• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murayefeskamus

Username Only
KI request you to make an update for Knull. Knull must be at least low complex (5d). The headless celestial he killed transcends space-time like other celestials. he also mocked the powers of the likes of Chiyou, Shuma gorath, Cyttorak, Khonshu. Doesn't that make it 6 dimensional?

Celestials have never been established to use M-Bodies. They are just extremely inconsistent depending on the writer, and will hopefully get a variable tier that goes back and forth between 3-C and Low 1-A because of it.

Celestials have never been established to use M-Bodies. They are just extremely inconsistent depending on the writer, and will hopefully get a variable tier that goes back and forth between 3-C and Low 1-A because of it.
Not exactly but in Fantastic Four Vol 1 400 it is made clear that their armors are bodies that they send to the lower plane and with which they interact

KI, Knull için bir güncellemeı rica ediyor. Knull en az kompleks (5d) olmalıdır. Öldürdüğü başsız gök cismi de diğer gök cisimleri gibi uzay-zamanı aşar. ayrıca Chiyou, Shuma gorath, Cyttorak, Khonshu gibilerinin güçleriyle alay etti. Bu onu 6 boyutunda mı?

Göksel varlıklar hiçbir zaman M-Bodies kullanmak üzere kurulmamıştır. Yazara bağlı olarak son derece tutarsızdırlar ve umarım bu nedenle 3-C ile Düşük 1-A arasında gidip gelen değişken bir katman elde ederler.
for celestial beings they are specified both on the marvel official site and in the dimension of manifestations as metaphysical beings using m bodies. So it's a sure thing they use m body and From the dreamspace/superflow link, I think it can be given 1a from the highest plane of the collective unconscious, or about low 1a. anyway i take the celestial here as m body and it's at least 5d i think.

Gökseller Düşük 1-A'ya yükseltilebilir (veya kim bilir 1-A)
Ama Knull'un ölçeklendirmesini zor buluyorum

Ayrıca, lütfen taramaları ve kaynakları verin
https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/king-in-black-black-knight-2021/chapters/1/20.jpg
Here's the 6d scale part I'm talking about, man. King in Black: Black Knight one shot

20.jpg

Here's the 6d scale part I'm talking about, man. King in Black: Black Knight one shot
I cant access the link

Okay, this time I will explain by throwing concrete evidence with scans.
JR5kTx.jpg

Kib black Knight #1

Here he defines the beings behind him as the beings remaining in his own shadow. the beings behind are like Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak.

Or the headless celestial, the celestial that he killed, are beings who, like the others, transcend these space-time concepts. I think this would do at least 5d

JR5rVn.jpg

JR5yO8.jpg

Okay. No problem.
Will there be any updates for Knull? if it is low 1c i will be really happy sir. Because I've been working on this for a long time. Also, I don't want you to put it in tier 1-A like fanboys because it's so inconsistent. But I would be very happy if low 1c is approved

I think that we preferably need stronger evidence than what you have mentioned here, but I haven't seen your scans yet.

I think that we preferably need stronger evidence than what you have mentioned here, but I haven't seen your scans yet.
I can't access my imgur account and I can't open a new account because I live in Turkey. If you want, I can send you scans on another platform, sir.

No, my apologies, but that would be too impractical for me. I have very limited time available.

Is there some other image-hosting service that you can use instead, or do you have a VPN for Imgur?

No, my apologies, but that would be too impractical for me. I have very limited time available.

Is there some other image-hosting service that you can use instead, or do you have a VPN for Imgur?
I tried with vpn but it didn't work. I will try to share the scans with the help of discord one last time.

I do not see how any of that is compelling proof of anything in particular, but I have elsewhere suggested that we might be able to scale The Celestials' true higher-dimensional selves as Low 1-A, and their physical avatars much lower, reaching anywhere between 3-C and 2-A depending on the story.

Ayrıca uzay-zaman anlayışının dışında var olan kesinlikle Düşük 1-C değildir.
It sounds like it expresses "transcendence" in the scan, but I will stay neutral until there is a clearer statement.

Last edited:
I do not see how any of that is compelling proof of anything in particular, but I have elsewhere suggested that we might be able to scale The Celestials' true higher-dimensional selves as Low 1-A, and their physical avatars much lower, reaching anywhere between 3-C and 2-A depending on the story.
"they exist beyond conventional understanding of space and time"

I think this puts celestials in a hierarchy beyond the known space-time dimensions. Apart from that, the people whose powers he made fun of in the other scan are also at the M-body eternity level. so I think it might be low complex.

In terms of speed, I think Knull is at the nigh omnipresent level because Eddie Brock, who said that Knull took his powers, said that he was omnipresent.

IMG_20220710_195307.jpg
IMG_20220710_195217.jpg
IMG_20220710_194851.jpg

venom 2018 #200

That is just multilocation via all symbiotes, not true omnipresence.

That is just multilocation via all symbiotes, not true omnipresence.
he says with his own mouth that he is omnipresent. Also, that's what I thought at first. later he admits that he is already in many places at the same time and is omnipresent in his own mouth.I also think that being multilocation through symbiotes is different. because symbiotes are connected by a single collective mind (hive mind) and God can only watch from this mind. It has never been multilocation because of mind or symbiotes. because mind only gives the opportunity to watch many places at the same time, and then it can send avatars to these places.So I think Knull should be omnipresent or nigh omnipresent

Using the wrong word does not automatically qualify for the term as we define it. Sorry.

Anyway, I have very limited time available and need to close this thread very soon.

Using the wrong word does not automatically qualify for the term as we define it. Sorry.

Anyway, I have very limited time available and need to close this thread very soon.
Not now, please

Does knull really view Eternity level entities like Shuma-Gorath as below him? I remember reading the comic and not thinking so
Can you clarify more?

It definitely did not explicitly seem so from the scan in question.

I want to defend the celestials thing that I said at first. According to the scan, the Celestials exist in a space transcending space-time dimensions. I think this makes them naturally at least 5 dimensional. I'll rerun the scan because your counter-argument doesn't sound very convincing.
IMG_20221105_120236.jpg

•all new offical handbook of the marvel universe

Their true forms are likely far beyond that, but I was told that Fantastic Four volume 1, issue #400 stated that they create much weaker avatar bodies when interacting with lower realities.

Their true forms are likely far beyond that, but I was told that Fantastic Four volume 1, issue #400 stated that they create much weaker avatar bodies when interacting with lower realities.
As far as I know, this spacetime transcending body is their M-body. because if true forms connect to superflow via dreamspace it can take them to low outverse level. I think that the bodies that communicate with lower dimensions are the bodies we see, so I'm in favor of getting low complex.

That would be too inconsistent/high for their lower avatar bodies, which are sometimes defeated by regular powerful superheroes.

That would be too inconsistent/high for their lower avatar bodies, which are sometimes defeated by regular powerful superheroes.
I think their defeat was never against regular powerful superheroes. Most characters were amped (ikaris, human torch etc.) or when Thor defeated exitar, the jarnbjorn contained Odin magic. so he could easily prevail. I think that the primitive celestial that Knull defeated should be scaled to the low complex level. he is already among the celestials who survived the destruction of the previous cosmos and gave birth to the big bang for the new cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back