whatsoever Norse has in time manip department.

It kind of still applies on the pattern, Hit's time-based abilities doesn't inherently need a pocket dimension to be activated since he can literallly perform it by using a thought when not powering up further, as I
You make good points, but all that goes out the window when you consider the fact that those are all finite speed characters. Kratos Time slow has worked on infinite speed characters, and this is a speed Equal fight, and he has numerous ways to apply them, and he has an amulet that comes from Kvasir, a vanir god, the same tribe of gods who banned time spells because they were so powerful they stopped the sun and moon from even functioning. Take the amulet of uroborus Kratos used while he was still serving the gods for example. It's complete fodder compared to what Kratos has in 4, and it would not work on any of the gods he later fights like Ares.

Last edited:
He's a fighting genius in his world, yeah. But in comparison to Kratos, Superman, whoever the hell he's usually matched up with, he's an idiot. Kratos is the most accomplished spartan general in history at a very young age, solved extremely complex puzzles invented by geniuses of his time, takes on entire armies, Kratos strategizes all the time in fights. See his fight with Zeus, see his fights with the ancients, see his fight with Pandora's guardian. He's no idiot.

Oh, I thought this was MUI Goku. Kratos can definitely weaken him, as he can spam it (limitations are game mechanics) Goku would still grow stronger, but it still leaves the window open for Time slow forcefields and such. God of War's massive scaling chain makes me think Goku's AP advantage is non existent. On top of this, Greek gods grow stronger as they grow older, meaning this is possibly a lot stronger than gow 3 Kratos. Even then, Kratos has Spartan Rage and could Amp himself anytime he wants, baldur who's on par with Kratos, is entirely incapable of even scratching him. He's also capable of utterly blitzing him, and can still amp his speed with other talismans and enchantments.

I don't get what you're saying here. Goku releases Ki with a thought, yes. You don't have to explain this to me, there's almost nothing about Goku you could tell me that I don't know. Kratos slows down time with a thought, as well. Durability amping isn't useless. Spartan Rage + other forcefields + realm shifts + Time slow + Speed amps. He also can amp his axe with blessing of frost and wrath of flame, which also amps his attack speed.
No what you just said about kratos isn't even that impressive compared to Goku, in terms of fighting skill, he's one of the best even outside his verse. I'm not saying kratos is an idiot though.
Kratos may be able to slow Goku but he'll just passively get stronger again, lowering his AP will do nothing, and the way Goku scales makes god of wars scaling chain non existent. The part about the spartan rage worries me though, but I don't think kratos starts with it and I don't think he'll get to use it as the first move Goku does will be the end. If kratos can speed amp and instead of attacking Goku retreats then Goku can amp and still out speed kratos and win, since MUI is a gigantic amp. Kratos can slow time down but most of Goku's moves require no movement he can even activate instant transmission without doing the sign, and yeah durability amping is useless, since he can't actually close the AP gap. At best the speed amps will just force Goku to immediately either escape to range or flare his aura. I'm still voting Goku here but this is very close.

No what you just said about kratos isn't even that impressive compared to Goku, in terms of fighting skill, he's one of the best even outside his verse. I'm not saying kratos is an idiot though.
It kinda is. Kratos grew up in one of the most brutal civilizations in human history. We all know how hellish Spartan training is, Kratos, even while being a child, could still clap elite soldiers, fight off starvation and extreme weather, and take out packs of wolves unarmed. Kratos, long before being promoted to general, could kill scores of satyrs, creatures very skilled in combat and had wiped out several of Kratos' soldiers, creatures who are described by the Gods, as impossible to defeat by humans.

Kratos led his army to defeat several military superpowers, only being defeated by the Barbarians. It was there Kratos was further trained by the literal God of War, Master of all forms of Combat. He eventually Killed in a 1v1 swordfight and later replaced him as the God of War. Kratos is THE best in his verse. Pretty much every one in GOW has centuries of Combat experience. Kratos literally took on a small army of dark elves in GOW4. And Defeated all 9 Valkyries.

