• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGHER BEINGS THESE WORDS ARE FOR YOU ALONE
z0IZpG8.png

YO MOM A TREE LMAOOOOOOO

Now that this CRT has passed, I made several calculations that should upgrade the verse to a notable extent. This should also give Hollow Knight characters Small Size type 1 or 0 or sometimes none at all depending on the character (for example, Radiance would probably lose its small size).

ATTACK POTENCY

This comes out at 4.7 Megajoules. It doesn't change the 9-B tier but it is damn decent.

DOUBLE DAMAGE
I think bosses who deal double damage should scale 2x above False Knight.
I mean, other bosses deal 1 mask, the biggest ones deal 2 masks. I think that it is pretty blatant that these characters are meant to be around twice as strong as the others. I think maxed out Knight should be comparable to them at least by the virtue of having the same type of sword as Pure Vessel, swords increasing the damage output of the user (Hollow Knight with his old nail deals 1 mask of damage while with the pure nail he does 2).
Basically they'd scale to 9.4 megajoules.
I also think The Radiance and Shade Master Knight should upscale from every one of them due to them being beyond everyone else in the verse and straight up scale to At least 9-B+

SPEED

Knight should be "High Hypersonic, up to High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic with charms, spells and nailarts"

Anyone who can fight him should be High Hypersonic. Is this consistent with their reaction speed? I think so, as characters who can fight The Knight can also parry his attacks. Quirrel should be "At least High Hypersonic" since he moves so fast he is barely visible at times.

Currently that is all that I am proposing. I might find some more stuff for AP but Idk if it will be better than what we already have, not to mention the methods I am thinking of are annoying to make.
What do y'all think?
4i9d3sbjo7p11.jpg

DOUBLE DAMAGE
I think bosses who deal double damage should scale 2x above False Knight.
I mean, other bosses deal 1 mask, the biggest ones deal 2 masks. I think that it is pretty blatant that these characters are meant to be around twice as strong as the others. I think maxed out Knight should be comparable to them at least by the virtue of having the same type of sword as Pure Vessel, swords increasing the damage output of the user (Hollow Knight with his old nail deals 1 mask of damage while with the pure nail he does 2).
Basically they'd scale to 9.4 megajoules.
I also think The Radiance and Shade Master Knight should upscale from every one of them due to them being beyond everyone else in the verse and straight up scale to At least 9-B+
I mean, by that logic, Flukemunga would be more powerful than the Hollow Knight. I agree that two-mask enemies are going to generally be more powerful than one-mask enemies-I don't even mind them being 2x as powerful-but I don't think it should be a concrete rule as much as a general guideline. I agree with everything else. The Mantis Lords also move quickly enough to vanish, so they should be "At least High Hypersonic" too. Quirrel should also be 2x as powerful since he can pierce Uumuu's bubble whereas Endgame Knight can't. Hornet might also scale to that too.

(Also, as much as I love the idea of The Knight FOCUSing food in, they ingest Isma's Tear without doing so.)

I mean, by that logic, Flukemunga would be more powerful than the Hollow Knight. I agree that two-mask enemies are going to generally be more powerful than one-mask enemies-I don't even mind them being 2x as powerful-but I don't think it should be a concrete rule as much as a general guideline.
ok
The Mantis Lords also move quickly enough to vanish, so they should be "At least High Hypersonic" too.
ok
Quirrel should also be 2x as powerful since he can pierce Uumuu's bubble whereas Endgame Knight can't. Hornet might also scale to that too.
it's not endgame Knight since it is more so mid-late-game. You basically fight no double mask damage enemies at that point. He should scale simply higher to an unclear extent

Big W. Since the calcs are accepted there should be no problems with those proposals.

I'm not sure if the double damage works rather than just counting as a gameplay mechanic but it would make sense.

We balin fr

Babe wake up, Hollow Knight bugs are tall now

I agree with the Speed and AP upgrades , and am hesitant on the two-mask damage scaling for Light's reason. Nice work.

I am a bit tired today. I updated the main profiles. If anyone can, please help me out. Change the below average human speed to '''High Hypersonic''' (Can match [[The Knight (Hollow Knight)|The Knight]] in speed)
change Small size type 2 to 1
Change range to match the new size (below standard melee range and several meters if they have projectiles)

I am a bit tired today. I updated the main profiles. If anyone can, please help me out. Change the below average human speed to '''High Hypersonic''' (Can match [[The Knight (Hollow Knight)|The Knight]] in speed)
change Small size type 2 to 1
Change range to match the new size (below standard melee range and several meters if they have projectiles)
I updated some bosses, with the exception of the minions, No eyes, Uumuu, Gorb and Hunter

I updated some bosses, with the exception of the minions, No eyes, Uumuu, Gorb and Hunter
will do em later.

Seeing these profiles I realize that we're gonna need more CRTs related to abilities. Whatever proposals about essence powers need to wait since these guys are deadass outdated as heck.

will do em later.

Seeing these profiles I realize that we're gonna need more CRTs related to abilities. Whatever proposals about essence powers need to wait since these guys are deadass outdated as heck.
I've been waiting to hear you say that! I'll make a CRT when I get home

So, I have finished the main parts of it all. I will try to figure out how to scale fodder later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back