• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Alduin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Mid to End GOW 3 Kratos vs Alduin.

Speed Equal.

Both are in-character.

Low 2-C for both.

Who wins?

Kratos: 0

Alduin: 1

Inconclusive: 0

AlduinArt
Kratosvs
We will be the gods we choose to be, not those who have been. Who I was is not who you will be. We must be better.

So like

Under SBA Kratos' hax can pretty much instant RIP the dragon despite the AP advantage

Alduin doesn't resist a number of Kratos' hax and as far as I'm aware the spartan spams hax a fair amount

Just saying

Oh, really now? I guess this might be unfair then?

I swear if it is by Bill I won't be happy.

Alduin's Thu'um is inferior!! Are u guys kidding me?

Not to mention, he has Void Manipulation by default as well as killing 22 Jills of low 2-C level with one breath. By number alone, Alduin has done better against low 2-C people.

Otherwords, Alduin is easily superior

Yes, his AP is high.

Well he should have resistence to status effect inducement, but since petrification ain't a thing it TES, I can't really say.

Isn't in character for Kratos to shatter petrified foes, which results in Alduin regenerating (he has low godly) and consuming Kratos with Void Manipulation.

No kidding that it's a thing in TES, I meant besides the spell in ESO it hasn't really been used in the verse at all.

And the profiles are still missing a lot of things, I mean the Dovahkiin is missing simple stuff like summoning or necromancy or attack reflection etc.

Reflect Blows - 10% chance to reflect melee damage back to the enemy while wearing all Heavy Armor: head, chest, hands, feet.

Alduin resists magic/reality warping in general, I thought that was on his profile.

IDK what Kratos can do to Alduin eating the entire universe and it's time, as I don't see how he can exist in a void where there is no time or space.

Even if he can IDK how he would survive/escape from that and would probably just be incapped.

Alduin does lead with eating which is his Void Manipulation, I don't think Kratos resists that.

So I guess I'll vote Alduin for void manipulation, low godly Regenerationn, and resisting a large chunk of Kratos' most dangerous abilities.

If Alduin just resists everything then, which seems to be the case despite what's on the profile

nothing, really

It would be nice if we stopped making matches with tes characters that have half a profile done

Ya know so that people actually can make fair matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back