• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konosuba and Sentouin Scaling Part 2: Speed, Attack Potency, Intelligene and other Miscellaneous things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Welcome To Part 2 Of the Konosuba and Sentouin Thread! It came a bit earlier than expected but oh well!

So let's just get the easy ones out of the way.

Rokugo (Combatant No.6)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Combat_Agent_Six

I believe their base should be upgraded from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-B (Wall Level).

The reasons for this are

1. He was capable of punching a Solid Stone Golem and cracking it

Here's the feat in the manga

And while Rokugo claims his hands are broken, though Alice's reasoning off "if your hand is broken you wouldn't have time to scream it!" (Also she's android so she would be capable of actually identifying a broken hand) is odd it does prove to be correct seeing how he stands up and fights back up again.

(Also dealing more damage with his leg and using his hands to support the weight of the Golem).

2. He capable of fighting off a Bloodlusted Rose long enough to gain Evil Points.

And while you can argue that Rose was weakened so it can't be scaled. It's worth mentioning that the two of them were Weakened and Rokugo even more since he's a mere Human while Rose is a Chimera meaning she definitely has the advantage.

Alice

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Kisaragi

Alice should be upgraded from High 7-C (Town Level) to Low 6-B or straight-up 6-B (Small Country-Country level).
Based of this statement.

“Oh? Is that how you want to play? All right then, give it your best shot. Even if you do manage to take me out, my generator will detonate, and this kingdom, as well as every neighboring nation, will be caught in the blast.”-CWBD V5, Final Chapter.

And I'll just copy and paste the argument that FrenzyUND made.
"they left Grace at car during early morning and reached the Kingdom of Toris at dusk, this is at least some 10 hours of car trip, enough to go over big US states or big European countries.

Where it says:

「Well there’s no budget. You have to save up when you can. I leave it to you to deploy the parachute, so you better not mess up. If I crash into the surface, the surrounding area will be wiped out.」
- Volume 1, Chapter 1.

「I’ll go into the Demon King’s castle alone. I’ll be attacked after provoking some of them, and I’ll detonate my built-in, somewhat dangerous power core. Then all the enemies within the Demon King’s castle will be obliterated.」

- Vol 1, Chapter 5. It was actually Chapter 5, not 4.

The anime on both scenes has roughly the same translation of the fantranslation, without any mention of few miles.

So I feel it's safe to assume that this is the correct translation and the official translation for some reason wanted to translate something more specific than "the whole area" and went with a generic few miles that would be what the translator thought "the whole area" meant, but backfired later when the details were given on V5 and it was different.

Although of course, someone with the raws and more knowledge of japanese could back up the inconsistency, but given what I'm posting here, It doesn't seem to be an inconsistency. Google says that Japan uses the metric system, in the same scene Alice talks about the self-destruction she says they were 30,000 meters above the ground, and clearly says "meters" in Japanese ( メートル - Mētoru ), but I can't hear she say kilometer in neither scene, which I suppose it would be ( キロメートル - Kiromētoru ), but we can hear she say ( すべて - Subete ) instead which translates to "all", which is the anime translation for english and the fantranslation of the LN "the whole area".

And that's Alice done (And most of the Sentouin verse as far as I'm concerned).

Speed (For both Verses)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akatsukiverse

Ok since this is mainly where a lot of the Cross scaling for Konosuba and Sentouin is going to come from I'll just explain the Speed feat we'll be scaling off of.

So in Sentouin, there's a Devil that's a member of the Demon King Army called Gadalkand of the Earth.

During two separate instances, he was capable of Dodging Bullets from Guns at a point-blank range.

The first feat is him blocking Shotguns Bullets fired from Alice.

"「Hey human, I’ll teach you my name before you die. So remember it well! I am one of the Demon King’s Four Heavenly Kings. Gadalkand of the Earth! Did you memorize it? Good, now hurry up and die!」

While Gadalkand was shouting, Alice fired off a shotgun shell.

Gadalkand, who instantly used his arms to cover his face, shouted fiercely and repelled the shotgun shell."

CWBD V1 Ch2.

And then on a later occasion, Rokugo Uses a Sniper to kill him (again at point-blank range) and he casually dodges it.

Here's the feat in question. (Sorry I'll be using the manga if that's okay? as I feel it gets the point across more but it's the exact same in the LN, I promise)

https://m.imgur.com/a/NbGxswq#1ivlOY0

https://m.imgur.com/a/s7unC5y#MKW2tXt

And then right after this Rokugo blitzes and kills him.

"As if impatient from waiting around, Gadalkand ran recklessly towards me while swinging his metal club. I raised my speed to the utmost limit and also went at him!

「Snow, get back! I’m going to kill him with my special move!!」

The swinging metal club and the R-Bastard sword crossed paths.

Heine was shrieking at the sight of seeing her comrades turned into mincemeat from the R-Bastard Sword.

Because I was spinning around furiously at a high-velocity, I couldn’t quite make out who was who…"

CWBD V1, Ch6.

And despite him being that fast when Asked by the author who would win in a 1v1 battle.

He stated that results would vary implying that he's not Speedblitzing Kazuma anytime soon.

Q: Kazuma from Konosuba and No. 6 from Combatants are both trash, but who’s better?

A: If we’re talking pure combat ability, it’s No. 6. But his head’s so bad, that in a matchup between them, the results may vary each time. In terms of trash, No. 6 is a tiny bit worse.

And while he does imply Kazuma would win simply due to intellect.
But let's be honest in a versus battle. Speed is a very important factor to the point where it doesn't matter how smart you are.

You could destroy a universe but if you can only move at Human Levels of speed and you're fighting an opponent which can move at MFTL+ Speeds then being that strong won't mean shit if you can't hit them.

But yeah there are other speed feats involving Lilith but this is the main one we're scaling so that's why I brought it up. But FrenzyUND Is free to bring them up later.

