• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos' stamina scales above Olympians, whom can fight for centuries and endure tasks for an "age of the world" so outlasted him doesn't seem feasible in a reasonable timeframe.
Kratos also has unlimited reserves of magic solely due to his rage so he can pull the same trick as Dante and keep indefinitely regenerating himself and his stamina over and over again and lock themselves into a never-ending fight.

Kratos also has unlimited reserves of magic solely due to his rage so he can pull the same trick as Dante and keep indefinitely regenerating himself and his stamina over and over again and lock themselves into a never-ending fight.
until dante bfrs

I'm a bit confused when Athane's profile doesn't have sealing and in all of Kratos's category, I don't see that he has sealing resistance?

I'm a bit confused when Athane's profile doesn't have sealing and in all of Kratos's category, I don't see that he has sealing resistance?
She most definitely should. Zeus has it on his profile. It'd make no sense for Athena to not have it either.

Kratos' stamina scales above Olympians, whom can fight for centuries and endure tasks for an "age of the world" so outlasted him doesn't seem feasible in a reasonable timeframe.

Setting aside the fact that we're already discussing whether or not his Mundus feat is even an issue for Kratos (what with the latter being able to tag Helios, whom can dodge AoE light blasts while caught up within them or being above Cronos, who can fight the universe incarnate I.e. Uranus), its still debatable he can even seal Hope Kratos with no feats of affecting Type 1 concepts, when Athena couldn't do so even with said feats.
Where does the Age of the World task come from?

Setting aside the fact that we're already discussing whether or not his Mundus feat is even an issue for Kratos (what with the latter being able to tag Helios, whom can dodge AoE light blasts while caught up within them or being above Cronos, who can fight the universe incarnate I.e. Uranus),
There is still a big ass difference as helios can dodge one omnidirectional attack, Dante dodges countless omnipresent attacks at the same time while laughing his ass off couple that with Dante becoming faster than Kratos any passing moment with his RE/AD or the 10 times speed amp DT grants and Dante is literally untouchable until he seals
its still debatable he can even seal Hope Kratos with no feats of affecting Type 1 concepts, when Athena couldn't do so even with said feats.
He doesn't need to affect anything, the thing just makes contact with Kratos and he is now sealed in some place between the Demon world and the human world.

Bringing Athena is useless as she never attempted to seal Kratos or anything, we don't even know how her sealing works to say it wouldn't work with kratos.

Also we don't grant resistances just because the villain doesn't use an obvious winco against the MC, they need proof of not working in them (either feats or statements), otherwise people like Vergil would have resistance to everything Dante has just because he didn't die.

Nah, both are Low 1-C 5D now.
He does lmao, his scaling chain didn't shrink or dissappear while Kratos is pretty much baseline in every Stat. Hell, Dante blitzes Kratos to hell and back the moment he goes DT or his RE/AD kicks in

There is still a big ass difference as helios can dodge one omnidirectional attack, Dante dodges countless omnipresent attacks at the same time while laughing his ass off couple that with Dante becoming faster than Kratos any passing moment with his RE/AD or the 10 times speed amp DT grants and Dante is literally untouchable until he seals
Kratos' RE/AD is constantly active and it literally allows him to adapt to higher-dimensional shit with "every passing moment".

Also we don't grant resistances just because the villain doesn't use an obvious winco against the MC, they need proof of not working in them (either feats or statements), otherwise people like Vergil would have resistance to everything Dante has just because he didn't die.
Kind of irrelevant at the moment regardless of when that stuff is applied.

He does lmao, his scaling chain didn't shrink or dissappear while Kratos is pretty much baseline in every Stat.
Should've just mentioned that.

Hell, Dante blitzes Kratos to hell and back the moment he goes DT or his RE/AD kicks in
Literally Dante's only option is to BFR before Kratos ends up reaching Dante's level with his own constantly active RE/AD.

Kratos' RE/AD is constantly active and it literally allows him to adapt to higher-dimensional shit with "every passing moment".
Cool, Dante's work as a human adapting to 5D shit. When has Kratos adapted or evolved against 5D shit?
Literally Dante's only option is to BFR before Kratos ends up reaching Dante's level with his own constantly active RE/AD.
How exactly is he gonna reach his level when Dante is unfathomably stronger and faster than him? Couple that with his own RE/AD that has carried him against what's basically infinite 5D power amps

Its countless/all-encompassing attacks as a result of being attacked by an omnipresent being, not countless omnipresent attacks, the latter doesn't even make sense here. So no, it's not particularly better than Hermes.

Kratos also has Reactive Evolution. That allowed him to adapt against multiversal fate manipulation as a Tier 6 Demigod. He also has Accelerated Development that allows him to keep up with gods that constantly get stronger and faster every second.
He doesn't need to affect anything, the thing just makes contact with Kratos and he is now sealed in some place between the Demon world and the human world.

Bringing Athena is useless as she never attempted to seal Kratos or anything, we don't even know how her sealing works to say it wouldn't work with kratos.
She gives a whole dialogue about Zeus sealing the Evils and herself sealing Hope not 40 seconds before being completely unable to forcibly take it away from Kratos or seal it, considering she had to plead with him to part with it. And funnily enough, there's a CRT that's addressing exactly this.
You're welcome to address that on the above mentioned CRT I suppose. Wouldn't want to clog up this thread.

When has Kratos adapted or evolved against 5D shit?
Why would this really matter considering how we already elaborated on how GoW's magic systems work and that not even concepts are exempt from this?

