• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, according to his current profile, Kirby being 4-A comes from…

1) Defeating Magolor, which leads to the collapse of the place he created to stop the heroes. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoOntologicalInertia

2) Defeating Drawcia, who turned many solar systems into a painting.

Supernatural power =/= Physical power in works by certain authors or oriented to children.

- In the SSB series, also directed by Sakurai, Master Hand created the SSB universe, but is defeated by Tabuu as easily as Ganondorf and by playable characters whenever he challenges them.

(*) This isn't an outlier; making your way to Master Hand is the purpose of the Classic Modes.

- In Kid Icarus: Uprising, also directed by Sakurai, Palutena achieves many divine feats, but would be damaged by Pit as easily as Magnus, who is barely tough for a human.

3) Defeating Dark Nebula, whose awakening destroyed the black hole they were fighting near.

- So, the background shows a lot of celestial bodies but what is destroyed is a black hole.

- For starters, now it turns out that black holes actually can be destroyed.

- Neither celestial bodies nor a black hole; that's just a background and floor color change.

Somelatinguy said:
- So, the background shows a lot of celestial bodies but what is destroyed is a black hole.

- For starters, now it turns out that black holes actually can be destroyed.

- Neither celestial bodies nor a black hole; that's just a background and floor color change.
Which leads to... what?

If the question is about "... Magolor, which leads to...", the only possibility for whatever to collapse after a villain's defeat is that the villain has created it, like the article of the link implies.

If the question is about the quoted text, it's better not to reveal Kirby's actual tier level yet.

For now, question everything you read or hear and even your own thoughts, then look for fallacies objectively, and finally, take this to your everyday life.

Somelatinguy said:
For now, question everything you read or hear and even your own thoughts, then look for fallacies objectively, and finally, take this to your everyday life.
So, I should say how likely this would end up?

Since Supernatural power =/= Physical power in the Castlevania series either, Soma Cruz isn't 2-C for defeating Chaos either; but I don't know who would win in this thread.

Somelatinguy said:
Since Supernatural power =/= Physical power in the Castlevania series either, Soma Cruz isn't 2-C for defeating Chaos either; but I don't know who would win in this thread.
Oh, now I see what you meant.

Well, Kirby will likely move first, starting with empathic manip.

Supposing Soma could resist it, whatever he summons likely won`t, turning into Kirby`s allies, but temporally, as Soma can just cancel the summon itself, making the summoned stuff vanish.

However, Kirby can also summon some others to help him too, which isn`t good for Soma, he can gain some advantage from it by stealing the souls of them, but he has to defeat them first, which isn`t an easy task for sure.

Even considering that Soma can obtain some degree of invencibility by using the power that allows him to enter mirrors, Kirby can enter to it too, as he has done so already before, and even has the Mirror ability to can keep up with him.

In short, Kirby haxstomps, but I`m not sure.

Any throughts?

ABoogieYesSir said:
In strength Soma godstomps,like seriously!
For a reason he`s 2-C.

But you can`t always win a match by sheer AP, hax is more imporant to take in count in most circumstances.

I don't think Kirby is gonna lead with hax right off the bat and even if Soma won't either one exhale is more than enough to atomize Kirby.

Either way, Soma wins.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Soma erases Kirby from existence.
I don`t remember him having the capability to do that, heck, not even his profile mentions anything about that.

TurboTriangle601 said:
I don't think Kirby is gonna lead with hax right off the bat and even if Soma won't either one exhale is more than enough to defeat Kirby.
Either way, Soma wins.
I think you are exaggerating a bit...

Either way, it`s worth to mention that`s very likely he starts with empathic manipulation, he does it more than sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back