• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is absolute zero not ice? its still ice manipulation.
That's not the point. You need to prove he can resist ice manipulation as cold as Absolute Zero. Just because a character in fiction has shown a resistance to cold temperatures, doesn't mean they can also resist subzero temperatures. This is like saying you can survive a sunny day in the desert, so you can also resist the core of the Sun.

Guess what, I can survive in cold weather, that must mean I can resist bathing in liquid nitrogen, right?

You'd need to prove Kirby's resisted subzero temperatures, otherwise, his resistance is ultimately futile and negligible, and he'd be frozen regardless of his resistance.

But its just ice resistance is ice resistance... its as simple as that
Absolute Zero Ice is the ultimate form of ice manipulation. Like the Absolute Zero page says "It is the ultimate form of freezing and in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness". Kirby has never resisted anything like that.
Kirby is resistant to existence erasure

Show me the proof that Kirby is resistant to EE because it's not anywhere on his profile.
he can create clones when stunned so one power null isn't enough
If Kirby's powers are nullified he can't use them so he loses access to duplication.

is that in-character for him?
Over has the intelligence of most of the characters in his universe and in the Mega Man universe a lot of the main characters rely on exploiting weaknesses to defeat opponents. Over would use the same move he beat the first Kirby with to beat the second Kirby.
plus Kirby will just create clones of himself and transmute OVER
Covered both of these already. He can't create clones while power nulled. Over has the abilities of X who resist transmutation(X can take attacks from Crystal Snail. Those attacks turn enemies into crystals)

Last edited:
Give me any sort of hax that OVER can use
We have already listed numerous hax Over can win with.

Here is a list of some of the notable ones:
Information Analysis(He can analyze Kirby's stats and abilities and paired with his extraordinary genius intelligence he would likely come up with a way to avoid/counter them)
Combat applicable Low Godly regen(Over can regenerate from his consciousness and Kirby can't stop his regeneration)
Teleportation, Flight, and Portal Creation(Extra mobility)
Intangibility(Kirby can't interact with him when he uses it)
Statistics Amplification(The Speed Gear allows him to amp his speed to the point where he views everything around him as slow. He would essentially blitz Kirby then)
Type 3 Corruption/Technology Manipulation/Possession(this won't effect Kirby but Kirby has his robot armor here so Over could posses it and use it to fight Kirby)
Petrifaction(This is temporary but it could stop Kirby for a few seconds)
Energy Absorption(He could drain Kirby's energy)
Light Manipulation(He could blind Kirby)
The Mother Elf's abilities:
The Mother Elf has a large amount of abilities but the most useful ones will be Paralysis inducement(to stun Kirby), Health reduction(It could half Kirby's energy), Power Nullification(to nullify Kirby's abilities), and Existence Erasure (which bypasses Mid godly Regen).
Absolute Zero Ice(Can kill Kirby for the reasons I and many others have said above)
Void Manipulation(Erases Kirby)
Corrosion Inducement(melts Kirby with acid)
Matter and Data Manipulation(erases Kirby's matter with a thought.
Soul Manipulation(Could incap Kirby by sucking up his soul. Over could also just destroy it)
Spatial Manipulation(He could lock down the space around Kirby to trap him)
Duplication(He can make two clones of himself)

Over has tons of ways to win.

Last edited:
I just noticed this(This comes from Bass.EXE)"Resistance to Absorption (Dark MegaMan.EXE struggled to absorbed him before and afterwards when Bass separated his soul from him)". So Kirby's can't inhale or absorb Over-1 either making this a bigger stomp than it was before.

I just noticed this(This comes from Bass.EXE)"Resistance to Absorption (Dark MegaMan.EXE struggled to absorbed him before and afterwards when Bass separated his soul from him)". So Kirby's can't inhale or absorb Over-1 either making this a bigger stomp than it was before.
yeah... OVER-1 already quite easily destroys Kirby and this went from a stomp, to an even bigger stomp.

