• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiran (Fire Emblem) vs Reimu Hakurei

Kiran has 2-A range in terms of portal creation/summoning. They can also counterattack from any distance, so yes I would say it is somewhat combat applicable.

Kiran might be able to use the lightning charm, which deals damage to all enemies. And they also have various special attacks that deals damage to opponents prior to Kiran attacking.

Last edited:
Reimu tends to actually nearly every touhou character does this so whatever start fights by overwhelming her opponents with a ridiculous amount of danmaku. I'm assuming Kiran will try to use their portal creation to evade the oncoming projectiles once they realize that using their gun wouldn't be the best idea?

Kiran doesn't really use their portal creation offensively. They only really use it when summoning or dimensional travel. They can however passively reduce damage from magic and ranged sources by 80% if the opponent continuously attacks with it.

Alright, not using their portal creation offensively is a bad thing for them, but the damage reduction stuff could work. Which hero does Kiran tend to summon, or is it never stated which ones do they tend to spawn in? Also, what are the various special attacks?

Doesn't Kiran have like, a bunch of speed amps (which aren't effected by speed equal) and Windsweeep/Watersweep, which outright prevent people from attacking when he's faster and shoots first?

Null-Follow Up probably effects Danmaku, as well, since it stops opponents from attacking multiple times (outside of blitzing, of course)

Maybe? Kiran w/ amps is kinda nasty in speed equal (granted, if it weren't equal, Kiran gets blitzed)

Last edited:
I really forgot that Kiran has passive debuffs (including Dire Breidablik's passive) that will essentially do the same thing (my bad)

So really Kiran just outspeeds and nulls even without amps, since his gun already lowers all stats (including speed) passively

I will also restrict Kiran's debuffs to make it more fair. By amps, I also count the Breidablik's amps.

Also shown in their Cipher Card, and the Breidablik is described as "firing heroes out of it", and that's how it's shown in the trailer. If you disagree, make a CRT, don't argue it here. Not that it really even matters in this match anyways.

Yeaah, that is no evidence Kiran makes the portals.

• Loki: And that's that, I suppose. Oh well. We have eternity to play...
  • Alfonse: So this was all your doing. You lured in a child! What's your game, Loki?
  • Loki: Alfonse of Askr, who can open the gateways to the realms... You do not seem to understand the nature of your own power.
  • Alfonse: What?!
  • Loki: You can open a way to any world you choose...yet it is obvious that you fail to understand the value of this ability. Those who don't understand the power they command will inevitably be destroyed by it. Fortunately, my dear, you need not worry. Stick with me, and we'll be ready for whatever happens. See you around, darling...
  • Alfonse: Wait! What did you mean? She's talking about the power of Askr...but why?

Don't "Make a crt" me. This is basic lore.

Back