Kazuma

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satou_Kazuma

Attack Potency Upgrade

Kazuma should be upgraded to "9-A with Chunchunmaru".

Because he was capable of harming a Minotaur who are comparable to Orgres who are comparable to Darkness.

"The minotaur facing me raised its axe with a roar.

I dived between its feet and sliced upwards with Chunchunmaru.

But considering my weak strength, my attack only left a shallow cut on the minotaur’s skin."- Volume 16

And even though it's superficial Damage last time I checked this Subreddit does Consider superficial damage dealt to opponents as valid feats.

Satou Kazuma speed

Ok, so we already know the feat in question for which we'll be scaling Kazuma too.

And while Rez did state we should put a " Possible Subsonic speeds" for Kazuma (and I do agree).

I also found another Subsonic Feat for Kazuma.

"Even Wiz and Vanir weren’t able to fully contain the horde of monsters that awaited us, and one of the minotaurs charged up towards me…

“Graaaah!”

“Eep!”

I quickly ducked, and the minotaur’s axe swept by just a hair’s breadth above my head.

If I was just a bit slower, my head would’ve been sent flying."- Volume 16

Now this pretty impressive subsonic feat as according to this source https://www.espn.com/outdoors/timbersports/news/story?id=3322480

Lumberjacks are capable of swinging an Axe at speeds as fast up to 81/mph which is above the baseline of speed on this site at 76.7269/mph.

And I don't see any reason to believe that the Minotaur wasn't swinging their Axe at those speeds (if anything they should be swinging it faster).

And Kazuma was able to run faster than the Minotaur could react and damage him.

"Even Wiz and Vanir weren’t able to fully contain the horde of monsters that awaited us, and one of the minotaurs charged up towards me…

“Graaaah!”

“Eep!”

I quickly ducked, and the minotaur’s axe swept by just a hair’s breadth above my head.

And seeing how Kazuma can fight Lizard Runners, Bomber Majin, Outrun a One-Hit Bear (albeit with help) and the Author statement of him Versus Rokugo.

I'm pretty sure Kazuma should be listed at an "At least Subsonic" instead of "Possible".

And for the characters who scale to or above this well That's the entire verse lmao.

Satou Kazuma Intelligence

Ok, so I wanted to argue Kazuma being upgraded from Above Average to Gifted. My reasons for this belief are.

1. Was capable of explaining the Quenching Technique to a Blacksmith from only "vague memories".

"As payment for teaching me the skill, I taught the owner of the blacksmith shop the technique of making katanas from my vague memories watching documentaries on TV."

All of that from just a few documentaries and what's even more interesting is that the technique Kazuma showed to the Blacksmith is specifically the Quenching one.

"Sorry about it being imperfect! I researched that ‘quenching’ technique of yours but didn’t get it at all."

And while I don't know how difficult the quenching technique is, based on the fact that the Katana is one of the most iconic and praised as the strongest Blade in History I'm going to assume the technique to make such a thing is difficult.

Here's the Wikipedia page for the method if any aspiring Blacksmiths are passing by.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenching

2. He was capable of defeating the Demon King and his generals In only a single year. Despite the fact it took 100 years (at the bare minimum) of The Natives of the Konoworld and Cheat Users to Japan to barely scratch him.

(We know it was a 100 at the bare minimum via scaling).

3. Can Come up with strategies on the spot under pressure to defeat Enemies far out of his league on numerous occasions.

Notable feats include: was able to find Iut Beldias weakness when no one could.

Outsmarted Vanir The Devil who can see through all.

Was the one who lead The Kingdom Of Belzarg to victory during Volume 9 (It was stated in Volume 11). I repeat a 17-year-old boy just lead an entire army to victory.

Also at just 16 years old during the events of Volume 2 Kazuma lead the entire Adventures Guild to victory to defeat The Destroyer a being who has been rampaging for at least 10-50 years at the bare minimum.

And he has plenty of more along with the Author implying that he can take down A Trained Combatant (Rokugo) who works for an Evil Organisations through wits alone.

4. Was sent to a private school.
Now when it comes to this we need to remember that this is Japan, not the UK we are talking about. And based on stuff I've heard being Smart in Japan isn't the same as being smart here.
With Kazuma's family, it's safe to assume that they have Above Average intelligence. Seeing how they are well off enough to send their 1st Son to a private School.

Along with supporting him financially during his years as a NEET. And based on what I know to have a high paying job you need to be smart, right?
So these two grown adults considered their Son smart enough to be worth paying for so he can go to a Private School.

Hopefully, you understand what I'm trying to say.

5. Is capable of constructing numerous items from Japan and Earth in general selling them for his profit.
That's all if you have any more intelligence feats for Kazuma feel free to comment them.

And it's also worth mentioning that Kazuma was out of school for at least 5 years but is still capable of doing all these feats.

But that's all for Kazuma as far as I'm aware now onto other characters since after scrolling through their pages, I just realised how messed up their pages really are.

Darkness

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darkness_(Konosuba)

I decided to do Darkness first but she should be upgraded from 9-A (Small building level) to At least 8-C (Building level).

Like seriously guys Darkness in 9-A because she scales to beings who can destroy houses and shit and that's her at the start of the series

But in volume 4 she states

“During the fight with Demon King’s General Vanir, the masked dolls he created were basically defeated by me. They were difficult for normal people to handle, so their experience yield was high…!”

She said victoriously.

The card displayed her level to be 20."-Volume 4

So obviously she should be stronger, No? Especially since she took part in the Demon Kings Invasion Of Volume 6 with the requirement IIRC being Top-Tier Jobs with Levels Over 20-30.

Meaning she already surpassed her Volume 1 and 4 self and by EOS she is definitely Level 30 or above at the bare minimum.

And I don't see any reason to believe she hasn't gotten stronger as literally, not a single thing in the text implies that she is weaker or the same level of strength as before
and she's know to train regularly.

