• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what kind of shit people are smoking to say Kratos has invul against immeasurable CM1 layers shit but:

Can I see a feat or an explicit statement about Dante's/Mundus feat? Because tbh, that shit sounds like absolute wank (no offense) and smth a vague, stupidly OP Chinese novel Mc would do, not Dante. At this point Dante might as well dodge passive shit.

Uhh.... I don't know. They seem to have problems with immunity and invulnerability.
The nature of the immunity is still an issue, like I've said before, which is why me and KLOL wanted to sort it out before actually throwing it around in matches. Invulnerability is straightforward enough though.

The nature of the immunity is still an issue, like I've said before, which is why me and KLOL wanted to sort it out before actually throwing it around in matches. Invulnerability is straightforward enough though.
Uhhh... I have no idea why immunity is in our profile and we do not defend this immunity. Also people don't understand the difference between resistance and immunity, if they have a problem they can go to the page or ask any staff member what immunity is.

Not sure what kind of shit people are smoking to say Kratos has invul against immeasurable CM1 layers shit but:

Can I see a feat or an explicit statement about Dante's/Mundus feat? Because tbh, that shit sounds like absolute wank (no offense) and smth a vague, stupidly OP Chinese novel Mc would do, not Dante. At this point Dante might as well dodge passive shit.
It's on his page, DMC2 Key.

Uhhh... I have no idea why immunity is in our profile and we do not defend this immunity. Also people don't understand the difference between resistance and immunity, if they have a problem they can go to the page or ask any staff member what immunity is.
1. Fam, it's an addition that I was personally quite ambivalent to. I just focused on the invulnerability.

2. Immunity via a statement and Immunity via just lacking something aren't the same. The latter is very straightforward but the former might not mesh well with site standards. Which is why we wanted to properly conform that on a thread in due time.

That's the most common response to the second novel bs

Also, how did we get here? Kratos' embodying of Hope and Invulnerability on a conceptual level still means he can't reasonably be touched by Dante, which is why the sealing discussion is ongoing.

2. Immunity via a statement and Immunity via just lacking something aren't the same.
I thought I said that there are different ways to immunity, but they both give the same properties. I guess I'll have to ask a support manager about that.
The latter is very straightforward but the former might not mesh well with site standards. Which is why we wanted to properly conform that on a thread in due time.
Hmmm... so you are saying that you will make a thread for this later and then you will voice it.

But what I don't understand is why it still needs one more revision, even though we have enough statements about "immunity" with verse and WoG and it has already been accepted in a thread.

Anyway, I'm not going any further off the rails.

Klol the hell did you do? Why are they saying Kratos is immune to layered conceptual shit when he is basically baseline with no layers in 5D?

Literally anyone with 2 layers of type 1 concept shit would rock his ass
Planck said he wanted to sort that shit out before we actually took it seriously in any argument, literally how that invulerability works ATM is basically "Good luck touching him".

EDIT: I got beat by Planck.

Planck said he wanted to sort that shit out before we actually took it seriously in any argument, literally how that invulerability works ATM is basically "Good luck touching him".

EDIT: I got beat.
Now I'll wait for this immunity to be used in vs threads. 🗿

Patience brings good things at the end of the day.

We're currently debating if it'd even stay as Immunity, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Honestly, it's just wording semantics and layering nonsense talk, but the Invulnerability is definitely here to stay and Dante still isn't interacting with Kratos in any sense of the word now that the Pizza Man's best Conceptual Shenanigans is Type 2.

Reality warping is so broad that “resisting it” isn’t really a thing. Like I technically warp reality by throwing punches or just existing.
1. Lmfao, no you don't.

2. I'm just repeating the result of the thread. Kratos resists the standard order "turn the world around me into something else, alter celestial bodies, create living beings etc." stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back