• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight of Inuyasha vs FT, NNT; OP

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
this is something i made on a different forum to raise awareness of this old 90s series. for anyone who is not informed on the "knight" concept: its the composite abilities and feats from all primary and secondary canon sources included in 1 single character.

this character faces off the verses of fairy tail, nanatsu no taizai and one piece.

a quick summary over some of knight of inuyasha abilities:

a) soulsteal and soulsteal resistance

b) timestop and timestop resistance

c) power sealing on eye contact

d) various means of bfr and immune to bfr

e) ability to shrink re-size enemies

f) --Restricted ----black hole to suck in foes and attacks --- Restricted ----

g) mindtwisting

h) power stealing and reflection

i) control over the enemies shadow

j) illusion casting

k) low-godly Regenerationn

l) body posession

m) intangibility

n) life-source cutting without physical contact

o) teleporting

p) various means of durability and barrier bypassing

and many other abilities.

i am curious how this plays out

restrictions:

knight of inuyasha is not allowed to use the shikon no tama to grant him a wish -> like erasing the enemies out of existance.

FT/NNT/OP are an own knight themselves

speed equalized

a) soulsteal and soulsteal resistance

f) black hole to suck in foes and attacks

call me crazy but this is more or less enough to solo even verses like bleach, naruto etc.

if the knight char seals abilitys with eye contact he only need to suck them into his blackhole, this seems like a stomp :) maybe i will begin readin inuyasha sometime :D

GreatestSin said:
a) soulsteal and soulsteal resistance'

f) black hole to suck in foes and attacks

call me crazy but this is more or less enough to solo even verses like bleach, naruto etc.

if the knight char seals abilitys with eye contact he only need to suck them into his blackhole, this seems like a stomp :) maybe i will begin readin inuyasha sometime :D
Yes you crazy xD

Almighty,X Axis,and Imagine stomps. xD

the physical attributes of the verse are not strong. but the hax in the verse is often very underestimated and the main reason its useful in battles.

for the power sealing, its really OP:

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/514.0/compressed/i514.17.jpg?v=1294351868

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/514.0/compressed/i514.18.jpg?v=1294351868

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/515.0/compressed/q515.14.jpg?v=1294352048

http://b.*************/store/manga/45/519.0/compressed/o519.09.jpg?v=1294352768

Yes you crazy xD

Almighty,X Axis,and Imagine stomps. xD

almighty can be argued over due to the way its been handled. lille and gremmy tho are no problem

^^yup, this is even more powerful than i thought, it does not only negate powers but seals them completly, has there been shown that everyone being hit by this technique to lose consciousness?

if yes than it is some really powerful hax, otherwise it is still really dangerous,

knight-char wins with immense hax-advantage ^_^

@jim

i wouldnt say anything about allmighty until we get some more feats, but otherwise any of your mentioned powers should be sealed instantly, than blackhole and done, and to make it worse there is even timestop :D

Sealed kagome power, don't seal inuyasha and other power, and seriously what so special about sealed a power from little girl. xD explesialy they all too slow to do anything.

there are other ways of power sealing in the series (for example sealing via blood) but the collapsing usually does not happen. but there are still very much other abilities. for example: 1 scratch causes unstopped disintegration and denies regen, affecting even healthy bodyparts or spammable long range bfr. to another dimension

edit: kagome is the most powerful priest in the entire verse at EOS. she is considered a god-tier in the verse @notjimsterling

@jim

with timestop everyone is to slow XD

btw, im not sure if "strength" matters, power negating or sealing are one of the "unquantifable in limits"-kinds, at most we can only use feats since otherwise we can argue endlessly if knight-char can seal all powers or if there is a limit,

@raven, did kagome show later how much energy she had?

