• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight of Inuyasha vs FT, NNT; OP

Nope,there are no such thing as low-godly Regenerationn in FT and OP, but low-godly Regenerationn won't save you from being erased from existence

can i see this "erased from existence" thing happening? because the KoI exists between space and time

i dont think you speak of MM because this has never been confirmed

for reference:

regen is no longer bound to the physical plain. its the entire "will" of the shikon no tama. he regenerates from the jewel itself.

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/546.0/compressed/b546.06.jpg?v=1294357987

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/546.0/compressed/b546.07.jpg?v=1294357987

and he merged with the jewel

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/546.0/compressed/b546.04.jpg?v=1294357987

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/546.0/compressed/b546.05.jpg?v=1294357987

-> regardless what happens to his body. the jewel regenerates him.

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/547.0/compressed/p547.08.jpg?v=1294358168

bottom pic

--

unlike MM which has no actual feat of erasing someone off existence the shikon no tama managed to erase itself off existence - which is a paradox itself. therefore i restricted that

Memento Mori (ÒâíÒâíÒâ│ÒâêÒâ╗ÒâóÒ⬠Memento Mori): Mard is able to produce a dark paralytic mist around the target that envelopes them, creating a massive beam of dark spirits that reaches towards the sky. Known as the ultimate Curse and the Memory of Death, this Curse was created to destroy the immortal being Zeref as the victims of this Curse are no longer alive nor dead, but are simply erased, becoming nothing for eternity. However, to some degree, it appears that Devil Slayers have the ability to resist the effects of this Curse, however the majority of their body turns black and has the appearance being dead.

and Mard Geer say that himself, also zeref can even kill immortal anyway.

lol That because gray is devil slayer and devil slayer is immune and can protect the other from devil power.

also gray devil slayer stomp! Not to mention everything devil slayer has frozen will not melted even by dragon fire.

well thats a wiki article whereas we go by actual feats. it failed to erase natsu and gray because of devil-slaying technique.

in the IY verse spritual powers are devil slaying techniques. meaning the KoI is resistant to it.

on the other hand, the KoI can simply cut the life source of his enemies

lol the proff was on gray body(natsu is uninjured) and even natsu say that.. and in FT that slayer magic>>will always has advantage to thing that he will slay, also even kagome is get his power sealed by devil so her spiritual powers is not as potent as slayer magic

wrong. kagome got her powers not sealed by a demon. she got her powers sealed by the evil will of the shikon no tama.

i mean its even stated in exact these words

Not Jim Sterling said:
and magatsuhi is the one who do that, also shikon no tama is already merge with a devil anyway.
You're actualy wrong. Since Japanese has term of Demon God - it's basicaly Demon with Divine powers. SnT is a divine item.

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
and magatsuhi is the one who do that, also shikon no tama is already merge with a devil anyway.
You're actualy wrong. Since Japanese has term of Demon God - it's basicaly Demon with Divine powers. SnT is a divine item.
doesn't matter since he still demon. not to mention there are god slayer too, so be demon or divine demon is not an issue.

i am sorry but i get the impression your entire chain of arguments doesnt really sums up. you do realize this is a knight of inuyasha? its not a demon nor a priest. its not good or evil. it just has the abilities of both. also i do not understand how and why a devil slayer would be able to blow up the shikon no tama. nor is this relevant in this fight.

your comparison between kagome and devil slayers is kind of slacking. i do not intend to offend you but - do you have actually information and intel on the series IY? because it appears you lack certain crucial parts and try to twist that in your favour...

also you still have not reacted to the life-source cutting, bakusaiga 1hit technique and other things...

because you say yourself in the IY verse spritual powers are devil slaying techniques. meaning the KoI is resistant to it.

and what power kagome use again?

also its doesnt matter what is your power as long as your still have devil body then it still the same.

spiritual powers are devil slaying techniques - meaning she is resistant to memento mori, seeing as devil slaying techniques was shown to be reistance to it

the shikon no tama itself was created by a priest (midoriko) itself. it is the mere concept of yin and yang. i dont see any relation to your argument

i dont get your argument "as long as you have the devil body" -> WHO has the devil body?