That's not the point. You need to prove he can resist ice manipulation as cold as Absolute Zero. Just because a character in fiction has shown a resistance to cold temperatures, doesn't mean they can also resist subzero temperatures. This is like saying you can survive a sunny day in the desert, so you can also resist the core of the Sun.

Guess what, I can survive in cold weather, that must mean I can resist bathing in liquid nitrogen, right?

You'd need to prove Kirby's resisted subzero temperatures, otherwise, his resistance is ultimately futile and negligible, and he'd be frozen regardless of his resistance.
The enemies he face have the icy breath of -273.15˚C

Absolute Zero Ice is the ultimate form of ice manipulation. Like the Absolute Zero page says "It is the ultimate form of freezing and in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness". Kirby has never resisted anything like that.

Show me the proof that Kirby is resistant to EE because it's not anywhere on his profile.

If Kirby's powers are nullified he can't use them so he loses access to duplication.

Over has the intelligence of most of the characters in his universe and in the Mega Man universe a lot of the main characters rely on exploiting weaknesses to defeat opponents. Over would use the same move he beat the first Kirby with to beat the second Kirby.

Covered both of these already. He can't create clones while power nulled. Over has the abilities of X who resist transmutation(X can take attacks from Crystal Snail. Those attacks turn enemies into crystals)
1-The icy breath of his foes are in the negatives
2- 1:19:37
3- Before the null, is that in-character for OVER considering all the Battle Memories are being used?
4- That's like me facing 50 dogs, and one by one killing them with a knife, they'll overwhelm me at some point.
5- Kirby can resist transmutation since he doesn't transmute in Chef Kawasaki's pot.

1. Do you have proof of this?
2. Over 1’s ice is colder than Cold Man’s ice which reaches those temperatures. The ice is still more potent than Kirby’s resistance.
1- (Kirby can summon a Warp Star that explodes on impact causing it to break him free)
2- Is it in the negatives?

1-The icy breath of his foes are in the negatives
So is AZ.
2- 1:19:37

I watched that whole boss fight and I didn't see any EE
3- Before the null, is that in-character for OVER considering all the Battle Memories are being used?
Over doesn't really have an in character but he is incredibly smart and it's something that he would likely use early one because his info analysis would warn him about Kirby being a threat.
4- That's like me facing 50 dogs, and one by one killing them with a knife, they'll overwhelm me at some point.

I don't think that you have the ability to kill all of those dogs with a thought, or the ability o stun them, or the ability to become intangible, or the ability to regenerate from any damage they could do to you. In those circumstances you could probably win.
5- Kirby can resist transmutation since he doesn't transmute in Chef Kawasaki's pot.
Your point is? I never said that Over could win with transmutation. I said that cook can't transmute Over.

1- (Kirby can summon a Warp Star that explodes on impact causing it to break him free)

Smash isn't canon. Little Mac's height and weight aren't accurate either so even if Smash was canon, this is in incorrect. In Mega Man ice attacks instantly trap others in ice blocks all the time. Kirby's ice breath isn't anything special. Also, AZ ice instantly kills anyone it freezes meanng that Kirby would be dead before he could summon the warp star.
2- Is it in the negatives?
Yes it is.

So is AZ.

I watched that whole boss fight and I didn't see any EE

Over doesn't really have an in character but he is incredibly smart and it's something that he would likely use early one because his info analysis would warn him about Kirby being a threat.

I don't think that you have the ability to kill all of those dogs with a thought, or the ability o stun them, or the ability to become intangible, or the ability to regenerate from any damage they could do to you. In those circumstances you could probably win.

Your point is? I never said that Over could win with transmutation. I said that cook can't transmute Over.
1- Your point is?
2- When he enters the boss fight she creates a wave that deletes existence
3- Same with Kirby since he has Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception
4- Just in case you that those crystals can do squat to Kirby

Smash isn't canon. Little Mac's height and weight aren't accurate either so even if Smash was canon, this is in incorrect. In Mega Man ice attacks instantly trap others in ice blocks all the time. Kirby's ice breath isn't anything special. Also, AZ ice instantly kills anyone it freezes meanng that Kirby would be dead before he could summon the warp star.

