• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Someone brought up a good point on the Final Weapons thread, so I decided to make this. Apparently, Marx's Dimension contained several stars when Kirby is first flying in from the cutscene. However, both, me and Darkanine saw things that could quite possibly be galaxies in it. I'm not sure I trust myself, so I wanted others opinions before I get anything. Here is the scene and the fight

Looks more like "generic space pattern", to me.

It also might be important to note that the only part that is distinctively Marx's contains mostly nothing.

You're likely right. Though I'm not sure how Kirby can just descend into a dimension. And the pattern does look very different from when Kirby descended into battle with original Marx.

I agree with Azzy. From the looks of it, but I may be overlooking something.

Kirby just up and entering another area is far from unusual for him. The only times something special has been needed have been with cases like Magolor.

Are there at least any celestial bodies like stars in this realm? It'd be nice to have added justification for his current rating.

Also @Azzy I saw this on a respect thread. So I don't know context and would like to ask you.

It seems like Drawcia morphed a portion of outerspace into paint, with several white lights that appear to be stars.

https://gfycat.com/AgedLikableAracari

Is this the case or is it something different? Of course this isn't to upgrade but to possibly further justify his MSS rating.

@Azzy So I can add this for to Kirby's profile for reasons why he's 4-A?

@Azzy Alright thanks. I have added it.

Back