• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Dovahkiin is now fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
StarSlayer666 said:
The worst thing about TES is the True-Godly regen that makes most battles inconclusive or a stomp.
...incap?

Hmm so DLC Dovah is just as strong as Miraak who could have beaten Alduin easily vs a dude who is far higher then a dude who could intimidate two other guys who are stronger then another guy who drove off a universe creating entity equal to the guy who birthed time itself.

I get the sense Kratos has an edge but this is really about the hax they bring.

True but as I said POH has a longer scaling chain (Fodderized Zeus whose mere voice intimidated Hades and Poseidon, one of which nearly bested Cronos who created time on his own and are miles above Ares and Helios, the latter of whom forced off someone on par with Ouranus)

So am I

hence asking for the change

Weren't we supposed to stop using elder scrolls protagonists until the revisions are done

Paul Frank said:
Weren't we supposed to stop using elder scrolls protagonists until the revisions are done
I think the revisions are done; I updated many of the missing resistances.

I am saying that he would have a great advantage by using weapons like the auriel bow, he could kill the kratos through the distance and what the kratos could do against savior hide defense.

Speaking of daedric artifacts

Op can you specify a loadout

We aren't going to use the "prisoner metaphysics means that we have to argue every possible combination of equipment because they are all canon"

Just say what he has

I.e

Ebony mail ebony blade and Auriel's bow or something like that

Paul Frank said:
Speaking of daedric artifacts
Op can you specify a loadout

We aren't going to use the "prisoner metaphysics means that we have to argue every possible combination of equipment because they are all canon"

Just say what he has

I.e

Ebony mail ebony blade and Auriel's bow or something like that
Abilities, unless it changes a tier, cannot be restricted anymore for a match otherwise the match won't be added.

From Versus Thread Rules:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Paul Frank said:
Prisoner Metaphysics is a genuine ability of his, so how would you restrict it exactly?

Daedric artifacts aren't an ability they are equipment

And they do jump a tier being direct extensions of low 1-C beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back