• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I really don't know why I decided to make this. But whatever. A very haxxed 4-A vs a moderately haxxed 3-A.

Scenario:

Goku and Vegeta have failed at their duty, and at the last second, they use the time machine to try to escape. But F-Zamasu has planned this, and used his scythe to space f*** the machine, which not only sends it to another universe, but another franchise altogether. The time machine lands in Dreamland. The group sits in despair until an eight inch puffball walks up to them, looking at them to wonder what is wrong. Goku senses Kirby's extreme power and asks him for help, telling Trunks what he saw inside. Trunks informs Kirby on the situation. Kirby looks determined when he finishes, and leaves for a second, to swallow every single one of his final weapons and access every copy essence (so both have their complete arsenal). Kirby then has Meta Knight fix the time machine, and Kirby intervenes right before F-Zamasu slaughters the children. The match begins there.

My bet is on fusion zamasu but kirby has more hax than him but kirby is like a child lets the enemy complete his plan i wil give it to zamasu for more destructve power and some immortality

Kirby via hax, the only chance Zamasu has is to nuke everything, which he doesn't do outright

Sounds like a typical Tuesday for Kirby.

But anyway if Kirby can defeat beings such as Magalor, I'm sure there isn't much different that Zamasu could do to face Kirby

Kirby's male tho

Kirby only wins via hax, if Zamasu gets the first hit he wins, I just see Kirby winning more times than Zamasu (around 6/10)

Zamasu doesn't really nuke but seeing as he won't be able to hit Kirby. He actually might do that and create a explosion that Kirby can't outrun. Assuming the fact that Kirby didn't try anything up until then Ike his time stop and combo it with his other really good haxes. Btw how long does Kirby time stop like last.

Yeah, Kirby does only win due to hax, if Zamasu had any counters to his hax, then Zamasu lolstomps Kirby, but seeing as he doesn't, Kirby wins via hax

Zamasu has the advantage in every Category, including speed.

Zamasu kicks Kirby's light ass across the frickin universe and into the nearest sun, where he is never seen again.

Ghost Kirby, Kirby was given prep, which means he could even start in Ghost form if he wanted to

Edit: Speed equalized was removed from the OP

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Speed Equalized if necessary, if Zamasu blitzes without Speed Equalized, then Speed Equalized becomes necessary, which means Speed is Equalized
Ok with speed equalized then, well in that case I still feel like Zamasu takes it. If Kirby absorbs Zamasu, his Instant Transmission should be able to get him out of there (Kirby's immense power at that point would be enough for Zamasu to detect and then just get out of Kirby's stomach dimension). Not to mention Kirby can't exactly kill Zamasu either considering his Trillions of times weaker AP and Dura. The only thing Kirby really has here is his durability negation with his final weapons, but I don't see that killing Zamasu completely. Zamasu's immortality and raw power should be able to keep him in the game long enough to take out the pink puffball who solos Dragon Ball Z (and I mean Z specifically here).

Instant Transmission isn't able to escape universes (But if he knows about Vice Shout, he can probably escape Kirby's stomach dimension) and if Kirby absorbs Zamasu, he would be able to use Zamasu's power (Meaning he'd even have Goku Black's reactive evolution, all of Goku's abilities, and all of Zamasu's abilities)

Also, Zamasu's immortality was ruined via fusion

The real cal howard said:
Scenario:

Goku and Vegeta have failed at their duty, and at the last second, they use the time machine to try to escape. But F-Zamasu has planned this, and used his scythe to space f*** the machine, which not only sends it to another universe, but another franchise altogether. The time machine lands in Dreamland. The group sits in despair until an eight inch puffball walks up to them, looking at them to wonder what is wrong. Goku senses Kirby's extreme power and asks him for help, telling Trunks what he saw inside. Trunks informs Kirby on the situation. Kirby looks determined when he finishes, and leaves for a second, to swallow every single one of his final weapons and access every copy essence (so both have their complete arsenal). Kirby then has Meta Knight fix the time machine, and Kirby intervenes right before F-Zamasu slaughters the children. The match begins there.
Code:
This is where prep comes from

Idk what everyone is talking about to be honest Kirby is the winner based on hax and fusion zamasu has no counter for these and if kirby can deafeat magalor i see no difference here with zamasu

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Instant Transmission isn't able to escape universes (But if he knows about Vice Shout, he can probably escape Kirby's stomach dimension) and if Kirby absorbs Zamasu, he would be able to use Zamasu's power (Meaning he'd even have Goku Black's reactive evolution, all of Goku's abilities, and all of Zamasu's abilities)
Also, Zamasu's immortality was ruined via fusion
In all technicality his immortality is still there, it's just really messed up because of the fusion. Not to mention Kirby seems to have to go inside of his stomach to tap into the powers of those he absorbs, so when he goes in there (assuming Instant Transmission doesn't get him out) and sees Fusion Zamasu (in an attempt to absorb his immense power), the fight would continue there and Zamasu seeing that Kirby has a way out of his stomach, Zamasu could latch on to Kirby until they leave the pocket dimension (carrying Zamasu with him), the fight then continues and Zamasu quits monolouging and finishes the job.

DatBoyNorbit said:
Idk what everyone is talking about to be honest Kirby is the winner based on hax and fusion zamasu has no counter for these and if kirby can deafeat magalor i see no difference here with zamasu
Beating Magalor is heavily considered an outlier feat

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
Beating Magalor is heavily considered an outlier feat
BUT DID HE DO IT DOH

point taken but kirby still wins via hax and personally i like zamasu better and i think he has a chance if he becomes one with the universe because he really did just commit genocide on the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back