• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight of Inuyasha vs FT, NNT; OP

you apparently must not have read through my argument. the dragon scealed tessaiga cuts through the very life essence of the enemy.

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/428.0/compressed/o428.13.jpg?v=1294326849

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/428.0/compressed/o428.17.jpg?v=1294326849

Also dragon scaled tessaiga:

Yōki Absorption: After breaking the yōkai sword Dakki, Tessaiga gained the ability to absorb an opponent's yōki (demonic energy) directly. Inuyasha, being a hanyō, limited the amount of yōki the sword can absorb before it backfired on the user. After being bathed in Yōreitaisei's senki, the regurgitation stopped.

-Yōketsu Cutting: After realizing the true nature of the Tessaiga was to cut, Inuyasha learned how to see yōketsu (the source of a yōkai's yōki) and used the Dragon-scaled Tessaiga to cut it, instantly destroying normal yōkai. Beings created of many different yōkai, like Naraku and Mōryōmaru, have several yōketsu, which means cutting them will destroy parts of their body and prevent Regenerationn of the destroyed parts; however, the Fuyōheki proved to be a nuisance as it hides yōki, preventing Inuyasha from seeing where to strike. Against stronger yōkai, the Dragon-scaled Tessaiga could cut away portions of its opponent's yōki to weaken their power, which could prove fatal. When Inuyasha cut his own yōketsu, his full yōkai power was released and the energy flowed back into himself and Tessaiga, which caused his yōketsu grow until it devoured Sesshōmaru's completed Meidō Zangetsuha.

Its just mean to kill yokai aka demon and there are more non demon than demon in FT. :)

-> so you agree that every demon ability from the ft knight is useless due to dragon scaled tessaiga?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Its just mean to kill yokai aka demon and there are more non demon than demon in FT. :)
It actualy means as long as it's nature spirit of sorts (from fairy to dragon kin) it could be effective. And please, drop you argument that youkais are demons.

RavenSupreme said:
-> so you agree that every demon ability from the ft knight is useless due to dragon scaled tessaiga?
Are FT has actual demons or... Youkais of different levels of evilness though?

Well inuyasha himself is still demon's also have demon slayer weapon does not mean you have demon power immunity on your body, see how Nanao Ise weapon that is a god reflecting power weapon but her body is not actually immune to god power? :)

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
It actualy means as long as it's nature spirit of sorts (from fairy to dragon kin) it could be effective. And please, drop you argument that youkais are demons.
Lol youkai is can be classified as demon :)

and "It actualy means as long as it's nature spirit of sorts (from fairy to dragon kin) it could be effective"

where is the explanation on that?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Blame japanese to not have word for angel :)
Tenshi (Heaven's Child) is close equal to Angel like Mao is Demon. I think it is kind of easy to understand that you try to mess terms in your favor.

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Blame japanese to not have word for angel :)
Tenshi (Heaven's Child) is close equal to Angel like Mao is Demon. I think it is kind of easy to understand that you try to mess terms in your favor.
yes but that still doesn't change that evil yokai in IY is basically demon since japanese often to classified demon and Angel as yokai, also in some culture devil is a fallen Angel anyway. :)

Not Jim Sterling said:
yes but that still doesn't change that evil yokai in IY is basically demon since japanese often to classified demon and Angel as yokai, also in some culture devil is a fallen Angel anyway. :)
Humanity is Angel too in some religions. So drop it. Youkais are not demons unless you prove otherwise that IY youkais are demons.

Yamatohime said:
Humanity is Angel too in some religions. So drop it. Youkais are not demons unless you prove otherwise that IY youkais are demons.
lel i just heard about that :) also its is still demon, sice they can behave the same way as demon and japanese has different word for demon anyway. :)

Not Jim Sterling said:
lel i just heard about that :) also its is still demon, sice they can behave the same way as demon and japanese has different word for demon anyway. :)
Japanese has many different kinds of supernatural beings. Some of the are close to our terms - like mao and tenshi, some are not - like youkais and kami. But translaters usualy prefer to translate terms like they see characters not like they are truly meant.

Not Jim Sterling said:
like can you give the a source that say otherwise, since every site that i google I still ended up to see a word of demon in it :)
If you can, then I drop My argument that youkais are demons. :)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
like can you give the a source that say otherwise, since every site that i google I still ended up to see a word of demon in it :)
If you can, then I drop My argument that youkais are demons. :)
i second this

anyway for some reason this match is basically just IY verse VS FT verse because there are no one that ever defending OP and NNT, lol.

^OP verse has some powerful hax but im well aware of their limits so i cant argue for them :( and NNT is powerful but to little in cast, but realistically spoken they are pretty borken too, but how raven described the IY-powers i dont see how NNT-verses hax can keep up (they still have some broken abilitys, exspecially the instant-repeated-target-teleportation, basically a sure-BFR-skill as long as the target wont speedblitz the user :D )

KoI is immune to BFR tho

there is a technique in the IY verse which bfr you directly to hell - regardless of durability. eos naraku was immune to it

Not Jim Sterling said:
The funniest here is wikipedia, the more common is mythological books about Japanese and Chinese monsters.

With the current upgrades IYVerse is getting, we're looking at a Knight with

Near Planet level DC/Durability

Low-Godly Regen

An attack that bypasses durability and BFRs afterward

An attack that destroys an opponents cellular structure completely

Someone who can wipe you from existence

Can suck you into a black hole-like area

Mind rape

Soul suck

if movies are included(which I assume they arent) then you include immortality from divinity

so much more I can't list

I don't think the HST+FT stands a chance

And to top this all off, a single shikon jewel shard turned Inuyasha's Adamant barrage into something not of this earth, just imagine the knight(which includes a fusion of inuyasha, naraku and sesshomaru/magatsuhi) having the full jewel

^ Kind of still not as impressive as wiping something from reality

Not to mention we're talking about a single ability, something Naraku can do by himself

And a previous poster was right, your kind of going off topic like crazy and making me reply lel

it's the Knight vs the said verses, if the OP wants to add Bleachverse they can

I agree, there is almost certainly wanking going on here.

The Inuyasha top tiers are town level at best with current calcs and nothing that has been calculated recently suggests planet level, nor does it belong here until it is official.

So saying that a composite is planet level is wanking.

I would also like to see evidence for "real black holes" and "timestop" in Inuyasha, Raven.

Also, by speed alone, Inuyasha is at a massive disadvantage (being supersonic+). NNT is MHS+, OP is MHS or MHS+, and FT is hypersonic+ at least.

^ It's more a less an estimate

a single shard made Inuyasha's adamant barrage extremely powerful, and it's being combined with Bakusaiga/meidou and a complete jewel

Meidou, if it caused atomic disintegration,could be calced at continent level as per the calc in the upgrade, without the knight or the jewel

I can understand calling it wank if it were completely baseless, which it is not

Right now

That calc is not accepted here and we haven't even accepted the mountain one yet due to difficulties in the material used.

So yes it is wank and I will start removing posts if it continues. This is now a warning.

Back