• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konosuba and Sentouin Scaling Part 2: Speed, Attack Potency, Intelligene and other Miscellaneous things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thank you.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

There's a small typo + it was put at a place that isn't very good aesthetically.

I'll change it a bit later.
Thanks. Also, I have a few more queries if that's good with you.

Do you think Megumin should be Upgraded to Gifted in intellect since she scales above Kazuma?

I don't mind Vanir being gifted but is it that unreasonable for him to be upgraded to Genius?

And for Darkness having Supernatural Willpower. Vanir has lived for 1,000 years at the minimum and during all those 1,000 years only One person (being Darkness) was capable of resisting his Mind control.

Just to put into perspective the average person will live 84-100 years and during that lifetime.

According to a couple of articles, the average person will meet 10,000 people.

And again That's only in 1-100 year's imagine how many people whether it be through hell or other worlds A being who has lived 1,000 years would have met.

And again despite living that long and meeting that many people. The only person who was capable of resisting His Mind Control was Darkness.

That and along with other feats (resisting Crimson Demon Magic, Not backing down when fighting monsters) and statements (Vanir and Kazuma saying she's strong-willed).

Is the reason why I think Lalatina Dustiness Ford should have Supernatural Willpower added to her page.

Also is it okay if I add Non-Physical Interaction for Kazuma since if you remember in Volume 17 when Kazuma and Aqua got caught?

Kazuma was capable of touching the Ghost when using Drain Touch. (I can quote it if you want).

And if it does get accepted should it be exclusive to Kazuma or should the read of the verse get it.

Since arguablely, if The Worlds Weakest can do it shouldn't the entire verse too?

Last edited:
Thanks. Also, I have a few more queries if that's good with you.

Do you think Megumin should be Upgraded to Gifted in intellect since she scales above Kazuma?

I don't mind Vanir being gifted but is it that unreasonable for him to be upgraded to Genius?
I guess? I always take the INT stat in every as kinda iffy, but possibly Gifted is fine for Megumin.
Vanir being Gifted seems better.

And for Darkness having Supernatural Willpower. Vanir has lived for 1,000 years at the minimum and during all those 1,000 years only One person (being Darkness) was capable of resisting his Mind control.

Just to put into perspective the average person will live 84-100 years and during that lifetime.

According to a couple of articles, the average person will meet 10,000 people.

And again That's only in 1-100 year's imagine how many people whether it be through hell or other worlds A being who has lived 1,000 years would have met.

And again despite living that long and meeting that many people. The only person who was capable of resisting His Mind Control was Darkness.

That and along with other feats (resisting Crimson Demon Magic, Not backing down when fighting monsters) and statements (Vanir and Kazuma saying she's strong-willed).

Is the reason why I think Lalatina Dustiness Ford should have Supernatural Willpower added to her page.

The amount of time doesn't really matter tho. Darkness has strong defenses to begin with and the rest doesnt qualify fot Supernatural Willpower.
Also is it okay if I add Non-Physical Interaction for Kazuma since if you remember in Volume 17 when Kazuma and Aqua got caught?

Kazuma was capable of touching the Ghost when using Drain Touch. (I can quote it if you want).

And if it does get accepted should it be exclusive to Kazuma or should the read of the verse get it.

Since arguablely, if The Worlds Weakest can do it shouldn't the entire verse too?
It's more a special thing of Drain Touch, otherwise he wouldn't buy Mithril Chain and the like.

It's more a special thing of Drain Touch, otherwise, he wouldn't buy Mithril Chain and the like.
True. Can Kazuma at least have Preparation added to his page?

Yeah, actually I think Megumin should be left as possinly gifted.

Since I forgot Aqua exists and she's living proof that stats don't always tell the truth.

Also how fast do arrows fly on average. And how much force would it take to punch it away.

Or should I just go to the "question and Answer" section of the wiki.

Of course, I'll add it myself.
Thank You. Well other than that.

This thread can be closed.

And just in case there are any lurkers still in doubt. I will just link Kazuma reacting to an Arrow being shot at him and reflecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back