• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, read the page:
"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character-Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset)."
"Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot-Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters."
I read the page and no part of it communicates what you imply from it, characters usually not starting w/ hax is no CIS or PIS, just their own choices, being "much more likely to speed blitz opponents" is more akin to what I said Knuckles would do.
Plus Power Flash is one of his signature abilities he does use when fighting Rouge, you can't claim he would just punch like a brute when he hasn't even non bloodlusted
Now that's a better and solid reason.
Power Flash works by using a flash of light that disables someone's movements, it has nothing to do with AP, this is all just your headcanon of how the move works
It's a NLF to say that it can disables someone's movements if said movements are far stronger than anything shown to be disabled. And once again you're not saying how it happens, just that it doesn't have to do with AP. You can say that of any hax but they all do still have mechanics to them. By your logic it can paralyze moves of a 3-A.

Same multiplier means

1*0.5=0.5

10^100*0.5=5^99

This can lead to slight differences and this can lead to the unfortunate result of the slower character having an attack that goes at 10^100 power and it not being slowed.

I read the page and no part of it communicates what you imply from it, characters usually not starting w/ hax is no CIS or PIS, just their own choices, being "much more likely to speed blitz opponents" is more akin to what I said Knuckles would do.
Then you didn't read the page that good then, bloodlust literally states that an opponent would do nothing other than defeat it's enemy, characters not starting with hax is CIS, the "more likely to speed blitz' is an example of a character doing a OOC move, I don't see how more blatant it can be. Even then every move I said here has been used by Knuckles in combat before, bloodlust only makes him more likely to use it
It's a NLF to say that it can disables someone's movements if said movements are far stronger than anything shown to be disabled. And once again you're not saying how it happens, just that it doesn't have to do with AP. You can say that of any hax but they all do still have mechanics to them. By your logic it can paralyze moves of a 3-A.
It's a hax that isn't based on AP, the characters sheer strengh doesn't matter, it's a goddamm flash of light that disables someone's move, it's clearly not something physical, I told you this and explained how it happens, you haven't explained your claim on AP mattering on a non-physical move. Yes, my logic it can paralyse a 3-A without resistance, because it's not based on AP, thank you for understanding me

Characters usually not starting w/ hax is no CIS or PIS, just their own choices
Like it really does that even matter? The character is only willing to kill, they can choose any kind of opening move in a battle by not having a CIS condition, Kid Buu is a notable example, tchie, don't know why such thing would not apply for Knuckles if the case of assuming this condition is basically the same example previously mentioned.
It's a NLF to say that it can disables someone's movements if said movements are far stronger than anything shown to be disabled.
It's a flash of light, something non-physical that is not based by AP on a sense since the strentgh of it does not really matter, basically just like this wasn't explained before(Spoilers: It was).

Sometimes I do that anyway knuckles FRA going to have to ask for answers on a question thread later.

It's a hax... It's not AP-based... Ofc it would work in a 3-A, cuz it's a hax, that's how hax works

Good to see you hangin' around, Gabs!

That aside, Knuckles FRA. Hopefully this doesn't delve into an argument of semantics.

Back