• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that is part of his nature as the god of war, he just.....sees all conflict through all of time
he literally never did that in combat
and when he did do it, it was when he was sitting on his throne

have been in enough GoW vs matches to know that, that almost always pops up
i've been in a lot of gow matches and no one talked about cosmic awareness
you're the first person 🗿

he literally never did that in combat
and when he did do it, it was when he was sitting on his throne
it isn't something he activates.........it just happens, as he becomes the GoW he sees every battle and war across time, he didn't activated anything, that was just his

i've been in a lot of gow matches and no one talked about cosmic awareness
you're the first person 🗿
you haven't been in enough then, here is an example

it isn't something he activates.........it just happens, as he becomes the GoW he sees every battle and war across time, he didn't activated anything, that was just his
bro i never said i disagree with cosmic awareness
i said show a scan of him using it in a fight
saying "it just happens" isn't an argument...
because you said he would know everything goku does

bro i never said i disagree with cosmic awareness
i said show a scan of him using it in a fight
saying "it just happens" isn't an argument...
because you said he would know everything goku does
no, i said he would know every fight he had.........also, it is a passive thing that happens because he is the God of War/the embodiment of war itself, he doesn't need to activate, he just knows that by nature, it doesn't make sense to ask "show me him using" because that is the point, he doesn't "use" it, he just knows it by nature

Gonna be honest, having had a look at the example given as justification, I do wonder if it just another case of GoW having an erroneously labeled ability.

He specifically only see wars and battles while ascending to his physical throne and only sees all of it when he actually sits and looks down upon his "kingdom" from the seat of the god of war.

It seems more like a locational cosmic awareness. He gets caught off guard repeatedly in battle anyway so it clearly isn't omniscience of war.

Regardless, that's for a revision thread.

Damn, i need to jump in to clarify something

Goku SSB:UT Aura have 3 EE sources, Hakai, Time Power, and Universe Tree's EE Aura, it passively inducing all 3 types of EE at the same time, because literally, all these 3 powers can passive EE via energy, especially UT's energy which stated coming into contact with it going to get you erased. There are also passive Power Null in the Aura from Time Power, aside from Subjective Reality.

Anyway, i don't care if Kratos win this match or not, but saying Goku somehow refrain himself from EE Kratos or any other opponents is bullshit, not only in Heroes he is far more serious, but also literally in this mode he went out of his way to destroy Fu in-verse, his SR didn't even make Fu stronger so the argument that "Goku want to fight strong opponent so his SR going to make that wish come true" went out of the window, he went out of his way to blast Fu to kingdom come, oh wait, Fu got destroyed hard, no kingdom come for him

Last edited:

Goku SSB:UT Aura have 3 EE sources, Hakai, Time Power, and Universe Tree's EE Aura, it passively inducing all 3 types of EE at the same time, because literally, all these 3 powers can passive EE via energy, especially UT's energy which stated coming into contact with it going to get you erased. There are also passive Power Null in the Aura from Time Power, aside from Subjective Reality.

Anyway, i don't care if Kratos win this match or not, but saying Goku somehow refrain himself from EE Kratos or any other opponents is bullshit, not only in Heroes he is far more serious, but also literally in this mode he went out of his way to destroy Fu in-verse, his SR didn't even make Fu stronger so the argument that "Goku want to fight strong opponent", he went out of his way to blast Fu to kingdom come, oh wait, Fu got destroyed hard, no kingdom come for him
^
I should mention, that Goku even getting caught in the aura of the U.T was gonna make him disappear from existence, but then he RE’d it. So, just by touching the aura of this he was gonna get erased as the energy was able to erase things from existence. Then, he gained this UT aura for himself. Voting Goku History EE + fra

bro how do i play DBH
also counted
Mainstream is over, they going to take it down and bring a new game: Super Divers, and even if it not, going to japan is the only way, and you need to buy cards to play it since it is Arcade game

You can play SDBH:World Mission and DBH:Ultimate Mission series, however, since iirc they have PC and Console version to play

Anyway, i don't care if Kratos win this match or not, but saying Goku somehow refrain himself from EE Kratos or any other opponents is bullshit, not only in Heroes he is far more serious, but also literally in this mode he went out of his way to destroy Fu in-verse, his SR didn't even make Fu stronger so the argument that "Goku want to fight strong opponent so his SR going to make that wish come true" went out of the window, he went out of his way to blast Fu to kingdom come, oh wait, Fu got destroyed hard, no kingdom come for him
i mean...........Fu is like, very much stablished as his enemy, i don't think that "i wanna fight" would be in Goku's head against someone he already knew about, and that he wanted to defeat to save everyone..........like, there is a difference between going all out to kill a known enemy that has given much problems for you and your friends and in endangering them to a random grumpy guy like Kratos who Goku has absolutely no reason to want to immediately vape him out of existence no questions asked

^
I should mention, that Goku even getting caught in the aura of the U.T was gonna make him disappear from existence, but then he RE’d it. So, just by touching the aura of this he was gonna get erased as the energy was able to erase things from existence. Then, he gained this UT aura for himself. Voting Goku History EE + fra
oh yeah, there is the Aura.........somehow i forgot about that

altho.......i do wonder if Kratos' conceptual invul would just protect him, the description does imply it protects from hax abilities as well

also if you are arguing that Kratos will instantly get erased from being in contact with the aura..........how come it wouldn't be a stomp?

oh yeah, there is the Aura.........somehow i forgot about that

altho.......i do wonder if Kratos' conceptual invul would just protect him, the description does imply it protects from hax abilities as well

also if you are arguing that Kratos will instantly get erased from being in contact with the aura..........how come it wouldn't be a stomp?
If it is a stomp that is okay as this is for the strongest 5-d list.

Back