• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakko vs Kratos (0-1-11)

Although Kratos resist Fate manipulation which is basically the same thing, but that's a topic for another day I guess

Kratos should have a wincon too. Just need to grab Yakko and just kill him there thanks to immortality neg.

Pretty sure Kratos being unable to do anything against Plot Hax equals a stomp win for Yakk.

Kratos just needs to attack Yakko with his fist or weapons and he's dead right? He does have immortalty and regen neg to do it. Unless plot hax is too potent.

Kratos just needs to attack Yakko with his fist or weapons and he's dead right? He does have immortalty and regen neg to do it. Unless plot hax is too potent.
Correct. Yakko's just a tricky ****** to get your hands on thanks to teleportation, spatial, and HD phasing. Essentially, if he hops into the creation world, it might just be game over for Kratos.

As far as I know, not every Plot is powerful. At the very least, they should have a feat that allows them to affect haxs in the verse, such like Acausality Type 4 or Transduality. Otherwise it is not assumed that they can affect haxs like Acausality or TD.

So, not every plot is assumed to be able to affect hax like Aca or TD this would be an NFL. Even Plot hax need feat.

At least that's how I've seen it in a few places, and that's how the fate of vs threads changed.

Either they've been deceived, or they're talking sense, but this makes sense to me.

So yeah, I don't think its a stomp. If Yakko ***** around too much. Kratos can just grab him and kill him. But Yakko is not stupid ofc and may avoid that.

But how would Yakko win exactly?

So yeah, I don't think its a stomp. If Yakko ***** around too much. Kratos can just grab him and kill him. But Yakko is not stupid ofc and may avoid that.

Yakko's only winning key is plot. But does this Plot hax have a feat that can affect Type 4 Acausality? Otherwise this is not assumed.

Yakko can just mess with the script so he wins, just escape the plot entirely, make a DMCA report so that Kratos has to leave and give up due to copyright, control the plot via conducting, or use the animator hax to delete him from the plot.
Yakko's only winning key is plot. But does this Plot hax have a feat that can affect Type 4 Acausality? Otherwise this is not assumed.
I'm gonna be honest, Type 4 Acausality confuses me so I have absolutely no idea.

How does that help?
If you do not have a plot hax in the verse that affects Type 4 Acausality assets, it is not assumed that this plot hax can affect Type 4 acausality.(Same for haxs like TD, NEP, ...)

I've seen this in a few revisions before and it changed the fate of this thread.

To clarify, a plot hax can work based on a cause and effect system, but characters with Type 4 Acausality are outside of certain cause an deffect systems, so this plot hax does not affect them. That's why I said the feat is needed. So indirectly plot hax resistance.

If you do not have a plot hax in the verse that affects Type 4 Acausality assets, it is not assumed that this plot hax can affect Type 4 acausality.(Same for haxs like TD, NEP, ...)

I've seen this in a few revisions before and it changed the fate of this thread.

To clarify, a plot hax can work based on a cause and effect system, but characters with Type 4 Acausality are outside of certain cause an deffect systems, so this plot hax does not affect them. That's why I said the feat is needed. So indirectly plot hax resistance.
I dunno. Said plot hax comes from a place outside the flow of time in the Animaniacs multiverse and was capable of initially affecting Yakko himself before he pulled a RE, who can go in and out of this place without trouble. I dunno if that warrants Aca Type 4 because I'm kind of stupid but that's all I got.

I dunno. Said plot hax comes from a place outside the flow of time in the Animaniacs multiverse and was capable of initially affecting Yakko himself before he pulled a RE, who can go in and out of this place without trouble. I dunno if that warrants Aca Type 4 because I'm kind of stupid but that's all I got.
If yakko can affect type 4 Acausality with this plot hax, yes this plot works on kratos. But otherwise it will not work.

If he/she can, it will turn into an angry vs.

Ion think acasuality type 4 protects against plot hax. It's fate hax y'all are thinking of
Acausality (Types 1 and 4; The rules of time and space operate differently for the Gods.[63] Unaffected by changing the entire loop of events of God of War II required for God of War III to exist...
Kratos' type 4 also provides some resistance to plot hax- But yes, as you said, not all type 4s have this

Ion think acasuality type 4 protects against plot hax. It's fate hax y'all are thinking of
Plot hax already does this, but if this feat is not shown in the verse, it's not assumed that these plot hax will affect Type 4 Acausality.

And of course, it is not assumed that they affect Type 4 Acausality in all plot haxs, just as not every Type 4 Acausality is strong. For that there must be an achievement in the verse that they affect Type 4.

Plot hax already does this, but if this feat is not shown in the verse, it's not assumed that these plot hax will affect Type 4 Acausality.

And of course, it is not assumed that they affect Type 4 Acausality in all plot haxs, just as not every Type 4 Acausality is strong. For that there must be an achievement in the verse that they affect Type 4.
You keep reiterating that, but you don't actually state that if the example I mentioned would affect Type 4.

Acasuallity 4 has nothing to do with plot manipulation sinse plot manipulation ignores the existence of a casuality seeing the world as fiction, if I can erase a save file on a God of war game yakko should be able to use Plot hax to do something similar

Voting Yakko as Georredannea15 seen to think acasuality actually protect from plot manipulation

Kratos' type 4 also provides some resistance to plot hax- But yes, as you said, not all type 4s have this
Not really a plot resistence, more of a resistence to time manipulation to scape a time loop

Hmmm... I'm not sure that would affect it.

Back