• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?didnt 1 Universe level in DB is like Low Multiverse?
It's a little different but just so we don't go off topic I'll summarize. 1 universe in db =/= low multiverse, current is 1 universe = low 2-C, current god tiers are 2 god tiers = low multiversal, 1 god tier = very very very strong universe+.

I was planning on doing this fight. But I'm actually happy someone else is doing it cuz I can argue. I think Kratos takes this.
Goku could fly, but Kratos has the Leviathan axe and Blades of Chaos to keep him down, and he's dealt with flight before, if it's in character Goku would stay on the ground, anyway.

Everyone here is saying it's an AP stop for Goku (They usually say this in DB matches)
But God Of War has big scaling chain that makes me think this ain't the case. Even then, Kratos could amp himself with spartan rage anytime he wishes, to the point where guys who are on par with him normally are incapable of harming him. He also has a Talisman that lowers all overall stats (Talisman of Cursed Power, which should be on his page)

He has forcefields and a variety of ways to activate them.

He also has realm shifts and a bunch of ways to activate them, but Goku's fought through Hits time skip, but this site considers that spatial manipulation? Would he resist?

Let's not forget about the power of hope resurrection.

Kratos has Infinite, possibly Immeasurable Lifting strength.
Kratos puts Goku in rear naked choke, and Goku ain't getting out.

My votes on Kratos, High Diff

1. Because Goku AP stomps and kratos can't reach him. Kratos amping in speed is countered by Goku's own ridiculous constant amps to speed, and this is not taking into account UI.
2. This is true, we don't know how that works, I assumed that it just makes Goku's AP and speed lower but goku's constant stat amp counters that. But it might not work that way so I'm waiting for supporters.
3. Yeah I overlooked that, we need to know how that works too.
4. yes, apparently resisting time stop means you automatically resist time slowing abilities too.
Kratos has Accelerated Development of his own, on all physical and skill aspect, its part of Physiology in Greek key but isn't mentioned on Norse profile.
Cuz outdated.

Kratos time manip will be atleast 1 or 2 layers above baseline.
Oroborus Amulet<< Fate Amulet<<What ever he has in Norse.
Even if you don't believe Norse Kratos>>Fate Amulet
Fate Amulet can time stop infinite speed beings(Sisters of Fate) in verse, and Norse Time Manip would be equal in that case...which is still impressive.
And one layer above baseline.

So I doubt Goku is resisting that lvl of time stop.

Also, I heard according to new rules Heat is hax/dura neg?
If so, Blades burn Goku to crisp. The fire in them can burn in Helhiem where fire is not allowed to exist. Where even Surtr's Fire is impotent which can normally give heat to entire cosmos and made stars.

That lvl of temperature kills Goku completely.

Kratos has Accelerated Development of his own, on all physical and skill aspect, its part of Physiology in Greek key but isn't mentioned on Norse profile.
Cuz outdated.
Yes, Makes sense.
Fate Amulet can time stop infinite speed beings(Sisters of Fate) in verse, and Norse Time Manip would be equal in that case...which is still impressive.

This is interesting. I completely forgot about that. What about the realm shifts? Those are considered spatial manipulation, right? Goku would resist that or no? What differs them from time slow?

Cuz outdated.

So I doubt Goku is resisting that lvl of time stop.

Also, I heard according to new rules Heat is hax/dura neg?
If so, Blades burn Goku to crisp. The fire in them can burn in Helhiem where fire is not allowed to exist. Where even Surtr's Fire is impotent which can normally give heat to entire cosmos and made stars.

That lvl of temperature kills Goku completely.
Goku also has accelerated development, but that's different from reactive PL which makes Goku get stronger mid fight.
Goku's resistance should be above baseline, since he scales to jiren who broke through hit's time cage which is far stronger than his time stop. But kratos seems to have 2 layers and can stop infinite speed dudes, IDK how that would translate to time slow power but it seems Goku can't resist it, okay how effective is the time slow, and is it passive? if it's not, is it in character?
Is the heat passive or only when kratos attacks physically? If it's not passive, then Kratos probably still won't be able to do anything to Goku since Goku has a passive aura which protects him from fodder AP attacks, and also can just UI dodge all his attacks and one shot or ki blast or glare from a distance, but please do clarify the question I asked.

Goku also has accelerated development, but that's different from reactive PL which makes Goku get stronger mid fight.
AD for Kratos does, but unlike RPL he doesn't require external stimulus.
Rage power counters RPL though, along with Spartan Transformation which further taps into rage.
okay how effective is the time slow, and is it passive? if it's not, is it in character?
Thought based and dodge based both. Absolutely in character.
Is the heat passive or only when kratos attacks physically? If it's not passive, then Kratos probably still won't be able to do anything to Goku since Goku has a passive aura which protects him from fodder AP attacks, and also can just UI dodge all his attacks and one shot or ki blast or glare from a distance, but please do clarify the question I asked.
Both on blades and fire summoning attacks.
Also passive on Rage Aura in Spartan Transformation.