To be Honest this applies to a lot of Konosuba characters it's like this Wiki believes they don't get stronger after levelling up. and why is that?

But that's my reasoning for she should be upgraded to 8-C.

Aqua

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aqua_(Konosuba)

I don't really have any problems with her tbh. But I don't think she should be rated as 9-B but instead 9-A.

As 1. Isn't she comparable to Volume 1-2 Darkness to an extent she just doesn't like physically fighting since she's afraid it makes her look "less feminine" (whatever that means lmao).

And 2. The Guild made it extremely clear that she basically surpassed everyone. (which should Include Dust as Luna measured his stats as far as we are concerned)

“Eh? Huh? What’s with these numbers? Leaving the lower than average intelligence and rock bottom luck aside, the rest of your stats drastically exceed the average! Especially your magic, it’s abnormally high! Who in the world are you…?”

“This… This is way beyond amazing! Mage-type jobs that require high intelligence aren’t available… However, you may choose any other job! The holy knight with its strongest defense, Crusader; the swordsman with the strongest attack, Sword Master; and the top-tier cleric, Archpriest. You may choose from most of the top-tier jobs right now!”

She can literally access every Class (Plz nerf).

Also can't Aqua have Limited Social Influencing. Since her beauty is amazing that anyone is enamoured by her (Albeit until she speaks).

But she should have it with the Axis Cult (For matches that have her on home turf).

Megumin

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Megumin

The same reasoning as Darkness Megumin has gotten stronger since volume 7-8 where her Low 7-C (Small Town Level) feat comes from.

Like C'mon, am I the only one who finds this annoying?

Volume five Megumin was Level 33.
And by Volume 13 she has levels over 40

“Exactly. My level is already above forty. A home garden or two is acceptable for me.”

And if we scale her to Iris she's around level 60 And she has gotten stronger since then.

She should be at least moved from Low 7-C to 7-C but Imo she should be High 7-C (Large Town Level) to Low 7-B (Small City Level).

But that's my first Megumin Upgrade Argument, here's the more... "Wanky" one.

Megumin should be upgraded from low 7-C to 7-A (Mountain Level).

So in Volume 6 Megumin destroys a mountain. Here's the feat in question.

"Megumin’s voice rang out across the mountain range near the capital.

“Explooooosion!!”

“Uh-huh, great stuff. Ow! Hey, keep it under control—I can’t give you a piggyback ride with you thrashing around like that!”

“Reprimand me if you must, but I just reduced a mountain to pebbles!”

Ever since we had gotten back from Crimson Magic Village, Megumin’s passion for her explosion magic had gotten even more intense. Now that I had dumped all the skill points she’d been saving into strengthening Explosion, her blasts had gotten powerful enough to present a genuine threat to humankind."

Megumin states she reduced a Mountain to pebbles and Kazuma the sarcastic straight man doesn't refute this and instead declares her as a "threat to Humanity".

And while the size of the Mountain isn't specified the text and the way the characters react imply that it was an impressive feat.

And she destroys more in a short story.

"Explosion!!"

A large explosion blossomed over the rocky mountains not too far from Axel.
When the shockwave and dust cloud subsided, only a large crater remained."

Along with the fact that she was able to casually make an explosion big enough to cover a Genbu (Treasure Island) Which Kazuma described as a small Mountain.

"A small mountain sat before us. Maybe small wasn’t the best word choice. Right there outside the town gate, a living creature so big, it would have been easy to mistake it for a mountain was just…sitting. I remembered how big the Tokyo Dome had looked to me when I was a kid. This was way, way bigger."

So can we not do that Reddit konosuba downplays bullshit of "The average size of a mountain in some states is as small as 1.333 metres".

But again I do understand the Size isn't specified so the feat probably isn't valid.

Iris

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Belzerg_Stylish_Sword_Iris

The same reasoning as Darkness and Megumin she's directly started numerous times by characters and indirectly by the Author in the afterwards of Volume 17.

That she is one of the strongest in the world and arguably the strongest. Meaning she scales above a majority of the characters.

Unless you genuinely believe that Darkness and Iris are in the same tier despite her being able to casually kill a Demon King General in One Blow and a Golden Dragon.

She's also gotten stronger and is Level 60 by Vanir Spinoff.

She should be 8-C period.

Ending

So Just to Wrap up for Antvasima and other mods on what I'm arguing and proposing.

1. That Rokugo (Combat Agent Six) gains an Attack Potency Upgrade in his base from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-B (Wall Level) due to being able to harm characters with Wall Level durability.

Here's his character page.

2. Alice Kisaragi gains an upgrade in Attack potency to High 7-C (Large Town Level) to either Low 6-B (Small Country level) or 6-B (Country Level) or High 6-B (Large Country Level) based on statements that she can destroy a country upon self-destructing.

This is her character page.

3.That Satou Kazuma gains an Upgrade in Attack Potency with Chunchunmaru being upgraded from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-A (Small Building Level) based on the fact that he can harm 9-A characters with it.

• Upgrade in Intelligence-based of numerous feats such as Outsmarting foes, going to a private school, constructing Japanese products.

With him going from Above Average to Gifted.

• Upgrade in Speed from Superhuman to Subsonic based on feats and Scaling.

This is his page.

4. Darkness gains an upgrade in ap from 9-A (Small Building Level) to 8-C (Building Level) due to her having become stronger than her volume 1 version who is rated at 9-A (Small Building Level)

This is her page.

5. Aqua gains an upgrade in ap from 9-B (Wall Level) to 9-A (Small Building Level) based on the fact she should be comparable to Volume 1 Darkness and was stated by Guild Member to be "Out of this world".

•She should also have Minor Social influence due to her Beauty and being able to command the Axis Cult.

This is her page.

6. That Megumin gains upgrade in AP for the same reason as Darkness.

Being moved from low 7-C (Small Town Level) to High 7-C (Large Town level) based on the fact she's gotten stronger.

