• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island - 6-C Tournament

no lol, there's like four more spot for 6-C and one for high 6-C
I'd probably just take sakanashi, rokuro or benio in High 6-C.
Can i enter a 15.12 gigaton character for 6-C? Not only do they massively scale above the value they have busted AD to close the gap

I'd probably just take sakanashi, rokuro or benio in High 6-C.
Can i enter a 15.12 gigaton character for 6-C? Not only do they massively scale above the value they have busted AD to close the gap
so u want both spots? and yeah link me the 15.12 calc.

For 6-C:
Scales to 84.68 Gigatons

so u want both spots? and yeah link me the 15.12 calc.
You can restrict the OP sword if it's too much

Some of his hax are too high to be in the tourney.

This nice actually. what does the sword do?

Isn't he way too op for this tourney?

the tourney is high to very high hax. I have Garland in 6-C rn. I want characters like this but nothing beyond this. His best stuff are spatial, acausal type 1, information type 2, mid god regen neg and mid god regen. Someone like Garland I think is a good match for him.

I don’t even need to look at the profile

the tourney is high to very high hax.

I replace Jack with Anos

the tourney is high to very high hax. I have Garland in 6-C rn. I want characters like this but nothing beyond this. His best stuff are spatial, acausal, information type 2, mid god regen neg and mid god regen. Someone like Garland I think is a good match for him.
His Acausal is invalid. That should only be for gods, should've been removed from the profile, Info type 2 & CM 2 would only apply to destroying concepts which he still needs to attack to do. The only thing left is Immortality 8, Mid-godly regen.

If he's too tanky i could drop him. The profile needs to be revised anyway

I replace Jack with Anos

LMAOOOOO
  • Participants get 2 characters and must pick from different verses.

I replace Jack with Anos

😂😂🤣🤣wtf?!

I replace Jack with Anos

💀

He still has it, even if it is limited. But even ignoring that, Mid-Godly regen is too op for the tourney going by Arkenis rules.
Alright then, either Lay or Melheis. Restrict the Mid-godly.

Melheis CM 1, Law, Fate, Resistance Negation is basically just a forcefield EE so nothing too OP there. Avoid the wall and your safe.

Melheis scales to 22.68 Gigatons with the "King's scepter", higher with <Jio Graze>, <Jirasd>

Melheis CM 1, Law, Fate, Resistance Negation is basically just a forcefield EE so nothing too OP there. Avoid the wall and your safe.

Melheis scales to 22.68 Gigatons with the "King's scepter", higher with <Jio Graze>, <Jirasd>
cpjy4XJ.png

done

done

Back