• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby fodder are now 5-B+

As some already know, Kirby fodder such as Waddle Dee and Knuckle Joe scale from this 2.514 Yottatons feat which seemingly used to be 5-A. However, present 5-A baseline is 2.7 Yottatons. Knuckle Joe is a fighter, so it's likely that other fodder have lower striking strength, so shouldn't kirbyverse fodder be getting downgraded to 5-B+?

Eh, were the 5-A in Kirby supposed to be downgraded because of Popstar being "flat"? Is that issue fixed?

If that's the case, does it go even lower than that? Lol, Tier 6 Kirby fodder would be otherworldly.

Some people also wanted Popstar to be considered smaller than Jupiter/Saturn, although that sounds ridiculous for me.

• It's shown in the map of Milky Way Wishes and Star Allies to be bigger than normal planets.
  • It's bigger than Star Dream, who is said to be a star/planet, and is at least the size of a planet.
  • It's so large that even its stratosphere alone contains a giant moon.
  • It's stated to be "the brighter star in space", and was a target for a dude who hates light and stars. (It was rejected from being a star tho, I still disagree with that.)

lol, it might as well be High 5-A in size, though I guess that's already a stretch. XD

Eh, anyways, any opinions on the value of the feat?

Eficiente wrote:

• It's stated to be "the brighter star in space", and was a target for a dude who hates light and stars. (It was rejected from being a star tho, I still disagree with that.)
I've asked about this before. While it wouldn't be considered a star, do you think we could possibly get a value of how durable the planet is from the luminosity of it (since it's brighter than all of the stars apparently)?

I also suggested trying to get the value of Star Dream with the Access Ark, since it's basically a planet made of metal. That would probably also influence Popstar's durability, considering it was fine after having Access Ark crash onto it.

For the first part, yeah that makes sense. You should ask Cal (or Dark) about that.

For the second I'm not sure, it could be semi-hollow or something, and it didn't crash into Popstar, it had its "legs" supporting its weight. I suppose it could still be calc'd to something relatively important.

Eficiente said:
For the second I'm not sure, it could be semi-hollow or something, and it didn't crash into Popstar, it had its "legs" supporting its weight. I suppose it could still be calc'd to something relatively important.
It didn't launch into Popstar but the whole point of the first five worlds is destroying the legs of the Access Ark, so it ends up imbeded in Popstar. Though the Semi-Hollow point is valid since the whole last world is in the Access Ark.

KPR_Map_6.jpg

Huh, forgot about that. You are right.

That damn planet should have a profile, its alive, has regen and durability feats.

Will this end up buffing the planet to a much higher AP needed to destroy it? lol

This saddens me too much,no,not the thread, It saddens me the fact that everyone forgets Kirby Star allies, i see something important in that game, and i have to say, The Jambastion pierced through popstar and crashed into it,and Jambastion fortress is also very big, almost as the access Ark.

Well, the Access Ark is comparable to NOVA, who is the size of a planet, and Star Dream was said to be a planet as well. We don't know the size of the Jambastion base unless we compare it to Popstar, and iirc the size of everything in Star Allies is super inconsistent. You can ask for that to be calc'd but a calc for the Access Ark should be done first.

Well, The mini-bosses would still be well above 5-A since that would mean they are only 1.0739856801909308x stronger than Knuckle Joe if they are baseline 5-A.

Um, yeah, sure, what TurboTriangle601 says is right, but anyone with a striking strength lower than Knuckle Joe's should get only 5-B+.

The comments mostly not directly addressing my point are confusing me.

How would we get a value on how big the Access Ark is though? Being roughly the size of a planet isn't super helpful on determining how much mass Popstar is taking once the Ark starts resting on it. It does help prove that Popstar is bigger than a normal planet though.

Why not explicitly tell us it's 2.5 ninatons, then? >.>

Well, yeah, if it's 2.5 ninatons then I guess it remains 5-A quite damn solidly.

Back