Kratos also has instinctive reactions and Keen Danger Sense.
Screenshot_20210720-020925.jpg

dbcb8d89-da51-4b48-9dc4-31c340c63ef7

Also Kratos has faught enemies who have Precognition and Clairvoyance when he didn't resist those abilities like Ares, so Goku's Analytical Prediction isn't any advantage.

AD for Kratos does, but unlike RPL he doesn't require external stimulus.
Rage power counters RPL though, along with Spartan Transformation which further taps into rage.

Thought based and dodge based both. Absolutely in character.

Both on blades and fire summoning attacks.
Also passive on Rage Aura in Spartan Transformation.

Kratos also has instinctive reactions and Keen Danger Sense.
Screenshot_20210720-020925.jpg

dbcb8d89-da51-4b48-9dc4-31c340c63ef7

Also Kratos has faught enemies who have Precognition and Clairvoyance when he didn't resist those abilities like Ares, so Goku's Analytical Prediction isn't any advantage.
I don't know what you mean by external stimulus, Goku just naturally gets stronger as he's fighting but in the case of accelerated development for kratos, if he's the same as Goku then it's reactive PL not AD, so what is the type of AD?
I see.
Well goku can counter them if they're through blades or range but if it's passive it's a problem, if kratos starts using that transformation then it's a problem.
Those other abilites make it very difficult for Goku to get in close, so I see him sensing or anticipating this and either flying away or IT to range and then attacking from a far since kratos' range is abysmal. Or he might just intent sense and anticipate kratos being extremely dangerous and flex his aura to one shot. Even if time slows, Goku only needs to think for that to happen. What do you think?

I don't know what you mean by external stimulus, Goku just naturally gets stronger as he's fighting but in the case of accelerated development for kratos, if he's the same as Goku then it's reactive PL not AD, so what is the type of AD?
AD and RPL in general overlap a lot in fiction, so its not wrong to say he has RPL, in fact he does. But whatever that requires an CRT. What I meant by external stimulus is that Reactive PL is well ..... reactive.....it usually require some external force against which a character adpats his stats.
Kratos passively becomes stronger, faster and more skilled each moment.

This is furthef excaberated additionally by Rage power and Rage Transformation.

Well goku can counter them if they're through blades or range but if it's passive it's a problem, if kratos starts using that transformation then it's a problem.
Those other abilites make it very difficult for Goku to get in close, so I see him sensing or anticipating this and either flying away or IT to range and then attacking from a far since kratos' range is abysmal. Or he might just intent sense and anticipate kratos being extremely dangerous and flex his aura to one shot. Even if time slows, Goku only needs to think for that to happen. What do you think?
Kratos has tons of experience fighting enemies having flight and teleportation both.

Kratos will chase after Kratos on foot anyways, since thats what he does with every fleeing enemy. Time slow helps in keeping range close.

You can find AD on his Greek Profile, which has yet to be added to Norse one.
So, like said...profile is outdated severely.

AD and RPL in general overlap a lot in fiction, so its not wrong to say he has RPL, in fact he does. But whatever that requires an CRT. What I meant by external stimulus is that Reactive PL is well ..... reactive.....it usually require some external force against which a character adpats his stats.
Kratos passively becomes stronger, faster and more skilled each moment.

This is furthef excaberated additionally by Rage power and Rage Transformation.

Kratos has tons of experience fighting enemies having flight and teleportation both.

Kratos will chase after Kratos on foot anyways, since thats what he does with every fleeing enemy. Time slow helps in keeping range close.
I see, so it's the same type of stand as son Goku- I mean the same type of reactive evolution as son's, Goku also gets stronger just by standing there in ultra instinct and gets ridiculously stronger too and this stacks on top of his saiyan physiology which also allows him to get ridiculously stronger by simply being in a fight. Goku also has rage power and can amp if the battle goes long enough to UI which he'd probably blitz but the battle would most likely not even get to that stage.
Kratos would have to chase Goku but Goku's range advantage would just allow him to flex his aura of ki blast nuke or kiai or whatever, and analytical prediction and intent sensing allow him to pick those moves as the correct option since letting kratos get close and use his durability negation and time slow would be a death sentence, that's why I brought up instant transmission to keep that distance, so I'm leaning Goku honestly.

@FluffyCreatureZ
Thats a fair vote I guess.

But just one last point, mind manip resistance nulls intent sensing.
Prediction is countered by Kratos's own skill and experience fighting Clairvoyant characters.

Personally 50-50 incon for me.