Kratos may be able to slow Goku but he'll just passively get stronger again, lowering his AP will do nothing, and the way Goku scales makes god of wars scaling chain non existent.
Yes I started this earlier. But it will do something. Kratos wouldn't drag the fight out, he'd go straight for the kill, and snap Goku's neck. And no. Goku's scaling doesn't make GOWS scaling chain non existent. Because there's a fodder character who performs virtually the same feat as Beerus and Champa. Morpheus, a primordial god could merge two realms together effortlessly, and like I said, he's completely fodder.
The part about the spartan rage worries me though, but I don't think kratos starts with it and I don't think he'll get to use it as the first move Goku does will be the end. If kratos can speed amp and instead of attacking Goku retreats then Goku can amp and still out speed kratos and win, since MUI is a gigantic amp.
Yes. It's one of his main wincons. He has no problem starting with it, when he was ambushed by a boss, he activated it and one shot him, he was also ambushed earlier in the game by the dark elves, and activated it as soon as his son was in danger. He has no problem using it whenever.
Kratos can slow time down but most of Goku's moves require no movement he can even activate instant transmission without doing the sign, and yeah durability amping is useless, since he can't actually close the AP gap. At best the speed amps will just force Goku to immediately either escape to range or flare his aura. I'm still voting Goku here but this is very close.
A lot Of Kratos moves require no movement as well. The Time slow is thought based. And it could be dodge based (which would be even more effective given the fact that Kratos could lower Goku's speed) the dura amping wouldn't be useless bcuz he would still have a Forcefield behind his Guardian shield. Kratos has forcefields that he could trigger by simply running. And he could stave off that AP gap for a while, let's not forget about the stat reduction, and the fact that he could activate it from a distance. Goku would continue to grow stronger, but it would buy Kratos some time.

Yes this is a very close fight. I might actually be leaning towards incon. I was considering doing this match for this reason (Using these versions of course, GOW 3 Kratos Haxstomps badly) but I should note there's a good chance Kratos could resurrect if I haven't. And he may or may not be able to use the power of hope, which is an ultra instinct like amp, probably greater (even has a similar look) but we don't know for certain, so I won't argue that. Hit me with your arguments if you have anymore, I'll check them out in the morning. I have to get my little sister and cousin up for school, so I be dozing off now.

It kinda is. Kratos grew up in one of the most brutal civilizations in human history. We all know how hellish Spartan training is, Kratos, even while being a child, could still clap elite soldiers, fight off starvation and extreme weather, and take out packs of wolves unarmed. Kratos, long before being promoted to general, could kill scores of satyrs, creatures very skilled in combat and had wiped out several of Kratos' soldiers, creatures who are described by the Gods, as impossible to defeat by humans.

Kratos led his army to defeat several military superpowers, only being defeated by the Barbarians. It was there Kratos was further trained by the literal God of War, Master of all forms of Combat. He eventually Killed in a 1v1 swordfight and later replaced him as the God of War. Kratos is THE best in his verse. Pretty much every one in GOW has centuries of Combat experience. Kratos literally took on a small army of dark elves in GOW4. And Defeated all 9 Valkyries.
That's some good feats but Goku's are greater. Goku as a kid with no martial arts training was even more skilled than master roshi, master roshi has hundreds of years of experience and is the most skilled fighter on earth at the time yet took him 50 years to master the kamehameha technique, yet Goku after seeing it once was able to perfectly replicate it. He then trained with roshi who taught him martial arts and was so skilled he could close the experience gap by the 21st tournament and fight roshi equally. Goku pretty much out skilled all master martial artists on earth and was able to beat king piccolo and piccolo who was an alien dude with greater skill and power than roshi and his master mutaito who's similarly skilled, and his son piccolo jr is even more skilled than him. Goku is able to fight and beat the saiyans who are basically engineered for fighting purely and are fighting prodigies all of them and even beat vegeta who was one of the elite among elite of his race in terms of power and skill. But the real shit starts in super, where Goku can fight with beerus and even be called a genius by him, beerus who is a destroyer god with millions of years of fighting experience, and Goku also fought hit, a master martial artist and assasin with 1000 years of assasination experience, and was able to predict his moves DURING TIME STOP perfectly in base despite being much slower and after only seeing him fight once. Goku also fought in the tournament of power against Jiren who surpasses the level of the GoDs who as mentioned previously all have millions of years of fighting and martial arts experience and even learnt in 48 minutes a technique who destroyers even with their long live span cannot achieve it easily if at all.
Yes I started this earlier. But it will do something. Kratos wouldn't drag the fight out, he'd go straight for the kill, and snap Goku's neck. And no. Goku's scaling doesn't make GOWS scaling chain non existent. Because there's a fodder character who performs virtually the same feat as Beerus and Champa. Morpheus, a primordial god could merge two realms together effortlessly, and like I said, he's completely fodder.
Neither will Goku but kratos needs to run up to Goku and go after him to kill him while Goku just needs to get angry and his aura will do the work. The 2-C feats are restricted for this match so the scaling chain we're using should only apply for low 2-C which goku AP stomps.
Yes. It's one of his main wincons. He has no problem starting with it, when he was ambushed by a boss, he activated it and one shot him, he was also ambushed earlier in the game by the dark elves, and activated it as soon as his son was in danger. He has no problem using it whenever.
If he activates it he might blitz despite goku getting faster since Goku is also passively getting nerfed though Goku's UI may actually save him from that since it can react to guys faster than him and also Goku may kill him right as he activates it since his body will react to him activating it on instinct, it may not be far fetched for him to activate it since previously another user said that he has danger sense and instinct, but it will most likely be too late by the time he realizes since one move from Goku ends this. But it's definitely viable I'd say.
A lot Of Kratos moves require no movement as well. The Time slow is thought based. And it could be dodge based (which would be even more effective given the fact that Kratos could lower Goku's speed) the dura amping wouldn't be useless bcuz he would still have a Forcefield behind his Guardian shield. Kratos has forcefields that he could trigger by simply running. And he could stave off that AP gap for a while, let's not forget about the stat reduction, and the fact that he could activate it from a distance. Goku would continue to grow stronger, but it would buy Kratos some time.
The forcefields would be quite pointless if Goku gets out of range since Goku can just carpet bomb kratos and destroy all his defenses in one big blast while he can hit Goku at range.
Yes this is a very close fight. I might actually be leaning towards incon. I was considering doing this match for this reason (Using these versions of course, GOW 3 Kratos Haxstomps badly) but I should note there's a good chance Kratos could resurrect if I haven't. And he may or may not be able to use the power of hope, which is an ultra instinct like amp, probably greater (even has a similar look) but we don't know for certain, so I won't argue that. Hit me with your arguments if you have anymore, I'll check them out in the morning. I have to get my little sister and cousin up for school, so I be dozing off now.
I doubt that amp is bigger than UI honestly (UI amp is actually dumb huge), but I don't know about th eressurection I'm just assuming it won't work because it would be a stomp if so. But yeah rest well bro.