Yes it is.
1. Then you go do that math on how cold the ice breath is based on his games if you want to, like I said though, you should determine what move he would pick first instead of just saying oh he can use this and that, also Kirby's warp star travels at [8387548039870.238c], I don't know the average time of a human dying to hypothermia but i'm pretty sure the warp star can travel before that.
2- Does it state that?

1- Your point is?
You said that the ice is in the negatives. Absolute Zero ice is also in the negatives. Kirby hasn’t resisted anything on absolute zero level.
2- When he enters the boss fight she creates a wave that deletes existence
I’m pretty sure she just removed
the building around them or teleported them to a new area.
3- Same with Kirby since he has Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception
The scan you posted was the narrator describing Cracko. That’s not Kirby’s power. It would be the narrator’s.

You said that the ice is in the negatives. Absolute Zero ice is also in the negatives. Kirby hasn’t resisted anything on absolute zero level.

I’m pretty sure she just removed
the building around them or teleported them to a new area.

The scan you posted was the narrator describing Cracko. That’s not Kirby’s power. It would be the narrator’s.
1- The enemies produce the same type of ice
2- If that were true you would of actively seen them being teleported, also removed as in existence erasure.
3- Of Enhances Senses and Extrasensory Perception? That's in his profile, he used it in Star Allies and Kirby Fighters 2

1. Then you go do that math on how cold the ice breath is based on his games if you want to, like I said though, you should determine what move he would pick first instead of just saying oh he can use this and that, also Kirby's warp star travels at [8387548039870.238c], I don't know the average time of a human dying to hypothermia but i'm pretty sure the warp star can travel before that.
I don’t need to. We already have a canon statement for the temperature. We don’t have the same for Kirby. Over’s ice is of higher potency than Kirby’s resistance until proven otherwise. I already described why I thought Over would win. Over’s info analysis warns him about Kirby’s abilities and so advantage. He would then realize Kirby is a threat and then start using hax. It’s not like Kirby doesn’t have any win cons anyway compared to Over’s numerous win con. Az doesn't kill through hypothermia . From our own AZ page " in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness" That takes a few seconds at most.

I don’t need to. We already have a canon statement for the temperature. We don’t have the same for Kirby. Over’s ice is of higher potency than Kirby’s resistance until proven otherwise. I already described why I thought Over would win. Over’s info analysis warns him about Kirby’s abilities and so advantage. He would then realize Kirby is a threat and then start using hax. It’s not like Kirby doesn’t have any win cons anyway compared to Over’s numerous win con. Az doesn't kill through hypothermia . From our own AZ page " in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness" That takes a few seconds at most.
By any means that's ok, Kirbys warp Star can travel a galaxy in 3 seconds, and a galaxy is massive so that little distance is less than a second. Breaking him free, causing him to make clones and punch OVER with planet-busting punches, or all of them can inhale at once. Also, Kirby's Mirror Ability reflects attacks so he can just reflect the ice breath (however he executes it) back at OVER freezing him.

Th enemies produce the same type of ice.
No proof of it being the same temperature.
2- If that were true you would of actively seen them being teleported, also removed as in existence erasure.
I think she only warped the background. It it dd create a large EE wave then wouldn't the floor be effected too.
3- Of Enhances Senses and Extrasensory Perception? That's in his profile, he used it in Star Allies and Kirby Fighters 2
So Kirby can sense power levels. It doesn't warn Kirby about Over's abilities.

No proof of it being the same temperature.

I think she only warped the background. It it dd create a large EE wave then wouldn't the floor be effected too.

So Kirby can sense power levels. It doesn't warn Kirby about Over's abilities.
1- Why wouldn't it be? It's the same enemy being copied.
2- Yea but then Kirby would have to be constantly hovering so, y'know game stuff.
3- He can still sense a threat nonetheless, even if it doesn't mean abilities.

Breaking him free, causing him to make clones and punch OVER with planet-busting punches, or all of them can inhale at once. Also, Kirby's Mirror Ability reflects attacks so he can just reflect the ice breath (however he executes it) back at OVER freezing him.
Kirby can't beat Over to death because of regen. Over resist absorption. Over resist ice manipulation.