@FluffyCreatureZ
Thats a fair vote I guess.

But just one last point, mind manip resistance nulls intent sensing.
Prediction is countered by Kratos's own skill and experience fighting Clairvoyant characters.

Personally 50-50 incon for me.
What I didn't know resistance to mind hax means resisting intent sensing...
Prediction is for Goku to know what kratos is gonna do so that he chooses the correct move, which in this case would be the fastest one he can pull off. Since the distance is 10 meters I think Goku has plenty of time to think and flex his aura or glare or shoot a ki blast or something, I don't see why Kratos having experience against that would help him stop what Goku is gonna use it for.

But would he be able to predict moves when he has zero knowledge on Kratos?

Hit was a known entity to Goku, but here it isn't the case.
Well Goku can read air currents and is able to predict his opponents exact movements, and in the case of hit, who has 1000 years of assassination experience, and even better martial arts experience, Goku was able to predict his moves in time stop when he couldn't even see any of his movements, and through just skill Goku should be more skilled than and should be easily able to predict the moves of destroyer level opponents who have millions of years of fighting experience, as we know goku's skill should be at least comparable since Goku mastered ultra instinct in 48 minutes a technique where said destroyers can't even master easily.

You missed the point.
Prediction of physical attacks from a enemy you have knowledge of is not same as Prediction of haxxes from an unknown enemy.
Okay yea, but if kratos starts with rushing at goku with physicals then Goku can predict that and if kratos uses his fire hax, Goku will sense and anticipate that the fire isn't ordinary fire and his body will instinctively dodge, if kratos slows time goku will be like hell no and will likely flex his aura to end kratos OR probably retreat and IT away to get range and blast from far away, Kratos does have instinctive reaction and danger sense, so he will probably not go for a risky attack like that, so if kratos wants to start at range then Goku can just barrier himself with ki, get range and blast away. That's how I see it going.

Healing is useless because AP stomp and so is regen. Stat amp is useless for AP but not for speed, but Goku can get around this because in UIS and UI, he constantly gets stronger and faster every passing moment for no reason and the potency is insane. IDK what is the application of spatial manipulation is so clarify please. Speed reduction can be gotten around the same way as stat amp. Forcefields useless because AP stomp. Goku resists time stop so he by default resists time slow and I'm pretty sure the resistance is above baseline, I can give a source for that. Homing attack can be bypassed by AP difference and UI. Damage boost is useless because AP stomp. IDK how attack reflection works, but I assume it won't be useful but please clarify that too. Status effect inducement needs context please clarify that. Aura and blessed require context.
Now what does Kratos do about Goku just outranging and nuking the battlefield? or just one shotting the moment they start?
well.... Not that easy... Perhaps GilverTheProtoAngelo already explained it. But it's not that simple.

-Passive Healing is not really useless. Blade of Chaos able to absorb Goku life force.

- Spatial manip also work against enemies which has acausality type 4

- Kratos Forcefield able to absorb single attack. So it's not simple forcefield. And it's able constantly regenerating new forcefield passively. I am not sure if it will get counter by AP differences.

- Status effect inducement presumably mind-hax based i think (because it directly stated "ivaldi corrupted mind") the range is 15 meter it's invisible and has resistance negation.

- Attack reflection basically kratos absorb and reflect goku projectile attack. I am not sure if it will get counter by AP differences.

well.... Not that easy... Perhaps GilverTheProtoAngelo already explained it. But it's not that simple.

-Passive Healing is not really useless. Blade of Chaos able to absorb Goku life force.

- Spatial manip also work against enemies which has acausality type 4

- Kratos Forcefield able to absorb single attack. So it's not simple forcefield. And it's able constantly regenerating new forcefield passively. I am not sure if it will get counter by AP differences.

- Status effect inducement presumably mind-hax based i think (because it directly stated "ivaldi corrupted mind") the range is 15 meter it's invisible and has resistance negation.

- Attack reflection basically kratos absorb and reflect goku projectile attack. I am not sure if it will get counter by AP differences.
Healing isn't useful because one attack kills kratos, but you may want to give more details about the life force stuff.
IDK how that is at all relevant.
I think you need feats of absorbing and defending against attacks as strong as Goku's.
Can you give more details on that, how does it work what is the mechanism and stuff, can goku stop it if he senses it, can it bypass goku's aura ? Needs more info.
I think you need feats for absorbing and reflecting attacks of goku's level, like db characters can deflect each others attacks but if the attack is too strong they can't.

Better question, how does resurrection work? Is that passive, or is it an ability that needs to be activated? Also is it continual or just a one time thing?