That's some good feats but Goku's are greater
No they aren't.
master roshi has hundreds of years of experience and is the most skilled fighter on earth at the time yet took him 50 years to master the kamehameha technique, yet Goku after seeing it once was able to perfectly replicate it
I'm well aware of this. Nothing new. I'm a Dragon Ball fan, just like you, you don't have to explain to me who Roshi, King piccolo, the Saiyans, Beerus, are lol
Goku pretty much out skilled all master martial artists on earth
As stated earlier Kratos out skilled master combatants as a child as well.
But the real shit starts in super, where Goku can fight with beerus and even be called a genius by him, beerus who is a destroyer god with millions of years of fighting experience, and Goku also fought hit, a master martial artist and assasin with 1000 years of assasination experience, and was able to predict his moves DURING TIME STOP perfectly in base despite being much slower and after only seeing him fight once
I'm well aware of literally everything you just posted. I've been a DB fan my entire life. I've seen all the films (except Broly but I know how it ends) I've seen the entirety of Ball, Z, GT, and Super several times over. None of that, Is even remotely different from Kratos. Kratos claps Gods who have billions of years of combat experience all the time, Thanatos, The Furies, all have been bodied by Kratos as the former participated in a war that lasted an eternity. Kratos has literally no problem countering Time manipulaters, and essentially reacting to teleporters almost as soon as they teleport.
Goku is able to fight and beat the saiyans who are basically engineered for fighting purely and are fighting prodigies all of them and even beat vegeta who was one of the elite among elite of his race in terms of power and skill.
The Saiyans are just Spartans from space. Spartans are bred for war, and war only. Kratos is the greatest of them, and he almost conquered the entire world at a very young age.
Goku also fought in the tournament of power against Jiren who surpasses the level of the GoDs who as mentioned previously all have millions of years of fighting and martial arts experience and even learnt in 48 minutes a technique who destroyers even with their long live span cannot achieve it easily if at all
I know. I Know all of this. Kratos brought down an entire monarchy of Gods In a day, who were never defeated in countless wars spanning centuries, all of them praising his skill.
Neither will Goku but kratos needs to run up to Goku and go after him to kill him while Goku just needs to get angry and his aura will do the work. The 2-C feats are restricted for this match so the scaling chain we're using should only apply for low 2-C which goku AP stomps.
No he doesn't. All Kratos needs to do is grapple towards Goku with the Blades of Chaos (which can steal life force with every attack along with absorbing powers) or bring Goku towards him.
If he activates it he might blitz despite goku getting faster since Goku is also passively getting nerfed though Goku's UI may actually save him from that since it can react to guys faster than him and also Goku may kill him right as he activates it since his body will react to him activating it on instinct, it may not be far fetched for him to activate it since previously another user said that he has danger sense and instinct, but it will most likely be too late by the time he realizes since one move from Goku ends this. But it's definitely viable I'd say.
Kratos can deal with UI. he can shut off his mind and attack, block and dodge on instinct as well. He also has several homing attacks with his axe, energy blasts that follow you, and could open up portals with the blades to cause explosions, and can even create a fuckton of meteors. When has Goku dodged faster opponents? By that logic nobody can hit him, and that's not the case, because Jiren tagged him a few times. If you're just as fast as him, you're just as capable of hitting him. Also, no, Goku wouldn't kill Kratos as he activates Spartan Rage, because he'd be knocked back by the shockwave it causes.
The forcefields would be quite pointless if Goku gets out of range since Goku can just carpet bomb kratos and destroy all his defenses in one big blast while he can hit Goku at range.
This is a possible win con, and it could give Goku the dub, here. But could and would are two different words. Goku hitting Kratos with Ki Volleys would get reflected with guardian shield. If he goes for a REALLY big blast, Kratos could slow time, or activate a realm shift by dodging it, or just summon one. Goku has greater range with Ki blasts, but when it comes to flight, Kratos could knock him down his 🪓, Speed reduction, realm shifts, and time slow make this much easier to do.
doubt that amp is bigger than UI honestly (UI amp is actually dumb huge), but I don't know about th eressurection I'm just assuming it won't work because it would be a stomp if so. But yeah rest well bro.
It ***** on a power that can insta kill the whole verse with a mere touch. And no one in the verse can even scratch Kratos while in this state. The resurrection has a very high chance of working. Kratos was killed in the end of GOW 3 and it brought him back to life. He later committed suicide shortly after, and I believe the novel for GOW 4 stated it brought him back to life again (could be mistaken) but it doesn't matter. We've no clue if he could still wield the power itself anymore as he released most of it. He's still got a small amount of it, as confirmed by Cory Barlog, the lead writer of GOW 1, the PSP games, GOW 3, and the game director of GOW2 and GOW4.

