• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Battle Location: Olympus
  • Both in character
  • This is pre-Hope Kratos
  • Odin has both Gungnir and Mjolnir

Kratos: 6 (Diamentus, BEASTHEART880, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Planck69, Popted2, KLOL506)
The Hands Of Death Could Not Defeat Me, The Sisters Of Fate Could Not Hold Me. And You Will Not Live To See The End Of This Day!

Odin: 0
Try anything, and I'll make sure you'll regret it!

Zeus Stomps:
Petulant child! I will tolerate your insolence no more!

Last edited:
In all seriousness, this Kratos has all of his old gear, the powers of Hades, Atlas and his own God of War powers, the souls of all Titans, monsters and the like that have fallen to Hades in the past and is far more ruthless and willing to kill.

That and the fact that he's around even in power and latent growth with Zeus, who's significantly above what level he was at the Summit of Sacrifice, at which point he could casually kill Poseidon and Hades, to whom Thor is comparable.

So Kratos outhaxxes, overpowers and outskills Odin entirely in this regard. There's a massive reason that he never wanted to deal with the god that wiped out his pantheon for vengeance.

One hit from this Kratos would be enough to kill him anyway, what with soul/mind/concept absorption.

God, my post would feel so asinine if it were posted anywhere but on this forum lol.

The only thing Odin has is Immobilization spell. Which I'm not sure would work on this version of Kratos.
Also can the Blade of Olympus deflect Mjolnir?

Immobilization would be useless as Kratos has the oath stone to escape.

Blade of Olympus? Deflect Mjolnir? No.

It would crush Mjolnir like a pebble.

The only thing Odin has is Immobilization spell. Which I'm not sure would work on this version of Kratos.
Also can the Blade of Olympus deflect Mjolnir?
Rage Kratos can deflect Mjolnir with his bare skin. The Blade of Olympus would likely reduce it to dust.

Not that it's relevant in this case.

Anyway, this fight's a complete stomp. GoW3 Kratos is by far the most vicious form of Kratos in the entire series, with way more busted hax, a lot more equipment on him and super-busted AD and RE that passively works and makes him stronger with every passing moment, with multiple ways to soul hax, BFR, power null or just deconstruct Odin without even needing to blink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back