Okay yea, but if kratos starts with rushing at goku with physicals then Goku can predict that and if kratos uses his fire hax, Goku will sense and anticipate that the fire isn't ordinary fire and his body will instinctively dodge, if kratos slows time goku will be like hell no and will likely flex his aura to end kratos OR probably retreat and IT away to get range and blast from far away, Kratos does have instinctive reaction and danger sense, so he will probably not go for a risky attack like that, so if kratos wants to start at range then Goku can just barrier himself with ki, get range and blast away. That's how I see it going.
No. Goku wouldn't be able to predict anything does. Kratos is entirely unpredictable to beings like Zeus, who predicted his death a long before it happened, and the sisters of fate who know and make the fate of every living thing
Better question, how does resurrection work? Is that passive, or is it an ability that needs to be activated? Also is it continual or just a one time thing?
He likely could just keep resurrecting as there was no statement it's limited. The power of hope revives him from the dead. And amps him as well. See end of GOW 3 for best example

Technically its power absorption with Blades.
Any supernatural energy they touch they absorb. Eveb abilities.

Look up the greek profile.
I'm pretty sure you can't just absorb any amount of energy like that without feats.
Also does goku have freezing resistance ? Because kratos has freeze magic with his axe.
yeah he can survive near the vacuum of space and in the ROSAT.
No. Goku wouldn't be able to predict anything does. Kratos is entirely unpredictable to beings like Zeus, who predicted his death a long before it happened, and the sisters of fate who know and make the fate of every living thing

He likely could just keep resurrecting as there was no statement it's limited. The power of hope revives him from the dead. And amps him as well. See end of GOW 3 for best example
Wouldn't that be resistance to precognition? IDK how that works but Goku's prediction is not supernatural. Also how long is his resurrection? If it takes a while then it would still count as a win if Goku kills him.

Wouldn't that be resistance to precognition? IDK how that works but Goku's prediction is not supernatural. Also how long is his resurrection? If it takes a while then it would still count as a win if Goku kills him
Precog and analytical prediction resistance might as well be the same thing? His resurrection is pretty much instant if the power of hope is unlocked, which in Norse Kratos' case, is.

He will absorb whatever he can in his limit.
Which will allow him to increase his stats and speed on top of AD, rage and transformation.
Okay what is his limit? Is it above 2-C levels of power in the low 2-C key?
Precog and analytical prediction resistance might as well be the same thing? His resurrection is pretty much instant if the power of hope is unlocked, which in Norse Kratos' case, is.
No precognition is through supernatural means and allows you to literally see the future, but analytical prediction allows you to predict the future through natural means so it's different. Bruh then wtf is Goku supposed to do against someone who just comes back if you kill him?

@BEASTHEART880
We don't know if PoH can be activated in Norse. Aside from vague indication. So I wouldn't use that as an arguement.
Cory did confirm he still had a little of hope left, but you right. Gotta wait until GOW 5 (which I heard their showing off tomorrow)

Called it :)
No precognition is through supernatural means and allows you to literally see the future, but analytical prediction allows you to predict the future through natural means so it's different. Bruh then wtf is Goku supposed to do against someone who just comes back if you kill him?
Yes. And well, no. Yes the nature of them are different. Supernatural and natural, but one seems to be on a much greater scale. I mean if you take this guy who is unpredictable to goddesses who could literally see what EVERY thing every living thing, EVERY LIVING THING even ******* insects will ever do in their entire lives. Is it wrong to say he would resist a guy guessing what he's gonna do next? Reminds of the Time stop = Time slow topic earlier. If you could resist Time stop, you could resist Time slow, and that makes sense. Too very similar abilities, just one on a much greater scale.

Last edited:
Cory did confirm he still had a little of hope left, but you right. Gotta wait until GOW 5 (which I heard their showing off tomorrow)

Yes. And well, no. Yes the nature of them are different. Supernatural and natural, but one seems to be on a much greater scale. I mean if you take this guy who is unpredictable to goddesses who could literally see what EVERY thing every living thing, EVERY LIVING THING even ******* insects will ever do in their entire lives. Is it wrong to say he would resist a guy guessing what he's gonna do next? Reminds of the Time stop = Time slow topic earlier. If you could resist Time stop, you could resist Time slow, and that makes sense. Too very similar abilities, just one on a much greater scale.
I guess that's fair, but Goku's natural instincts and intuition should allow him to tell that this kratos is dangerous and I should use my fastest and strongest attacks immediately, and I guess it's not a stomp anymore.

You can count me for now.

I think Goku could win if he plays it smart, and if I were him I'd spam instant transmission.
I already gave arguments, he'll either see that kratos is dangerous and flex his aura to create distance (which would also kill kratos) or he'll try to go hand to hand but be wary then kratos goes for time slow which then Goku either flexes his aura or ITs out of kratos' shitty range and then carpet bomb him. Goku has a lot of win conditions and is unlikely to be caught because of his skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back