I've totally forgot about power absorption. Really gives Kratos another advantage.

Goku's Time Hax maybe tied in AP...that doesn't mean his resistance would increase a linearily. You would need proof that Time Manip works on those who resists it.
I found that lacking completely. His resistance seems baseline still.
Wait, Goku's space-time manip is limited to destroying pocket dimensions of large sized structures and this has nothing to do with his resistance, since it scales from Hit who can improve the extent of his time skip ability as he keeps fighting around.

Anyway, how does this Kratos have ressurection? He does not even possess the power of hope in this key.

Anyway, how does this Kratos have ressurection? He does not even possess the power of hope in this key
Because he was stated to have still have a portion of the power of hope. We don't know if he can still tap into it, but he should still be able to ressurect, as I believe it brought him back to life after he killed himself in GOW3

Because he was stated to have still have a portion of the power of hope. We don't know if he can still tap into it, but he should still be able to ressurect, as I believe it brought him back to life after he killed himself in GOW3
Where was it even stated that he was killed after he got stabbed by the blade?

Damn, Kratos's profile in this incarnation looks so ******* outdated based on the previous posts that I don't even know if the addition of this match is valid after all.

Damn, Kratos's profile in this incarnation looks so ******* outdated based on the previous posts that I don't even know if the addition of this match is valid after all.
Yeah is ******* weird how the old Kratos getting stuff all the time but not PS4 Kratos.
I'll boot up God of war 4 and notice he actually has far bit of Hax that should be here. But I can understand it going unnoticed. I hate RPG elements

The addition is valid (as long as it's not a stomp) however I highly doubt it'll stick since if/when Norse myth Kratos gets revised he'll get some new P&A plus if he even gets a fraction of the stuff he got in his Greek myth prime (plus whatever new stuff Ragnarok brings) it'll likely become a one side stomp for father of boi!

The addition is valid (as long as it's not a stomp) however I highly doubt it'll stick since if/when Norse myth Kratos gets revised he'll get some new P&A plus if he even gets a fraction of the stuff he got in his Greek myth prime (plus whatever new stuff Ragnarok brings) it'll likely become a one side stomp for father of boi!
Yeah, my thoughts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back