• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konohamaru Update to 7-C

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Konohamaru_Sarutobi

In his profile, He was set to 8-A by scaling from Jirobo. But it was a level that was improper.

At present, he becomes a Jounin ninja, meaning that he should be stronger than Genma, who can fight with 4 ninjas at a time when he is extremely tired from his mission and Genma is at least 8-A.

So, if Konohamaru is stronger than Genma, he should be set at a level that is superior, that is 7-C. right?

It is enough for the Jounin level ninja.

Genma's profile

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Genma_Shiranui

He can fight with Jugo and defeat him

Konohamaru Vs Jugo Boruto Episode 99
Konohamaru Vs Jugo Boruto Episode 99

Roshi's pages says: "(Kisame Hoshigaki stated that Rōshi was not one to play around with as he was a tough one to capture.)"

He is 8-A while Kisame is At least 7-C. The 7-C comes from 16.56 kilotons and the 8-A comes from 0.35 kilotons.

Nobody is going to say that you are no one to play around when the person who is trying to catch you is ~47x stonger than you.

Bump

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:I_am_myself_You_are_you/profilejugo#Full Curse Mark

This is the Jugo's profile.

Konohamaru will scale him.

Konohamaru Town level (One-Shot Full Curse Mark Jügo with his Rasengan even after he had most of his chakra absorbed and can damage Jugo with a kunai, as a Jounin he should be stronger than Genma who is stronger than the members of the Sound Four)

Character who scale Konohamaru 7-C

- Kashin Koji Town level (His Rasengan is equal to, or stronger than Konohamaru's)

All Tier

7-C Town level

At least 8-A, At least Multi-City Block level+

Ao (At least Multi-City Block level+ (Could easily hurt Boruto with his strikes despite not being in prime shape), higher with Scientific ninja weaponry (His weaponry is equal to the energy sword Boruto used to oneshot him, Can harm Konohamaru twice)

At least Multi-City Block level+ (Blocked a Rasengan from Konohamaru) He can't blocked Konohamaru's Rasengan

At least 8-A, At least Multi-City Block level+

Quick question, but where does the scaling from Jonin level Shinobi generally come from?

Is there a statement that is used to determine the level of all Jonin Shinobi? Are all Jonin Shinobi even comparable to each other?

P.S. Bump
Kashin-kono feat 000
Kashin-kono feat 001
Konohamaru At least 7-C

Kashin and Konohamaru will scale together, both able to fight closely in the use of Rasengan.

Konohamaru is able to resist and push out Kashin's power while Boruto can't resist it completely.

Kashin able to fights physical with Konohamaru and can use the Rasengan against Konohamaru.

https://imgur.com/a/g1ElU1a

I am myself You are you said:
@Damage3245
Scaling the Jounin, the Konoha village will come from Genma that is much stronger than the 4 ninja sounds.

Genma is a special Jounin

So, the scaling of the Konoha village will be as follows.

Jounin >>> Jounin Special (Genma) >> the members of the Sound Four
Why do Jounin scale above Special Jounin?

From what I gather on the Naruto Wiki Special Jounin simply excel at particular areas while Jounin have well-rounded skills. There's nothing to do with AP there.

Damage3245 said:
Why do Jounin scale above Special Jounin?

From what I gather on the Naruto Wiki Special Jounin simply excel at particular areas while Jounin have well-rounded skills. There's nothing to do with AP there.
Yes, Jounin doesn't mean stronger than a special Jounin. That position is just intelligence and prudence in missions.

But it can imply that Jounin is superior to them

The Sound Four simply referred to them as Jouni. I think that while you could consider Jounin to generally be superior fighters to Special Jounin, the two ranks are effectively comparable in terms of AP unless more evidence exists otherwise. And comparing specific Jounin and Special Jounin doesn't work without feats.

Is it weird that Jugo doesn't even look hurt by the attack when he gets back up? He was definitely knocked out of his transformation though. A bit odd.

I just realized, does Jugo not have a profile on here?

He didn't do any damage to Jugo with the kunai when he was being held. It even bounced off of his head when he threw it.

I'd just say:

Town level (Caused enough damage to knock Full Curse Mark Jügo out of his transformation with a Rasengan, despite having his chakra drained)

Does that sound any better?

Just a thought though, doesn't this also prove that he does not have Town level striking strength?

He physically hit Jugo multiple times, and his thrown weapon merely glanced off his head.

But when he switched up to a Rasengan, he blew Jugo back and knocked him out of his transformation.

So I don't think Striking Strength would scale here.

Kono jugo feat 002
Kono jugo feat 003
Not true

He can damage Jugo 3 times even if using a knife. But that also means is his physical power

and Jugo has inferior physical power Konohamaru.

His serious kick could not damage Konohamaru.

> He can damage Jugo 3 times even if using a knife. But that also means is his physical power

He did manage to stab his side, and through his cheeks, but the damage (even though he was using a bladed weapon) was pretty minor. And he did no damage at all to Jugo's armor.

> His serious kick could not damage Konohamaru.

That'd be a feat for Konohamaru's durability, not his Striking Strength.

You can scale durability from Striking Strength (usually), but you can't scale Striking Strength from durability.

I guess this could do:

Striking Strength: Town Class (Matched one of Jugo's strikes directly, and hurt his unarmored body with his Kunai twice)

Striking Strength in the Naruto verse is something I want to address as a whole in the future.

Back