• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby to Magolor powerscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I brought this up on the Kirby vs Majin Buu forum and someone told me to make a forum about it. Why isn't Kirby scaled to Magolor? I understand it is consdered an outlier, but why? Kirby only had two games since, one introducing hypernova, and the other giving the rocket feat while being clay the whole time. Plus, Sonic gets to have Darkspine on his page despite it being in only one game, and Sonic has more subsequent games than Kirby. Could I just have an explanation to this, with consideration in mind for a scaling?

It's because Magolor is so much stronger than pretty much all other Kirby villains by way to big a margin.

Well, I heard from some people that there could be others Universal feats for Kirby, not sure where.

I read somewhere that after the defeat of Magolor Soul, he gets transfered to a dimension beyond time and space. Even defeated, he is strong enough to get out for Dream Collection, while he is in base form and Kirby still beats him (though only in races). Also, isn't Claycia solar system due to creating seven worlds? Also, theoretically, shouldn't Landia get the same power as Magolor, due to having the master crown for even longer than he did? All that's got to count for something for Kirby. If I'm wrong, please don't be afraid to tell me.

Well, what you said about that dimension beyond space and time is correct, and what you said about Landia adds up. All I really want to understand is the following :

1-Why was Kirby's victory over Magolor written off, while Dark Spine Sonic's over ALWL was accepted and put Sonic at 3-A without the slightest hesitation ?

2-Kirby has an entire universe inside of him, doesn't that mean that overcoming his durability requires destroying his gut universe, which should logically rank him at 3-A ? Speaking of which, wasn't there a 3-A rating for Kirby for something close to this reason ? I wonder what happened to it...

1. Because Sonic had a new transformation. It's not like he beat Alf-Wayla-La-Waya in base.

2. That's only in the anime IIRC.

Why isn't it? I mean, Kirby has far as I know has veeeery lax canon. If we really can't make this composite, shall we create a tab for Anime Kirby?

Having a lax canon doesn't mean we can make it part of his stats.

However, I don't see why we can't add Anime Kirby's stats as a seperate tab or simply make a new page.

@The Everlasting : Kirby did defeat Magolor with a new ability (The Ultra Sword), and that ability is necessary to win the fight. What do you think about that ?

I recall Kirby had his universe stomach thing officially as demonstrated in the 20th anniversary game. And better just make a separate tab than a whole new page. Less effort, better page, and keeping things safe since a canon has yet to be confirmed by Nintendo.

Okay, so I understand the magolor thing a little. So, I'm going to drop it...FOR NOW. However Kirby should still be higher than 4C. So, SoS is powered by 4 black hole level fruits? Shouldn't she be like, really high end star? This is my first time attempting a calc so bear with me.So, a single miracle fruit is equivalent to a black hole, right? Well, a black hole is capable of destroying stars. As a scale, I'll be using our Sun, although it takes a star 20 times our sun to have the potential to become a black hole. To destroy our sun requires 6e+34 megatons of force. Multiply that by 4 to get 2.4e+35. The energy it would take to destroy the solar system would be 5.09e+37 tons of TNT. And the fact that Kirby beats SoS in base w/out being multiplied by a single miracle fruit should give him a greater tier. As you all know, this is post-Magolor, so I doubt it could be considered an outlier unless my calcs are wrong. They very well may be, so feel free to correct me. My knowledge of things on a galactic scale is very limited.

Wasn't Kirby able to defeat Magolor just because of the Ultra Sword Ability? Magolor Soul is fine, but Magolor and Magolor EX, Kirby defeats both with the use of Ultra Abilitties. Monster Flame, Ultra Sword, and cia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back