Or a second proposal of her being moved to 7-A (Mountain Level) due to her destroying mountains (of unspecified size) on numerous occasions.

7. That Iris gets moved from 9-A (Small Building Level) to 8-C (Building level). Due to her getting stronger and scaling above everyone else.

This is her page.

And that's all the proposals we have for the Atsukiverse if FrenzyUND has any more to add then go ahead.

“Graaaah!”

“Eep!”

Oh and wrong quote here's the correct one.

But considering my weak strength, my attack only left a shallow cut on the minotaur’s skin."

Ok, Welcome To Part 2 Of the Konosuba and Sentouin Thread! It came a bit earlier than expected but oh well!

So let's just get the easy ones out of the way.

Rokugo (Combatant No.6)

I believe their base should be upgraded from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-B (Wall Level).

The reasons for this are

1. He was capable of punching a Solid Stone Golem and cracking it

Here's the feat in the manga

And while Rokugo claims his hands are broken, though Alice's reasoning off "if your hand is broken you wouldn't have time to scream it!" (Also she's android so she would be capable of actually identifying a broken hand) is odd it does prove to be correct seeing how he stands up and fights back up again.

(Also dealing more damage with his leg and using his hands to support the weight of the Golem).

2. He capable of fighting off a Bloodlusted Rose long enough to gain Evil Points.

And while you can argue that Rose was weakened so it can't be scaled. It's worth mentioning that the two of them were Weakened and Rokugo even more since he's a mere Human while Rose is a Chimera meaning she definitely has the advantage.

Alice

Alice should be upgraded from High 7-C (Town Level) to Low 6-B or straight-up 6-B (Small Country-Country level).
Based of this statement.

“Oh? Is that how you want to play? All right then, give it your best shot. Even if you do manage to take me out, my generator will detonate, and this kingdom, as well as every neighboring nation, will be caught in the blast.”-CWBD V5, Final Chapter.

And I'll just copy and paste the argument that FrenzyUND made.
"they left Grace at car during early morning and reached the Kingdom of Toris at dusk, this is at least some 10 hours of car trip, enough to go over big US states or big European countries.

Where it says:

「Well there’s no budget. You have to save up when you can. I leave it to you to deploy the parachute, so you better not mess up. If I crash into the surface, the surrounding area will be wiped out.」
- Volume 1, Chapter 1.

「I’ll go into the Demon King’s castle alone. I’ll be attacked after provoking some of them, and I’ll detonate my built-in, somewhat dangerous power core. Then all the enemies within the Demon King’s castle will be obliterated.」

- Vol 1, Chapter 5. It was actually Chapter 5, not 4.

The anime on both scenes has roughly the same translation of the fantranslation, without any mention of few miles.

So I feel it's safe to assume that this is the correct translation and the official translation for some reason wanted to translate something more specific than "the whole area" and went with a generic few miles that would be what the translator thought "the whole area" meant, but backfired later when the details were given on V5 and it was different.

Although of course, someone with the raws and more knowledge of japanese could back up the inconsistency, but given what I'm posting here, It doesn't seem to be an inconsistency. Google says that Japan uses the metric system, in the same scene Alice talks about the self-destruction she says they were 30,000 meters above the ground, and clearly says "meters" in Japanese ( メートル - Mētoru ), but I can't hear she say kilometer in neither scene, which I suppose it would be ( キロメートル - Kiromētoru ), but we can hear she say ( すべて - Subete ) instead which translates to "all", which is the anime translation for english and the fantranslation of the LN "the whole area".

And that's Alice done (And most of the Sentouin verse as far as I'm concerned).

Speed (For both Verses)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akatsukiverse

Ok since this is mainly where a lot of the Cross scaling for Konosuba and Sentouin is going to come from I'll just explain the Speed feat we'll be scaling off of.

So in Sentouin, there's a Devil that's a member of the Demon King Army called Gadalkand of the Earth.

During two separate instances, he was capable of Dodging Bullets from Guns at a point-blank range.

The first feat is him blocking Shotguns Bullets fired from Alice.

"「Hey human, I’ll teach you my name before you die. So remember it well! I am one of the Demon King’s Four Heavenly Kings. Gadalkand of the Earth! Did you memorize it? Good, now hurry up and die!」

While Gadalkand was shouting, Alice fired off a shotgun shell.

Gadalkand, who instantly used his arms to cover his face, shouted fiercely and repelled the shotgun shell."

CWBD V1 Ch2.

And then on a later occasion, Rokugo Uses a Sniper to kill him (again at point-blank range) and he casually dodges it.

Here's the feat in question. (Sorry I'll be using the manga if that's okay? as I feel it gets the point across more but it's the exact same in the LN, I promise)

https://m.imgur.com/a/NbGxswq#1ivlOY0

https://m.imgur.com/a/s7unC5y#MKW2tXt

And then right after this Rokugo blitzes and kills him.

"As if impatient from waiting around, Gadalkand ran recklessly towards me while swinging his metal club. I raised my speed to the utmost limit and also went at him!

「Snow, get back! I’m going to kill him with my special move!!」

The swinging metal club and the R-Bastard sword crossed paths.

Heine was shrieking at the sight of seeing her comrades turned into mincemeat from the R-Bastard Sword.

Because I was spinning around furiously at a high-velocity, I couldn’t quite make out who was who…"

CWBD V1, Ch6.

And despite him being that fast when Asked by the author who would win in a 1v1 battle.

He stated that results would vary implying that he's not Speedblitzing Kazuma anytime soon.

Q: Kazuma from Konosuba and No. 6 from Combatants are both trash, but who’s better?

A: If we’re talking pure combat ability, it’s No. 6. But his head’s so bad, that in a matchup between them, the results may vary each time. In terms of trash, No. 6 is a tiny bit worse.

And while he does imply Kazuma would win simply due to intellect.
But let's be honest in a versus battle. Speed is a very important factor to the point where it doesn't matter how smart you are.