How exactly is he gonna reach his level when Dante is unfathomably stronger and faster than him? Couple that with his own RE/AD that has carried him against what's basically infinite 5D power amps
Same way Kratos adapted to and surpassed higher-dimensional Fate bullshittery.

I totally forgot DT/SDT transformation amps exists. And the AP scaling chains between God tiers of the verse.

10x = DT <<<<< SDT in power and speed. AD/RE from both sides cancel each other out. But Dante will always maintain a buffer of 10+++ x times speed boost.

Why would this really matter considering how we already elaborated on how GoW's magic systems work and that not even concepts are exempt from this?
Again, has Kratos done that to 5D power? At this point you are excusing a lot of shit on "muh magic system"
Same way Kratos adapted to and surpassed higher-dimensional Fate bullshittery.
Did he adapt to 5D stuff or not?
Its countless/all-encompassing attacks as a result of being attacked by an omnipresent being, not countless omnipresent attacks, the latter doesn't even make sense here. So no, it's not particularly better than Hermes.
I never said it was supposed to make sense, other people who had read the feat called it wack or something give how off the charts it is.

Also it is, hermes was running from only 1 of them, Dante was dancing around countless of them
Kratos also has Reactive Evolution. That allowed him to adapt against multiversal fate manipulation as a Tier 6 Demigod. He also has Accelerated Development that allows him to keep up with gods that constantly get stronger and faster every second.
Dante or rather Tony adapted to a myriad of 5D hax as an 8C.

His AD let him keep with the Qliphoth amps that can make a 7B into Low 1C in mere moments and it was a constant thing

Is fearhax that works on things without a concept of a mind seen as impressive on VSBW? Pretty sure it is. Does Kratos resist that?

I'm sorry but who's Garfield? I only know the cat. Light only lacks a mind, not the concept of it in GoW (I assume), which I assume is what you're talking about.

Again, has Kratos done that to 5D power? At this point you are excusing a lot of shit on "muh magic system"
Dude. Kratos has X abilities and resistances. Hope comes in. Everything is now amped to 5D because "muh magic system". DMC ain't any different in that regard except they have physiologies to rely on as a clutch that allows them to scale everything in the DW because "muh magic system".

Did he adapt to 5D stuff or not?
Read above.

Ok, I just checked Kratos's page and what I learned is that Kratos has Low-Mid regen and Immo 8 and resurrection from CM1 Hope. He also has AE2 and baseline Low 1-C. This means Dante should be able to interact with him just fine.

So, Kratos gets AP stomped and blitzed (as Tony explained, DT and items for stat amps), and dies a couple of times before Dante realises it's not working and seals him. RE and AD gets cancelled and Dante will still keep the advantage cos of the amps.

Also, do remember Dante upscales from VM's feat as well because Chen was tagging him right after that and he still manages to outmaneuver him. And Dante has Analytical Prediction which can help him in avoiding. The way I see it, Dante isn't getting tagged at all by Kratos.

Dante has this in the bag unless sealing doesn't work and then it's an incon.

Still voting for Dante unless something new is brought up

Is fearhax that works on things without a concept of a mind seen as impressive on VSBW? Pretty sure it is. Does Kratos resist that?
Kratos is inherently invulnerable and immune to all layered conceptual attacks within 5-D. That's why Dante cannot interact with, damage or touch him(hope). I guess right now, Dante's winning conditions are different.

Ok, I just checked Kratos's page and what I learned is that Kratos has Low-Mid regen and Immo 8 and resurrection from CM1 Hope. He also has AE2 and baseline Low 1-C. This means Dante should be able to interact with him just fine.
You're wrong
Kratos is inherently invulnerable and immune to all layered conceptual attacks within 5-D. That's why Dante cannot interact with, damage or touch him(hope). I guess right now, Dante's winning conditions are different.

Klol the hell did you do? Why are they saying Kratos is immune to layered conceptual shit when he is basically baseline with no layers in 5D?

Literally anyone with 2 layers of type 1 concept shit would rock his ass

Klol the hell did you do? Why are they saying Kratos is immune to layered conceptual shit when he is basically baseline with no layers in 5D?

According to Gow supporters Kratos in his PoH key is immune even if his opponent has immesurable layers iirc

That's the nature of immunity and invulnerability , man. Just take a look at his profile.

That's what distinguishes resistance and immunity.

Hope protects the concept of his mind, not his conceptually non-existent mind.

You're wrong
Well not according to the profiles tho.
Or maybe I misunderstood the profile. But it barely changes the outcome.
Kratos dies a couple of times or he doesn't die because Dante cannot interact. He will get sealed eventually.

Dante only cannot interact with hope and his fear hax etc wouldn't work. Kratos himself is just AE2 and CM3 with his God form and only the concept of Hope which he embodies is CM1 and Kratos is reliant on it for his Immo 8 and resurrection and protection against some haxes.

Well not according to the profiles tho.
Or maybe I misunderstood the profile. But it barely changes the outcome.
Kratos dies a couple of times or he doesn't die because Dante cannot interact. He will get sealed eventually.

Dante only cannot interact with hope and his fear hax etc wouldn't work. Kratos himself is just AE2 and CM3 with his God form and only the concept of Hope which he embodies is CM1 and Kratos is reliant on it for his Immo 8 and resurrection and protection against some haxes.
The problem is that Hope protects Kratos' soul, his body and his mind. If you assume that Dante can seal Kratos without being able to interact with the concept of hope, then probably my vote will be incon. But if not, Kratos gets the job done with one touch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back