(considering the fast that kagome was said to have more energy than anyone else in her team means she has more latent power right? this should put her around the energy level at least to inuyashas niveau or at the one which feared her abilitys)

dimension,time, many can do that in FT and Marin has dimensional magic that counters other forms of dimensional ability in the first place. and they all too slow to even reach in first place, also still doesn't explain why he not sealed other power and or is kagome is already a god lv in inuyasha verse when he do that. xD

she only has spiritual / holy power. not physical attributes. but yes: the latent energy is ridicoulus. as comparison: BoS kagomes arrows can be stopped from sesshoumaru midflight

EOS kagomes arrow pierces the shikon no tama itself

RavenSupreme said:
she only has spiritual / holy power. not physical attributes. but yes: the latent energy is ridicoulus. as comparison: BoS kagomes arrows can be stopped from sesshoumaru midflight
EOS kagomes arrow pierces the shikon no tama itself
Because that was she speciality.

Not Jim Sterling said:
dimension,time, many can do that in FT and Marin has dimensional magic that counters other forms of dimensional ability in the first place. and they all too slow to even reach in first place, also still doesn't explain why he not sealed other power and or is kagome is already a god lv in inuyasha verse when he do that. xD
the knight of IY is immune to dimensional attacks (like marims) and timestop is no problem as well, seeing as the knight of inuyasha is also immune to it.

she has become a god-lvl some chapters before, she re-gained her powers during the final fight after sesshoumaru killed the evil will of the shikon no tama -> leading to kagome being able to pierce the jewel

edit: no, its not. BoS kagome shattered the jewel when she hit it. she had no control over her latent powers

---

how do you think they will be able to defeat the knight?

One just need to use the fairy heart and spam country buster Etherion to them. and let see how they survive, explesialy half of their hax come from demon, and there are devil slayer in FT that even immune to being erased from existence from devil power. xD also Marin has dimensional magic that counters other forms of dimensional ability in the first place. their dimansional ability is done.

thanks for your input:

fairy heart will not work when time is stopped? team ft does not need to be erased from existence. they can be possesed, mindtwisted, caught in illusions, caught against each other, get their life sources cut instantly, get their souls stolen..the possibilities are nigh-endless

There are 3 Time user in FT, Hell even with all of their ability Zeref and his kingdom still need to use the fairy heart to try beat acnologia implying acnologia doesn't give a damn to their hax, also there are robot that can automatically create robot that was his opponent weakness and there 2 person in FT that can turn you into stone or toy by eye contact.

so what you say is that outside of the 3 time users no one is able to fight, right? and maybe acnologia

because no one aside them them have shown any sign of time-stop resistance

Two of them have show ability to free other or specifically chose the other to be free from time ability, so time ability is not an issue.

RavenSupreme said:
Yamatohime said:
I think it should be combine character of the verse vs combine character of the verse. It would be funnier.
good idea
Well, because it is more... Sporty. Basicaly no character could have that amount of hax to beat that kind of enemy. Of course... If the verse have at least one low 2-C character - it's OK. Because destruction of the other verse is still valid option. But it's basicaly reverse stomp.

hard to call, since only one person has done so with another persons time stop. and she has to do so one at a time.

also intangible beings are not a problem, since they can be slain

Yamatohime said:
RavenSupreme said:
Yamatohime said:
I think it should be combine character of the verse vs combine character of the verse. It would be funnier.
good idea
Well, because it is more... Sporty. Basicaly no character could have that amount of hax to beat that kind of enemy. Of course... If the verse have at least one low 2-C character - it's OK. Because destruction of the other verse is still valid option. But it's basicaly reverse stomp.
but i dont recall anyone in the ft, nnt or op verse having a 2-c character gladly. but yeha. knight vs knight should be more fair

this is what i mean. zeref was the one stopping time and then freeing others from his own power. the only one who did that from another characters timestop is ulthear

well if ultear can do that then why zeref can't? even one of his underling have time hax and zeref is like much stronger than ultear, also magic king august(still not show his ability) is said to mastered all type of magic even more than zeref.

speed is equalized. iy characters are subsonic / supersonic only until new calcs are made

Okay my bad xD, also i not follow nanatsu no taizai so no comment for them.

and seriously ultear is the least potent time hax in FT by far, she is the weakness time hax in FT, and she still can free the other in time stop ability.

Back