You could destroy a universe but if you can only move at Human Levels of speed and you're fighting an opponent which can move at MFTL+ Speeds then being that strong won't mean shit if you can't hit them.

But yeah there are other speed feats involving Lilith but this is the main one we're scaling so that's why I brought it up. But FrenzyUND Is free to bring them up later.

Kazuma

Attack Potency Upgrade

Kazuma should be upgraded to "9-A with Chunchunmaru".

Because he was capable of harming a Minotaur who are comparable to Orgres who are comparable to Darkness.

But considering my weak strength, my attack only left a shallow cut on the minotaur’s skin."- Volume 16

And even though it's superficial Damage last time I checked this Subreddit does Consider superficial damage dealt to opponents as valid feats.

Satou Kazuma speed

Ok, so we already know the feat in question for which we'll be scaling Kazuma too.

And while Rez did state we should put a " Possible Subsonic speeds" for Kazuma (and I do agree).

I also found another Subsonic Feat for Kazuma.

“Graaaah!”

“Eep!”

Now this pretty impressive subsonic feat as according to this source https://www.espn.com/outdoors/timbersports/news/story?id=3322480

Lumberjacks are capable of swinging an Axe at speeds as fast up to 81/mph which is above the baseline of speed on this site at 76.7269/mph.

And I don't see any reason to believe that the Minotaur wasn't swinging their Axe at those speeds (if anything they should be swinging it faster).

“Graaaah!”

“Eep!”

And seeing how Kazuma can fight Lizard Runners, Bomber Majin, Outrun a One-Hit Bear (albeit with help) and the Author statement of him Versus Rokugo.

I'm pretty sure Kazuma should be listed at an "At least Subsonic" instead of "Possible".

And for the characters who scale to or above this well That's the entire verse lmao.

Satou Kazuma Intelligence

Ok, so I wanted to argue Kazuma being upgraded from Above Average to Gifted. My reasons for this belief are.

1. Was capable of explaining the Quenching Technique to a Blacksmith from only "vague memories".

"As payment for teaching me the skill, I taught the owner of the blacksmith shop the technique of making katanas from my vague memories watching documentaries on TV."

All of that from just a few documentaries and what's even more interesting is that the technique Kazuma showed to the Blacksmith is specifically the Quenching one.

"Sorry about it being imperfect! I researched that ‘quenching’ technique of yours but didn’t get it at all."

And while I don't know how difficult the quenching technique is, based on the fact that the Katana is one of the most iconic and praised as the strongest Blade in History I'm going to assume the technique to make such a thing is difficult.

Here's the Wikipedia page for the method if any aspiring Blacksmiths are passing by.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenching

2. He was capable of defeating the Demon King and his generals In only a single year. Despite the fact it took 100 years (at the bare minimum) of The Natives of the Konoworld and Cheat Users to Japan to barely scratch him.

(We know it was a 100 at the bare minimum via scaling).

3. Can Come up with strategies on the spot under pressure to defeat Enemies far out of his league on numerous occasions.

Notable feats include: was able to find Iut Beldias weakness when no one could.

Outsmarted Vanir The Devil who can see through all.

Was the one who lead The Kingdom Of Belzarg to victory during Volume 9 (It was stated in Volume 11). I repeat a 17-year-old boy just lead an entire army to victory.

Also at just 16 years old during the events of Volume 2 Kazuma lead the entire Adventures Guild to victory to defeat The Destroyer a being who has been rampaging for at least 10-50 years at the bare minimum.

And he has plenty of more along with the Author implying that he can take down A Trained Combatant (Rokugo) who works for an Evil Organisations through wits alone.

4. Was sent to a private school.
Now when it comes to this we need to remember that this is Japan, not the UK we are talking about. And based on stuff I've heard being Smart in Japan isn't the same as being smart here.
With Kazuma's family, it's safe to assume that they have Above Average intelligence. Seeing how they are well off enough to send their 1st Son to a private School.

Along with supporting him financially during his years as a NEET. And based on what I know to have a high paying job you need to be smart, right?
So these two grown adults considered their Son smart enough to be worth paying for so he can go to a Private School.

Hopefully, you understand what I'm trying to say.

5. Is capable of constructing numerous items from Japan and Earth in general selling them for his profit.
That's all if you have any more intelligence feats for Kazuma feel free to comment them.

And it's also worth mentioning that Kazuma was out of school for at least 5 years but is still capable of doing all these feats.

But that's all for Kazuma as far as I'm aware now onto other characters since after scrolling through their pages, I just realised how messed up their pages really are.

Darkness

I decided to do Darkness first but she should be upgraded from 9-A (Small building level) to At least 8-C (Building level).

Like seriously guys Darkness in 9-A because she scales to beings who can destroy houses and shit and that's her at the start of the series

But in volume 4 she states

“During the fight with Demon King’s General Vanir, the masked dolls he created were basically defeated by me. They were difficult for normal people to handle, so their experience yield was high…!”

She said victoriously.

The card displayed her level to be 20."-Volume 4

So obviously she should be stronger, No? Especially since she took part in the Demon Kings Invasion Of Volume 6 with the requirement IIRC being Top-Tier Jobs with Levels Over 20-30.

Meaning she already surpassed her Volume 1 and 4 self and by EOS she is definitely Level 30 or above at the bare minimum.

And I don't see any reason to believe she hasn't gotten stronger as literally, not a single thing in the text implies that she is weaker or the same level of strength as before
and she's know to train regularly.

To be Honest this applies to a lot of Konosuba characters it's like this Wiki believes they don't get stronger after levelling up. and why is that?

But that's my reasoning for she should be upgraded to 8-C.

Aqua

I don't really have any problems with her tbh. But I don't think she should be rated as 9-B but instead 9-A.