Kirby still gets haxed to death by Over's long list of hax. you've only refuted AZ. Kirby doesn't have a counter for everything else I mentioned.

Kirby can't beat Over to death because of regen. Over resist absorption. Over resist ice manipulation.

Kirby still gets haxed to death by Over's long list of hax. you've only refuted AZ. Kirby doesn't have a counter for everything else I mentioned.
He'll punch him turning him into nuts and bolts then disintegrate it. He can use his Copy copy ability.
2- Kirby can also use Light to blind him, also give me more to counter. (I have to go right now so if I answer late ykw)

He'll punch him turning him into nuts and bolts then disintegrate it. He can use his Copy copy ability.
Over has low godly regeneration. Disintegration won’t kill him.
2- Kirby can also use Light to blind him
Over has the abilities and intelligence of Protoman.EXE. ProtoMan has the ability to fight while blind.
also give me more to counter. (I have to go right now so if I answer late ykw)
I guess you ignored that list I made of Over’s useful abilities
Information Analysis(He can analyze Kirby's stats and abilities and paired with his extraordinary genius intelligence he would likely come up with a way to avoid/counter them)
Combat applicable Low Godly regen(Over can regenerate from his consciousness and Kirby can't stop his regeneration)
Statistics Amplification(The Speed Gear allows him to amp his speed to the point where he views everything around him as slow. He would essentially blitz Kirby then)
Type 3 Corruption/Technology Manipulation/Possession(this won't effect Kirby but Kirby has his robot armor here so Over could posses it and use it to fight Kirby)
Paralysis Inducemcent, Health Reduction, Existence Erasure, Power Nullification
Absolute Zero Ice(Can kill Kirby for the reasons I and many others have said above)
Matter and Data Manipulation(erases Kirby's matter with a thought)
Soul Manipulation(Could incap Kirby by sucking up his soul. Over could also just destroy it)

1- The enemies produce the same type of ice
ALL attacks that can freeze someone is in the negatives. Why is this even an argument? Again, you need to prove it's as far in the negatives as absolute zero is.

You're basically using the example I gave you, when I said you can survive the heat of a dessert which according to you means you can also survive the heat of the sun. They're not comparable

Even a relatively cold day is in the negatives. If you go to the poles, the temperatures are often in the negatives, does that suddenly mean everyone who lives there is resistant to absolute zero? Lol, no.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding, but absolute zero doesn't mean zero degrees. It's the lowest possible temperature achievable in the Universe.

It is –273.15°C. The burden of proof is on you to prove the ice used on Kirby is that cold. If you can't, then that means he can't resist absolute zero, simple as that.

Reactions: JED
Over has low godly regeneration. Disintegration won’t kill him.

Over has the abilities and intelligence of Protoman.EXE. ProtoMan has the ability to fight while blind.

I guess you ignored that list I made of Over’s useful abilities
I looked it up and it says regeneration from physical destruction.

Cool. Scan?

I don't remember a list.

That won't help with an opponent who can use attacks that cover a battlefield.
Cool btw Kirby has Immortality type 3, also, you don't have consciousness if you're dead??
Cool
Kirby also has intangibility and non-physical interaction.
Ok but how fast is it, I need a scan
Kirby can un-possess it, Kirby can also possess OVER, or scan him to copy his ability.
Cool, Kirby can put others to sleep.
Kirby has infinite energy since he can spawn infinite warp stars and it comes from his energy
Kirby makes clones of himself if he gets blinded, those Kirby can replace the og one and have the same powers
Kirby can stop him in his traps while scanning him, it also paralyzes him, Kirby uses health reduction with Ghost, Resisted, He would have made clones by then,
It would take a few seconds, making a Warp Star to break him free.
So its a form of existence erasure? Resisted, Kirby can also warp out.
Kirby sucks it up and spits it back out.
He turns into Ghost Kirby.
Where does the soul go, in him, if so that won't do much, also does that mean he won't be able to do anything? Is it likely that he would use it first?
Kirby can warp out.
So can Kirby.

