• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accelerator vs Accelerator

There is probably a joke in there and I missed it

Anyway can kirby bypass High 1-C reflection

Accelerator manipulates the obvious vector of Kirby pulling and reverses it

He then twists his hand and Kirby dies due to regen negation

I think you're missing my point

Accelerator is more then capable of incapacitation especially with his regen negation.

Seems like there's confusion on this Ghost Kirby and Regen thing. Isn't Accelerator Regen Negation only goes to High? And Kirby can go ghost Kirby to get that Low Godly as an ability. So unless Accelerator can bypass Low Godly, I can't see anything else that can incap Kirby. And even if he can, what's stopping Kirby from going ghost right at the bat and just takes control of Accelerator?

How fast is the reflection? Kirby's Friend Hearts only need to be close to work, and are IC enough for him to start with them.

Accelerator incapacitates then. That's a vote.

Minor but the "Kirby" topic just leads threads into a void, there is nothing with that name. It has to be "Kirby (Character)" or "Kirby (Universe)".

Though aren't Accel's vectors still only "4-B" Vectors? I can see Accel pushing Kirby away with that, but I doubt he can do damage.

While tbh I don't think Accel has regen negation as his opponent's always could regenerate and he more shreds them fine enough that they're more taxed to regenerate, nor do I think Accel can vector screw someone with durability that much above his own, Kirby can't do anything to him short of blowing up the planet. Nothing Kirby has lacks vectors except his teleportation attack, which has vectors in To Aru.

Accel does have regen negation as shown in NT 7 and 22. Tbh NT 7 was actually Rensa using Accel's black wings which is why it's something that doesn't get remembered with Accel.

TriforcePower1 said:
Though aren't Accel's vectors still only "4-B" Vectors? I can see Accel pushing Kirby away with that, but I doubt he can do damage.
I don't think Magnitude is considered with Accekerators vectors, otherwise he wouldn't be able to reflect anything passed 4B

Scrlk666777 said:
Mind control doesn't work on Accel anyway. He's taken counter measures against it.
What level does it work though?

I'd hesitate to say it can reflect Luke Skywalker for example

Back