As 1. Isn't she comparable to Volume 1-2 Darkness to an extent she just doesn't like physically fighting since she's afraid it makes her look "less feminine" (whatever that means lmao).

And 2. The Guild made it extremely clear that she basically surpassed everyone. (which should Include Dust as Luna measured his stats as far as we are concerned)

“Eh? Huh? What’s with these numbers? Leaving the lower than average intelligence and rock bottom luck aside, the rest of your stats drastically exceed the average! Especially your magic, it’s abnormally high! Who in the world are you…?”

“This… This is way beyond amazing! Mage-type jobs that require high intelligence aren’t available… However, you may choose any other job! The holy knight with its strongest defense, Crusader; the swordsman with the strongest attack, Sword Master; and the top-tier cleric, Archpriest. You may choose from most of the top-tier jobs right now!”

She can literally access every Class (Plz nerf).

Also can't Aqua have Limited Social Influencing. Since her beauty is amazing that anyone is enamoured by her (Albeit until she speaks).

But she should have it with the Axis Cult (For matches that have her on home turf).

Megumin

The same reasoning as Darkness Megumin has gotten stronger since volume 7-8 where her Low 7-C (Small Town Level) feat comes from.

Like C'mon, am I the only one who finds this annoying?

Volume five Megumin was Level 33.
And by Volume 13 she has levels over 40

“Exactly. My level is already above forty. A home garden or two is acceptable for me.”

And if we scale her to Iris she's around level 60 And she has gotten stronger since then.

She should be at least moved from Low 7-C to 7-C but Imo she should be High 7-C (Large Town Level) to Low 7-B (Small City Level).

But that's my first Megumin Upgrade Argument, here's the more... "Wanky" one.

Megumin should be upgraded from low 7-C to 7-A (Mountain Level).

So in Volume 6 Megumin destroys a mountain. Here's the feat in question.

"Megumin’s voice rang out across the mountain range near the capital.

“Explooooosion!!”

“Uh-huh, great stuff. Ow! Hey, keep it under control—I can’t give you a piggyback ride with you thrashing around like that!”

“Reprimand me if you must, but I just reduced a mountain to pebbles!”

Ever since we had gotten back from Crimson Magic Village, Megumin’s passion for her explosion magic had gotten even more intense. Now that I had dumped all the skill points she’d been saving into strengthening Explosion, her blasts had gotten powerful enough to present a genuine threat to humankind."

Megumin states she reduced a Mountain to pebbles and Kazuma the sarcastic straight man doesn't refute this and instead declares her as a "threat to Humanity".

And while the size of the Mountain isn't specified the text and the way the characters react imply that it was an impressive feat.

And she destroys more in a short story.

"Explosion!!"

A large explosion blossomed over the rocky mountains not too far from Axel.
When the shockwave and dust cloud subsided, only a large crater remained."

Along with the fact that she was able to casually make an explosion big enough to cover a Genbu (Treasure Island) Which Kazuma described as a small Mountain.

"A small mountain sat before us. Maybe small wasn’t the best word choice. Right there outside the town gate, a living creature so big, it would have been easy to mistake it for a mountain was just…sitting. I remembered how big the Tokyo Dome had looked to me when I was a kid. This was way, way bigger."

So can we not do that Reddit konosuba downplays bullshit of "The average size of a mountain in some states is as small as 1.333 metres".

But again I do understand the Size isn't specified so the feat probably isn't valid.

Iris

The same reasoning as Darkness and Megumin she's directly started numerous times by characters and indirectly by the Author in the afterwards of Volume 17.

That she is one of the strongest in the world and arguably the strongest. Meaning she scales above a majority of the characters.

Unless you genuinely believe that Darkness and Iris are in the same tier despite her being able to casually kill a Demon King General in One Blow and a Golden Dragon.

She's also gotten stronger and is Level 60 by Vanir Spinoff.

She should be 8-C period.

Ending

So Just to Wrap up for Antvasima and other mods on what I'm arguing and proposing.

1. That Rokugo (Combat Agent Six) gains an Attack Potency Upgrade in his base from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-B (Wall Level) due to being able to harm characters with Wall Level durability.

Here's his character page.

2. Alice Kisaragi gains an upgrade in Attack potency to High 7-C (Large Town Level) to either Low 6-B (Small Country level) or 6-B (Country Level) or High 6-B (Large Country Level) based on statements that she can destroy a country upon self-destructing.

3.That Satou Kazuma gains an Upgrade in Attack Potency with Chunchunmaru being upgraded from 9-C (Street Level) to 9-A (Small Building Level) based on the fact that he can harm 9-A characters with it.

• Upgrade in Intelligence-based of numerous feats such as Outsmarting foes, going to a private school, constructing Japanese products.

With him going from Above Average to Gifted.

• Upgrade in Speed from Superhuman to Subsonic based on feats and Scaling.

This is his page.

4. Darkness gains an upgrade in ap from 9-A (Small Building Level) to 8-C (Building Level) due to her having become stronger than her volume 1 version who is rated at 9-A (Small Building Level)

This is her page.

5. Aqua gains an upgrade in ap from 9-B (Wall Level) to 9-A (Small Building Level) based on the fact she should be comparable to Volume 1 Darkness and was stated by Guild Member to be "Out of this world".

•She should also have Minor Social influence due to her Beauty and being able to command the Axis Cult.

This is her page.

6. That Megumin gains upgrade in AP for the same reason as Darkness.

Being moved from low 7-C (Small Town Level) to High 7-C (Large Town level) based on the fact she's gotten stronger.

Or a second proposal of her being moved to 7-A (Mountain Level) due to her destroying mountains (of unspecified size) on numerous occasions.

7. That Iris gets moved from 9-A (Small Building Level) to 8-C (Building level). Due to her getting stronger and scaling above everyone else.

This is her page.

And that's all the proposals we have for the Atsukiverse if FrenzyUND has any more to add then go ahead.