ALL attacks that can freeze someone is in the negatives. Why is this even an argument? Again, you need to prove it's as far in the negatives as absolute zero is.

You're basically using the example I gave you, when I said you can survive the heat of a dessert which according to you means you can also survive the heat of the sun. They're not comparable

Even a relatively cold day is in the negatives. If you go to the poles, the temperatures are often in the negatives, does that suddenly mean everyone who lives there is resistant to absolute zero? Lol, no.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding, but absolute zero doesn't mean zero degrees. It's the lowest possible temperature achievable in the Universe.

It is –273.15°C. The burden of proof is on you to prove the ice used on Kirby is that cold. If you can't, then that means he can't resist absolute zero, simple as that.
Well I did send a link but apparently, it isn't acceptable, it would take a few seconds to kill Kirby, he can break free using a Warp Star to explode on impact or just turn into Ghost Kirby if he dies to revive himself again, also correct me if I'm wrong but is it meltable?

I looked it up and it says regeneration from physical destruction.

Cool. Scan?

I don't remember a list.

That won't help with an opponent who can use attacks that cover a battlefield.
Cool btw Kirby has Immortality type 3, also, you don't have consciousness if you're dead??
Cool
Kirby also has intangibility and non-physical interaction.
Ok but how fast is it, I need a scan
Kirby can un-possess it, Kirby can also possess OVER, or scan him to copy his ability.
Cool, Kirby can put others to sleep.
Kirby has infinite energy since he can spawn infinite warp stars and it comes from his energy
Kirby makes clones of himself if he gets blinded, those Kirby can replace the og one and have the same powers
Kirby can stop him in his traps while scanning him, it also paralyzes him, Kirby uses health reduction with Ghost, Resisted, He would have made clones by then,
It would take a few seconds, making a Warp Star to break him free.
So its a form of existence erasure? Resisted, Kirby can also warp out.
Kirby sucks it up and spits it back out.
He turns into Ghost Kirby.
Where does the soul go, in him, if so that won't do much, also does that mean he won't be able to do anything? Is it likely that he would use it first?
Kirby can warp out.
So can Kirby.
all of kirby stuff can't do nothing against over, even it can over will use analytical ability that Stated to be Universal level bordering on precognition, then he will know all of kirby stuff and then pull all hax to kill kirby quickly

all of kirby stuff can't do nothing against over, even it can over will use analytical ability that Stated to be Universal level bordering on precognition, then he will know all of kirby stuff and then pull all hax to kill kirby quickly
Take at least something into consideration, your not trying, also we already established that, yes he will already know his abilities but that won't stop him from using them, Kirby can at least sense his power levels, seeing that he is a threat.

Take at least something into consideration, your not trying, also we already established that, yes he will already know his abilities but that won't stop him from using them, Kirby can at least sense his power levels, seeing that he is a threat.
again with his analytical ability he can know all of kirby abilities and assume that kirby have abilities that can be a threat to over, why over don't pull all hax that he have to kill kirby ? that doesn't make any sense

Like, I said, Kirby also knows OVER is a threat, also I think that's called bloodlusting.
kirby know over is a threat but he doesn't know any abilities of over, over can scan kirby to know all of kirby abilities and can do something to avoid all attack of kirby, over also have low-godly that kirby can't do anything against over, and over have ton of hax that can kill kirby, I don't understand what you're trying to prove since this already a stomp

kirby know over is a threat but he doesn't know any abilities of over, over can scan kirby to know all of kirby abilities and can do something to avoid all attack of kirby, over also have low-godly that kirby can't do anything against over, and over have ton of hax that can kill kirby, I don't understand what you're trying to prove since this already a stomp
Specify something, knowing abilities won't stop Kirby.
Kirby has immortality 3 and Kirby can disintegrate OVER and OVER can only come back from conciousness.

wtf his immortality 3 is just high-mid ??? over can regenerate his body from his projected consciousness, that mean if over is destroyed complety he still can regenerate to normal,and about the knowing abilities won't stop Kirby., i have said before, again this debate is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back