• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since Speed is no longer equalized, Zamasu speed stomps
Whis: "He crossed the universe in 3 hours"

Kirby: "Is comparable, if not, superior to Lor Starcutter"

Lor Starcutter: "Flew from Kirby's home universe to Magolor's home universe in a second"

Yeah I don't think Zamasu is going to be the one doing the speed stomping...

But while Kirby does have the advantage in speed and hax, I'm not very sure if in in character Kirby would immediately go for the blitz and pick the select few of his abilities that can negate durability. Or dodge everything at all times.

I'm not saying he'd flat out allow someone to defeat him, but he might just let Zamasu hit him at least once, which really he pracitcally just needs to take a breath of air to annihilate Kirby. So I'm a bit undecided.

I'm not sure. But if all the descriptions on those profiles are true, Zamasu clearly does not blitz.

I vote for kirby due hax and speed. If speed were equalized, than that would be a complete stomp (since Kirby lost his Multi-Galaxy Ratings, I will always miss Multi Galactic Kirby).

(Also, I don't remember if I had already voted...)

Kevyn Souza said:
Kirby stomps with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back using 0% of her full power.
Close thread.
Judging by the fact you're calling Kirby a her, I'll say you don't know anything about Kirby. Using 0% of power means using absolutely now power at all.

Zamasu wins via... well... everything.

Judging by the fact you're calling Kirby a her, I'll say you don't know anything about Kirby. Using 0% of power means using absolutely now power at all.

He was baiting though... And he does know Kirby very well...

And Kirby's gender is kinda uncertain... Of course, the game uses male pronouns for him, and he seems to have a love interest in Ribbon but nothing really confirmed at all...

1. I called "her" because my English sucks. I didn't even realize I'd make this.
  2. It is obvious that I didn't refer to 0% of power in its literal sense, it was just a high level exaggeration.
  3. This is a bait. But I did not expect anyone to really bite into the bait, it seemed very obvious...

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Zamasu could just blow up the Universe and Kirby along with it.
Zamasu doesn't have true universal range like for example, Ness or Magolor.

DarkLordoShadows said:
Could someone please close this thread?
Reason why?

The real cal howard said:
Zamasu could just blow up the Universe and Kirby along with it.
Zamasu doesn't have true universal range like for example, Ness or Magolor.

DarkLordoShadows said:
Could someone please close this thread?
Reason why?
He has Universal Range with Ki Blasts and attacks, what could stop him from saying "Screw it", and then proceeding to use a Ki Blast to destroy the universe?

He has Universal Range with Ki Blasts and attacks, what could stop him from saying "Screw it", and then proceeding to use a Ki Blast to destroy the universe?

Still loses in hax and speed. Also, a lot of Kirby's attacks can ignore durability, not only one or two.

Anyway, I think this thread should be closed. It's kinda finished, and people just keep bumping it...

Zamasu's immortality is just Longevity and Regenerationn, it doesn't mean he can't be killed, just that time will not kill him and he's harder to kill than someone without the regen, I don't know how Type 2 will work for this battle since Immortal Soul is restricted

Well if Kirby manages to remove a body part from Zamasu by ignoring durability then he will just be able to regenerate it. Now Kirby absorbing him might be a problem, but Instant Transmission should get him out of that pickle. Kirby's HAX and Speed might be a problem but if Zamasu can so much has hit him once the game ends.

Assuming they're in character, wouldn't Kirby try a lot of other random power-ups before going to Info Manipulation? Kirby never uses the big stuff first from what I've seen.

Well if Kirby manages to remove a body part from Zamasu by ignoring durability then he will just be able to regenerate it. Now Kirby absorbing him might be a problem, but Instant Transmission should get him out of that pickle. Kirby's HAX and Speed might be a problem but if Zamasu can so much has hit him once the game ends.
Instant Transmission will probably be useless. Zamasu needs to locate other Ki signatures first and he isnt going to just stand there letting Kirby absorb him.

Kirby doesn't "OHKO" everything. In a match between Kirby and Warhammer 40,000 he'd be obliterated, for example.

Anyway, sorry for the Off Topic moment. Can someone please close this?

Wait a minute something is off about what people are saying about kirby's speed. To me it just sounds like lor starcutters feat is dimensional travel rather than speed but hey I could be wrong. Can someone tell me if whether or not magolors universe has its own separate space-time please?

Magolor didn't created a Universe, he oppened a Dimensional Rift to Another Dimension. Another Dimension is a Universe between Halcandra and Pop Star. It is used for travelling between both Universes.

Magolor's Home> Halcandra (Has it's own Space/Time)

Another Dimension> Universal Road between both Universes

Kirby's Home>Pop Star (Has It's own Space/Time)

Honestly, them flying across the universe is kind of baloni as there is no proof they flew across an entire universe. Parts of it? Sure. But literally the entirety of it? Yeah lolnope

This isn't the place to debate that. But it is very in character for Kirby to start with stuff that's effective. People keep refering to him as some kind of idiot, which he's not. He's actually incredibly intelligent, just very guillable. But regardless, as Trunks did just explain everything, Kirby would know what he's up aganist. He would not take any hits, and he would dodge everything. Kirby blitzes Zamasu. And Final abilities really hammer in my point. He could use Master to seal Zamasu, he could use the Star Rod, which works wonders aganist evil, and he could use the Ultra Sword, which slows his perception of time down even further. Zamasu blinks and he's done.

The real cal howard said:
Trunks informs Kirby on the situation.
Unfair advantage, Kirby isn't smart enough to use his strongest moves first, Zamasu win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back