May I ask both... When did Naraku or others main character became demons? As far as I remember they were all youkais - evil nature spirits.

the actual demons "oni" are a seperate species in the iy verse, yes. this is also why i am so confused for the arguments

though if you really like to push the issue they have demon powers.

RavenSupreme said:
the actual demons "oni" are a seperate species in the iy verse, yes. this is also why i am so confused for the arguments
Onis are not actual demons too. They are classified as monsters.

well you intentionally comparing spiritual powers are devil slaying techniques and then you asking me why I compared the both?

WHO has the devil body? like most of many hax user in IY is basically devil?

also gray just need to frozen her anyway since his ice cant even be melted by dragon fire and can even freeze an eternal flames.

Yamatohime said:
RavenSupreme said:
Onis are not actual demons too. They are classified as monsters.
ah. informative, thanks

Not Jim Sterling said:
well you intentionally comparing spiritual powers are devil slaying techniques and then you asking me why I compared the both?
WHO has the devil body? like most of many hax user in IY is basically devil?

also gray just need to frozen her anyway since her ice cant even be melted by dragon fire and can even freeze an eternal flames.
but that is not correct. you imply the knight of inuyasha is a demon per se, despite it is just the combination of abilities and powers in one character - without any relation to a certain species. regarding grays ice: azir broke free without problems

http://a.*************/store/manga/246/38-446.0/compressed/e019-020.jpg?v=1438049165

http://a.*************/store/manga/246/38-446.0/compressed/e021.jpg?v=1438049165

also: what about instant life source cutting, 1hit bakusaiga...? why you ignore all this all the time?

that because his magic can suck all moisture, and can never turn weapon to sand.

and what about ability to turn to stone or toy by eye contact? or the robot thing? are gonna say robot has soul? xD

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Lol youkai is still demon XD
Actualy not. For example Divine Spirit Tenko (messenger of Inari) is youkai too.
Still type of demon, just the good one, since in japanese do not recognize thing like angel or devil, so they has their own word for thing like that.

kagomes holy powers undo any transformations like petrification etc. episode 133 and 134 for reference.

the soulsteal thing is no option for the KoI since the FT knight has resistance to it (see for reference franmalth vs natsu)

the life-source cutting is no option for the robot either since its essentially not organic alive.

one scratch from bakusaiga however would end it it, rendering that useless.

another thing: the knight of inuyasha can control the ft characters shadow - to immobilize him

Not Jim Sterling said:
Still type of demon, just the good one, since in japanese do not recognize thing like angel or devil, so they has their own word for thing like that.
Mao - is the demon. Almost full equal to Europe term of demon.

yeah because bakusaiga will work to acnologia which not even dragon slayer is not working and he can even one shot 8 element dragon slayer in his human form, also gravity user can immobilize them too or gildarts magic that can even destroy opponent magic and black hole.

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Mao - is the demon. Almost full equal to Europe term of demon.
well still demon, still have demon body so devil slayer stomp!

you can not use in-verse laws and rules and argue with them in a vsbattle. just because acno cant be harmed by anyone in the FT verse does not mean he is immune to damage in battles.

going by your logic saitama would be invincible and had immeasurable energy - which is his in-verse rule

and like i said: the bakusaiga works for the robots, the FT-knight creates. the knight itself can be struck down with one hit via dragon scaled tessaiga which cuts the very life from the opponent, without making physical contact

Lol simple what is bakusaiga AP anyway since its not even listed and Sesshōmaru only have Town level AP. I mean do you think town level Bakusaiga will work on acnologia?

Guys... Get into corners and list all powers and abilities of both verses you're supporting as well as resistances.

i pretty much have done so in the initial post for the KoI - i did not thought it would end up in such a discussion

though i might as well can list things like bakusaiga as well

Back