• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small KonoSuba update.

So, these calculations were accepted, one of them puts Wolbach as 7-C with Explosion, and the other puts Advanced Magic users as High 7-C due to the clouds one of Megumin's teachers created in the first chapter of the spin-off.

So, thoughts on this? should Megumin and Wiz's explosions be scaled from the Wolbach explosion? should the cloud calculation be discarded for some reason? (this is because, after doing the calculation, I found out that this was calculated before, but it was discarded), if it is not discarded, should we scale anyone who uses Explosion to High 7-C? (This is because, as I recall, Explosion is said to be the most powerful spell in the verse.)

So, these calculations were accepted, one of them puts Wolbach as 7-C with Explosion, and the other puts Advanced Magic users as High 7-C due to the clouds one of Megumin's teachers created in the first chapter of the spin-off.

So, thoughts on this? should Megumin and Wiz's explosions be scaled from the Wolbach explosion? should the cloud calculation be discarded for some reason? (this is because, after doing the calculation, I found out that this was calculated before, but it was discarded), if it is not discarded, should we scale anyone who uses Explosion to High 7-C? (This is because, as I recall, Explosion is said to be the most powerful spell in the verse.)
The calc uses a japanese girl for Megumin, she's not japanese, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Megumin surpasses Wolbach in Explosion by V9 and the ones from V16 are stated to be the biggest ever.

And basically every character above Megumin and Crimson Demons should scale above them, Wiz was able to break through the barrier around the DK castle with a Light of Saber, a feat the Crimson Demon clan combined were not able to perform, Aqua is also able to break through the barrier according to Wiz if there were 3 or 2 Generals left and she does break through when 2 were left, meanwhile Megumin stated that even with multiple Explosions she wouldn't be able to replicate Aqua's feat and indeed she needed around 40 to break the barrier despite being at her strongest ever.

Aqua, Eris, Wiz and Vanir should all scale higher.

Interesting, it has been almost a month now and nobody has showed up here. If nobody shows up to address an update then the verse is never updated?

Bump. I haven't read the novel in a while, so I don't think I have any ideas or scans that suggest that characters other than Explosion or Advanced Magic users should escalate to this. So I'm fine with just this:

Megumin (Second key): Town level with Explosion (Should be superior to Wolbach's explosion), likely Large Town level (Explosion is said to be the most powerful magic in existence, so given Megumin's level, her explosion should probably be superior to advanced magic capable of creating rain clouds that reach the horizon), possibly higher (Has been leveling and getting stronger but to an unknown amount)

Yunyun (Second key)(And any Advanced Magic user): Large Town level with Advanced Magic (As an Advanced Magic user, she should be comparable to the sensei who created rain clouds that reached the horizon)

Wolbach: Town level with Explosion (Created an explosion of this level)

Opinions?

Bump. I haven't read the novel in a while, so I don't think I have any ideas or scans that suggest that characters other than Explosion or Advanced Magic users should escalate to this. So I'm fine with just this:

Megumin (Second key): Town level with Explosion (Should be superior to Wolbach's explosion), likely Large Town level (Explosion is said to be the most powerful magic in existence, so given Megumin's level, her explosion should probably be superior to advanced magic capable of creating rain clouds that reach the horizon), possibly higher (Has been leveling and getting stronger but to an unknown amount)

Yunyun (Second key)(And any Advanced Magic user): Large Town level with Advanced Magic (As an Advanced Magic user, she should be comparable to the sensei who created rain clouds that reached the horizon)

Wolbach: Town level with Explosion (Created an explosion of this level)

Opinions?
Advanced Magic and Explosion aren't necessary, the strongest characters in the verse don't use it ( meaning Aqua and Vanir ).

Back