I am not sure if that damage in the stone golem is enough to 9-B, it should be calced, and I guess Six stamina should be upgraded to Extremely High, as his profile shows that he can fight for 3 days non-stop

I am not sure if that damage in the stone golem is enough to 9-B, it should be calced, and I guess Six stamina should be upgraded to Extremely High, as his profile shows that he can fight for 3 days non-stop
Oh cool and also this applies to basically everyone who sees this thread.

Please avoid commenting on this thread as the revision from the previous thread have yet to be applied

Didn't read whole thing correctly yet, but Kazuma's feat isn't significant enough to warrant an upgrade, not to mention that this upgrade interpretation is contradicted by his others feats and statements.

Didn't read the whole thing correctly yet, but Kazuma's feat isn't significant enough to warrant an upgrade, not to mention that this upgrade interpretation is contradicted by his others feats and statements.
What upgrade are you talking about specifically? I proposed 3 for him.

Was chunchunmaru yeah. Now to answer everything :

I'm neutral on Sentouin stuff

Disagree with Chunchunmaru thing. I can scratch a building with a sword and won't be 8-C. Besides it doesnt make sense with how even weak adventurers are stronger.

Regarding intelligence, Kazuma dropped school, so this argument is out. Vanir was directly said to not be able to see all because of Aqua, so it wouldn't be a good one either. Still agree with the rating though.

• Speed seems fine I guess.

Big no to the 8-C upgrade for anyone. Becoming stronger isn't enough to get a tier change, and very high ranked monsters were shown to still be 9-A.

For Aqua, while all her stats were high, what was really off the chart was her magic and she's not comparable to Darkness without her boosts.
She didn't portray any feat supporting 9-A rather than 9-B.

Was chunchunmaru yeah. Now to answer everything :

Regarding intelligence, Kazuma dropped school, so this argument is out. Vanir was directly said to not be able to see all because of Aqua, so it wouldn't be a good one either. Still agree with the rating though.

• Speed seems fine I guess.

Big no to the 8-C upgrade for anyone. Becoming stronger isn't enough to get a tier change, and very high ranked monsters were shown to still be 9-A.

For Aqua, while all her stats were high, what was really off the chart was her magic and she's not comparable to Darkness without her boosts.
hm ok

what about the Sentouin stuff?

Maybe but take note that Six was able to Hold the Golem, i mean for not be crushed before removing the limiters, but most importantly he was able to defeat Rose a chimera in a brawl fight while both of them were weakened and Six still won the fight

Kazuma dropped school, so this argument is ou
What does that even mean? No seriously please explain.

Vanir was directly said to not be able to see all because of Aqua,
Oh wow! The Devil can't see through a God that's honestly shocking, who would've guessed?

And besides, he played Aqua (and the entire Konosuba cast) like a fiddle in Volume 7.

And he was capable of Seeing through Aqua in the Drama CD

For the most part, he can see through anyone is just that some people require more effort than others (He struggled to see the future in volume 13 but once he put in the effort it was easy)

And also Kazuma isn't Aqua doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have any resistance.

Speed seems fine I guess.
At least we agree on something.

Actually, can you tell the reasoning for the characters being 9-A?

Bruh the quote I provided literally states that All of her stats were amazing.

But whatever I don't care as much about it as the others.

Also, you didn't say anything about Megumin so I assume you agree.

"Disagree with Chunchunmaru thing. I can scratch a building with a sword and won't be 8-C. Besides, it doesn't make sense with how even weak adventurers are stronger."

Looks at Young Joseph being out at High 8-C for dealing superficial damage to a Pillarmen

Looks at Yajirobe getting put at Higher with Katana for slicing off Oozaru Vegeta's tail

And not scratching a building isn't the same as dealing damage also when Did I say Chunchunmaru should be 8-C. I said 9-A.

"Besides it doesn't make sense with how even weak adventurers are stronger."

Oh wow, it's almost like the Konosuba verse... I-Is stronger than we thought!

Last edited:
Also, Megumins Lifting Strength should be upgraded to Average Human Level.

Due to her being able to princess carry Kazuma.

And Aqua can have the same or possible above Human Levels.

As she can lift Darkness who should weigh more than Kazuma.

What does that even mean? No seriously please explain.
Dropped school.
He stopped going.
Oh wow! The Devil can't see through a God that's honestly shocking, who would've guessed?

And besides, he played Aqua (and the entire Konosuba cast) like a fiddle in Volume 7.

And he was capable of Seeing through Aqua in the Drama CD

For the most part, he can see through anyone is just that some people require more effort than others (He struggled to see the future in volume 13 but once he put in the effort it was easy)

And also Kazuma isn't Aqua doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have any resistance.

Vanir LITTERALY said he couldn't see through Kazuma because of Aqua's "light".

There's no arguing a fact.
Actually, can you tell the reasoning for the characters being 9-A?
Is on the profiles.
Also, you didn't say anything about Megumin so I assume you agree.
It would be Low 7-B anyway going by our standards.
Also official TL says boulder.

"Disagree with Chunchunmaru thing. I can scratch a building with a sword and won't be 8-C. Besides, it doesn't make sense with how even weak adventurers are stronger."

Looks at Young Joseph being out at High 8-C for dealing superficial damage to a Pillarmen

Looks at Yajirobe getting put at Higher with Katana for slicing off Oozaru Vegeta's tail

And not scratching a building isn't the same as dealing damage also when Did I say Chunchunmaru should be 8-C. I said 9-A.
Two wrongs doesnt make a right. And cutting someone's tail or killing them isn't in any way the same.
"Besides it doesn't make sense with how even weak adventurers are stronger."

Oh wow, it's almost like the Konosuba verse... I-Is stronger than we thought!
Wow, even the lowest of the low are actually Darkness level despite her being one of the strongest top tier.
Might scale the Succubi to the god tier like Vanir next because Aqua didn't one shot them.
Just quite the sarcasm.

