• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Scrlk666777 said:
Mind control doesn't work on Accel anyway. He's taken counter measures against it.
What level does it work though?
I'd hesitate to say it can reflect Luke Skywalker for example
I'm not sure it's just said that he counter measures against it. He wasn't effected by Qliphah's induced madness though but I'm not sure if that counts or not. Misaki's powers don't work on him though she uses the moisture in the brain to make it work.

Schnee One said:
Misaka does it by redirecting electrons so IDK if that's comparable
Accel most likely does it through being able to control his own bio-electricity and moisture in his body. I think Misaka's EM barrier stops it in general as well as her subconsciously denying Misaki.

Scrlk666777 said:
Schnee One said:
Scrlk666777 said:
Mind control doesn't work on Accel anyway. He's taken counter measures against it.
What level does it work though?
I'd hesitate to say it can reflect Luke Skywalker for example
I'm not sure it's just said that he counter measures against it. He wasn't effected by Qliphah's induced madness though but I'm not sure if that counts or not. Misaki's powers don't work on him though she uses the moisture in the brain to make it work.
Is Qliphah's madness inducing the same as Kirby's Friend Heart or Ghost Possesion or is it something like "Ooga Booga you now crazy?"

I'm not too sure if it's instant or not. It's not explained that well but she uses beheading coins which she spreads across the nation, affecting almost everyone bar a few. This includes knights as well as Saints like Kanzaki.

Scrlk666777 said:
I'm not too sure if it's instant or not. It's not explained that well but she uses beheading coins which she spreads across the nation, affecting almost everyone bar a few. This includes knights as well as Saints like Kanzaki.
works just by looking at her too tho, she literally is poisonous knowledge to the world

Yes, I think Qliphah has a few ways she can cause things like fear, hostily and madness to ensue. She also has a good range as she can affect a whole nation quite quickly.

I'm not an idiot, I think.

Accel Stomps basically every 3D Pokémon though thinking about it

Would Accelerator be able to protect against the Space-Time destruction Dialga and Palkia did in the movie, and what about Giratina attacking from the Reverse World like in its movie?

Schnee One said:
I'm not an idiot, I think.

Accel Stomps basically every 3D Pokémon though thinking about it
Every psychic has lack of vector attacks and I'm pretty sure Yveltal loldeaths and every Gen 7 legendary just blitzes past the barrier.

Yvetal gets vectored with a thought, as does basically every psychic in the verse especially since psychics like Mewtwo lead with grab and toss.

Paul Frank said:
Accelerator vs Accelerator
There is probably a joke in there and I missed it

Anyway can kirby bypass High 1-C reflection
High 1C reflection

Am i missing something...?

jesus christ

anyways, what's stopping Kirby from doing literally anything else that can't be reflected

like sucking him up

or using the power of friendship

or using his Copy copy ability and copying Accelerator's powers

Sucking obviously has a vector

The friend heart also has a vector

Almost everything kirby has possesses vectors and accel just thinks him to death

Sucking is literally "Pulling"

Pulling is a vector

Friend heart is a heart that moves, vector.

NLF

Back