• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I removed it for the first time due to Kirby supposedly being able to fight without his soul. While that's still true, it's different than it was when I removed it. So I'm gonna remake this. Speed equalized. Who wins?

Kirby sucking
Sans is very angry.

Yes. Every copy ability, mix ability, final weapon, etc. All stored in his stomach. He can access them all whenever he wants.

Then Sans is the one having a bad time. Kirby can go Intangible, might reflect Gaster Blasters on his face, can Time Stop him then give Sans a poke, might put him to sleep too like it happened in the battle against Chara, might duplicate himself to make things even worse and so on.

Me thinks Kirby low-diffs via versatility and many powers that are bound to mess up Sans.

Intangibility and reflect might not be very useful against attacks that directly hurt your soul but I believe Kirby hax stomps regardless. As much as I love sans he has no chance here.

@The Wright Way Hitting souls does not always equal hitting an intangible target (there are some characters with selective intangibility that pass right through your average soul attacks (Road says hi), though I'm not certain if Kirby is one of them). Now attack reflection would definitely work. The soul property only matters if it connects to Kirby. It's still a projectile - it gets reflected right back at Sans.

FateAlbane said:
@The Wright Way Hitting souls does not always equal hitting an intangible target (there are some characters with selective intangibility that pass right through your average soul attacks (Road says hi), though I'm not certain if Kirby is one of them). Now attack reflection would definitely work. The soul property only matters if it connects to Kirby. It's still a projectile - it gets reflected right back at Sans.
Further reason why this is a horrible mismatch. Unless Kirby has a more limited arsenal then there is no way sans can win.

Um, what? When did that happen?

Beginning of game. Napsta was just lowering his health to make Frisk feel better if he decided to attack.

Um, what? When did that happen?

Beginning of game. Napsta was just lowering his health to make Frisk feel better if he decided to attack.

Frisk doesn't attack souls directly like monsters do.

Yes they do. Everyone and their mother in UT follows the same battle system. Also, even if you follow the Geno route Napsta still isn't affected.

EDIT: In fact, Napstablook was the one character that did not get absorbed by Flowey when he dragged all the SOULs to become Asriel.

FateAlbane said:
Yes they do. Everyone and their mother in UT follows the same battle system. Also, even if you follow the Geno route Napsta still isn't affected.

EDIT: In fact, Napstablook was the one character that did not get absorbed by Flowey when he dragged all the SOULs to become Asriel.
Monsters are stated to use magic. Frisk doesn't.

Frisk doesn't need an statement about using Magic to attack the SOUL. It's basically what everyone in UT does. And human SOULS are stated time and again to be >>> Monsters. They even made the barrier that the monsters are having problems with.

Also if Frisk didn't have some degree of Soul manip (s)he wouldn't be able to return/restore their own SOUL via DT, SAVE and LOAD. Plus, you kill a monster even as Frisk, their SOUL goes right along with them (though naturally, this last point can be due to monster SOULs not persisting after death anyways).

Not that this point matters much.

Other than what was already said Kirby also has his own teleportation, gravity manip to counter Sans' own, precog so he won't be getting caught by surprise, resurrection, existence erasure and so on. No matter how you break it, Sans is done for.

...Snowdin books

When a Monster die they soul is also destroyed that is the whole reason why Frisk needed to kill a boss monster to escape

The only time i can remeber Frisk attacking at someone soul is during Mettaton Ex fight and even then they used they cellphone and it was Mettaton weakness

It says that monsters use magic. It isn't said in any of these books that humans don't have SOUL related powers.

I assume the whole using DT to bring back your own SOUL or Flowey becoming 2-B because he absorbed human souls doesn't matter for proving that humans have SOUL related powers either. Talk about debating the most obvious of points ever. *sigh*

Heck, one of the books even says that if a being with a Powerful SOUL struck with the desire to kill the monster would be rekt. It doesn't get any more obvious than this.

Iirc Frisk attacking the SOUL comes from the thing he does against Mettaton.

This doesn't mean that Intangible=no-sell SOUL attacks though. It means that Napstablook is resistant

Also Sans will be Kyrb-stomped

FateAlbane said:
@The Wright Way Hitting souls does not always equal hitting an intangible target (there are some characters with selective intangibility that pass right through your average soul attacks (Road says hi), though I'm not certain if Kirby is one of them).
/\ What I'm debating is that Frisk not having SOUL manip is the most ridiculous assumption that is definitely being made only on this thread (if anything, in all the other threads involving Frisk I see everyone insisting that they have it... I wonder why here it's different?), when it's listed even in their profile, and everyone and their mother in UT has it in some way or another.

Never said I'm 100% sure that Kirby has the kind of intangibility that goes through soul attacks not that he even needs it for this match.

@FateAlbane

...my answer was excluide by a glitch ;-;

I never said Frisk don't have soul manipulation i said Frisk don't attack at someone soul normaly as you can see by Toriel and well here, here and here you see monsters soul which isn't what Frisk attacked

Back