• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts: The "Heart" is actually abstract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think that this can probably be applied then.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that this can probably be applied then.
Category: Kingdom Hearts

(Pointing out this part that´s at the OP so the changes get applied properly, as once again, this affects every single KH profile)

Anyone that can use a Keyblade, manipulateKingdom Hearts or just the "heart" itself (Aka, any Heartless and Nobody too, plus Donald and Goofy) get conceptual attacks, resistance to them and conceptual Sealing and Regenerationn negation for Keyblade users (Mid-Godly, as those with a Keyblade can seal hearts in Kingdom Hearts itself, and prevent Heartless/Nobodies they slay from coming back), as they can per definition manipulate "hearts", and pretty much everyone in the verse that can come back from the "heart" to a whole gets Mid-Godly Regenerationn as they can come back from a concept, which is above Low-Godly.

This also scales to Sora´s summons as they can also destroy Heartless and Nobodies thanks to Sora making a bond with his own heart to them, which would also affect side characters that support anyone with a keyblade, like Beast and Meow Wow.

Lastly, all Nobodies get (non combat applicable) Type 8 Immortality reliant on their own heart, as they´ll come back to a whole afterwards if slain.

"Hearts quivering with hatred... Hearts burning with rage... Hearts scarred by envy... That fool Ansem said the heart's true nature was beyond his understanding. But it's not beyond mine! Hearts are the source of all power!"

On the topic. This seems logical.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Some matches should be removed due to the upgrades.
All of them really, TBH

Yes, even the Daffy Duck Vs. Donald match and the Dante Vs. Sora one.

And again, Composite Mickey is also affected, I hope somebody can unlock it later.

Also, in BBS, Vanitas's heart was partially reconstructed and regenerated him as the Vanitas Remnant (the "partially" part being because he was more an embodiement of feelings than a true being).

Now in KH III, Vanitas was able to fully reconstruct himself this time by sending the Unversed to gather the energy produced by the negative emotions collected by Monsters, Inc. in Monstropolis, wich corresponds to Mid-Godly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCnp0Z9eEJI (1:42).

Another thing to notice is that, as shown with Xehanort and Eraqus, heart can also be merge with others or be split. In the Ventus case, Vanitas is stated to be incomplete because his heart is only made of darkness but in the end, he still possesses his own heart wich proves that hearts can somehow reconstruct themselves to that point even after being split (hence why Vanitas says "Join your heart with mine!" in Monstropolis, not because his heart was incomplete in itself but because its only made of one thing while still acting as one single heart.

Okay, now we're going too fast. Slow down, please. Mid Godly and Resistance to Mid Godly Regen Null are high tier abilities.

Mid Godly was already accepted.

@Milky That would just be a higher degree of Mid Godly since Nobodies have shown regenerating after getting erased from Non Existence.

Mid-Godly was already excepted.

I don't think so though. I mean, if each strike is conceptual regen null, and they already resist the concept manip, why not the regen null?

Mid Godly was already accepted.

By who? I was only told about conceptual powers.

Maybe because of the power of each Nobody ? Those who has their human form are extremely powerful and resistant so they're more resistant than other enemies. The real problem would be more like "If the Keyblade has conceptual regen null strikes, why does it take several strikes to kill them ". But then again, it depends on the resilience of each character.

In Kingdom Hearts, there's the body, heart, and soul. Even if the heart is destroyed you still have your soul. You haven't truly died. True death is only possible if the body and heart are destroyed at the same time. Chirithy literally says so in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm not sure if someone gets mid godly by having their heart destroyed while their body and soul are still in tact, especially the soul. Though this is admittedly a case where there's two metaphysical forces at play. If one is enough, I guess it's fine but I'm not entirely comfortable with comparing to say.

Heartless are fine yeah but Vanitas should also have it due to what happened in Monstropolis.

Btw, are we planning on making some kind of profile for hearts in general ?

I'm okay with Vanitas having Mid Godly and Mid Godly regen null resistance (we need better terminology for that...)

Kingdom Hearts is weird for when it comes to that tbh. Xehanort came back since he had both his Nobody and Heartless destroyed at different times, but then it's impossible to be recompleted if your mind, body, and heart are all destroyed at once.

To me, the time travel thing was the most confusing and weird part. Though at least, the saga created its own Time Travel rules.

As you said, if this is done at different time, he's not destroyed.

Xehanort is a weird case in general, since his heart was split and all.

Anyway, i think at least Vanitas and the Heartless should have Mid-Godly. The human Nobodies coulse possibly have it.

Hst master said:
Mid Godly is only for Heartless. Not for everyone. And the Abtract Existence is NCA.
With "NCA" you mean "Non Combat Applicable"?

If so, you´re right, at best it only would be combat applicable for Heartless.

While we are at it, I hope someone can make those tabbers that I can see on profiles like Ariel to be on the following KH profiles, so they also link to alternate versions:

Simba (Kingdom Hearts) to also feature Simba and Simba (Timon & Pumbaa)

Stitch (Kingdom Hearts) to feature Stitch

Jafar (Kingdom Hearts) to feature Jafar (Disney)

Hades (Kingdom Hearts) to feature Hades (Disney)

And probably also add all the before-mentioned to the verse page, I would do it, but I´m cleaning up the pages at request of Ant right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back