And another proposal. Assuming Kazuma gets moved to Subsonic speed.

Then add to his attack potency "Street to Wall Level with a full-speed Punch"

Since Kazuma weighs 121.3lbs (he states in volume 1 don't @ me)

And the baseline speed for subsonic on this site is listed as 76.7269/mph

If we put that Into a Kinetic Energy Calculator. We get this.

That's 32,365.7 joules of Kinetic energy.

Which is above the baseline of 15 Kilojoules of Energy for Street level and Wall level listed on this site.

As 15 Kilojoules converted to joules is 15,000 joules.

And another proposal. Assuming Kazuma gets moved to Subsonic speed.

Then add to his attack potency "Street to Wall Level with a full-speed Punch"

Since Kazuma weighs 121.3lbs (he states in volume 1 don't @ me)

And the baseline speed for subsonic on this site is listed as 76.7269/mph

If we put that Into a Kinetic Energy Calculator. We get this.

That's 32,365.7 joules of Kinetic energy.

Which is above the baseline of 15 Kilojoules of Energy for Street level and Wall level listed on this site.

As 15 Kilojoules converted to joules is 15,000 joules.

Omg d-did you just transformed Kazuma in One puch man?
Just kidding

Dropped school.
He stopped going
That still doesn't change the fact that he was basically considered smart enough to go.

And you just further proved my point He stopped Going to school for 5 years yet he's still capable of doing all these feats.

Vanir LITTERALY said he couldn't see through Kazuma because of Aqua's "light".

There's no arguing a fact.
True but he still had Previous Knowledge of Kazuma's character and knew he was scum.

And seeing how he casually hoped everyone at the guild while holding back he's still pretty smart without Foresight. As there's no reason to believe he lost his previous Information.

And he even says that Kazuma outsmarting him was impressive (So impressive he later started a deal with him considering his intellect worth keeping around.)

“… Fuhahaha! Fuhahaha! Fuhahaha! (Ahhh… How despicable, Kazuma you scoundrel!) To think thou could trick Moi, the devil of foresight, splendid!”

Is on the profiles
Oh ok. But maybe I'm overestimating the size of a mansion. But are they "Small" Buildings I thought they were Building Sized tbh?

It would be Low 7-B anyway going by our standards.
Also official TL says boulder.
Oh, really cool Small City Level Megumin.

And also isn't the Small Mountain quote is from Yenpress (I thought they were the official Tl)

Two wrongs don't make a right.
They still happened. And haven't been changed. (But granted that's more due to JoJo's fans not being able to accept that Joseph is Weaker than Jonathan)

And cutting someone's tail or killing them isn't in any way the same.
It's about the Damage.

Kazuma was capable of dealing Damage to a 9-A being with Chunchunmaru thus making Chunchunmaru 9-A.

I don't really see the issue this is the same sword that survived being inside the Knowlown Hydra.

Wow, even the lowest of the low are actually Darkness level despite her being one of the strongest top tiers.
Or Like I said again the Konosuba world is stronger than we first assumed.

Darkness can still be a top tier while others are rated higher Since she scales above them

This meaning Low tiers can be 9-A and she can be 8-C. I honestly don't see the issue.
Might scale the Succubi to the god tier like Vanir next because Aqua didn't one-shot them.
Just quite the sarcasm.
Ok, I admit my Sarcasm was unnecessary sorry for that.

Oh and also Why isn't Darkness, Vanir and Aqua scaled to Megumins explosion.

As Darkness has the durability (Magical one to be specific) to tank it.

Vanir and Aqua just outclass in her in terms of mana and Magic Power to the point that they should be capable of the same destructive feats.

Also about Darkness Supernatural Willpower Vanir states.

"What an iron-like will,***moi didn’t expect this. ***I’ve lived in this world for such a long time, but I’ve never met someone I couldn’t dominate.

Doesn't this qualify as her resisting it to a ridiculous degree? Vanir has Lived for 1,000 years at the bare minimum and in all of those years a being who could destroy City Blocks (and even mountains/islands if we scale him to or above Megumin).

Has never met anyone who could resist his Mind control.
There's a rule against using KE from a determined previous feat for rating iirc.

Otherwise a lot of dudes with sub rela speed wouldn't be low-tiered.
Oh, damn I thought I had something lmao.

Definition of Type 8 Immortality in this site is.

8: Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant on, the benefits given from it, and how the process of the ability operates must be explained.

Kazuma can resurrect as many times as he pleases as long as Aqua is alive.
It was literally a minor plot point in Volume 16 that Without Aqua Kazuma's death is legit.

But it can be argued that Kazuma doesn't need Aqua as Eris can also revive him just fine and she's also capable of opening portals from Heaven to the Konoworld and cast resurrection.

In fact, she literally does this in the resurrection of Belids Game when Kazuma dies she revives him then sends him back though since it's a game that makes it non-canon by nature but I was just using it as a reference that she has shown these capabilities in Konosuba Media

Not type 8, besides Konosuba ending goes against it, showing perfectly how it isn't anything like that.

Wait actually after reading the definition for type 8 immortality more I don't think It qualifies.

Forgot what I said.

Kazuma literally couldn't be revived if not for him getting the wish for defeating the Demon Lord.
Yeah, that's the thing his "Immortality" is reliant on.

Kazuma can only lose so much of his body if he loses too much of it he can't be revived. Him using, Explosion! Destroyed his entire body meaning he could no longer be revived.

This was also the reason why Darkness Went inside the Highly Acidic Knowlown Hydra (Also shouldn't she have a resistance to acid if that's a thing) because Kazuma's body was being destroyed to the point of being no longer revivable.

Also, Kazuma's wish wasn't to be revived it was to have Eris as his Cheat.

But anyway I already said I changed my mind on the type 8 Immortality thing for Kazzi

Yeah, so the ending doesn't go against it. But again I read the full detention for Kazuma doesn't need to have Type 8 Immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back