• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Series: The Tier 2 stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
What source material contradicts the interpretation. Said interpretation of the text is pretty cut and dry.
I'm talking about the Manga, and he didn't even show it being referred to as a planet or anything in that scan. I explained to you the meaning of the text, this is very straightforward.

Because it is referred and shown to be a planet elsewhere. There's nothing to argue, it's simple.

You're just ignoring context at this point.

That quite literally is only refering to the planet Sora and co visit, not worlds=planets. It's being metaphorical. And hold on, if you want to use that scan to try and prove them only being planets, whatever is inside the world IS THE WORLD.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because it is referred and shown to be a planet elsewhere. There's nothing to argue, it's simple.
You're just ignoring context at this point.
I explained to you why this is metaphorical. I didn't ignore context, I acknowledged it but said the interpretation is in the way I told you. Telling me this isn't contributing anything Matt.

Well for one thing, the Castle Oblivion feat was rejected iirc and I am sure we have no evidence of those being real stars.

Also from Ever regarding said feat.

"Marluxia's 4-A "feat" was debunked months ago. Vague sparkling white lights in the background =/= stars, especially when they blink in and out and move at incredibly rapid speeds."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also from Ever regarding said feat.
"Marluxia's 4-A "feat" was debunked months ago. Vague sparkling white lights in the background =/= stars, especially when they blink in and out and move at incredibly rapid speeds."
Doesn't dismiss the Terranort feat regardless.

So each world contain the heart of the world. I mean...that doesn't mean the worlds are universes. The Planet is the World and the heart of said world is located in the planet. We've seen this. The door to the heart of the world is in the planet. Nothing contradicts it being a planet.

Because of the castle's magical properties not because it is physically that big. Also MFTL+ Flight feats didn't exist in Chains of Memories when that game was written.

And I still haven't seen any explanation. You just say things without proof or reason.

It's simply, all I'm asking is [Citation Needed]

I've made my stance clear. This is getting very frustrating to continue doing this when one of the mods continues to label everything I say as wrong. Anyone else wants to argue on the thread, they can, I'm out.

Inverted Tempest said:
I've made my stance clear. This is getting very frustrating to continue doing this when one of the mods continues to label everything I say as wrong. Anyone else wants to argue on the thread, they can, I'm out.
It isn´t wrong, they just are trying to defend their point of view, like any reasonable debate.

Please go on, you were doing pretty well.

Bobsican said:
It isn´t wrong, they just are trying to defend their point of view, like any reasonable debate.

Please go on, you were doing pretty well.
I was fine with Dragon's replies but it's annoying when everything else I say is either a headcanon or "just wrong" when I reply to Matt. Would like to but no thanks.

Inverted Tempest said:
I was fine with Dragon's replies but it's annoying when everything else I say is either a headcanon or "just wrong" when I reply to Matt. Would like to but no thanks.
Can you please at least provide the scan(s) Matt asked for? I can´t find them as much as I would like to.

It´s fine to take a break from the frustation, please come back when you feel more relaxed.

My internet was gone for like an hour so I didn't keep up with what's going on. If 2-B gets rejected, will low 2-C at least be achieved or naw?

MYHERO said:
My internet was gone for like an hour so I didn't keep up with what's going on. If 2-B gets rejected, will low 2-C at least be achieved or naw?
If everything gets rejected, nope.

But there´s still the Sleeping Worlds stuff that hasn´t been respectively debunked (as everyone agreed on Riku´s statement being reliable into the "normal" Worlds also having their own flow of time), and it´s to be noted that there are more votes in favor of the upgrade than against.

What makes an "universe" an "universe" then?

Just asking so I know what exactly is missing for it to qualify as such.

You are missing size for one thing. Being a universe has nothing to do with time flow. There is a reason as to why 3-A exists and why Universe level = Destroying all matter in the universe.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Bobiscan Different flows of time can just be space-time behaving erratically in some areas.
Erratically? Riku even said it as if it was normal, rather than a defect or something like that.

MYHERO said:
I got low 2-C from Bob. He told me earlier that he was going to upgrade them to low 2-C.
Not exactly, it ended up as while I was writing the OP to just be either 2-C or more likely 2-B if the "Worlds" were accepted as universes, rather than Low 2-C, I was not actually developing the proof (or rather the scans to be exact) when I told you, hence the variation.

Oh and I just found out about the link you sent me after I relooked at our conversation. You can't trick me Bob, I know everything ƒîÜ

MYHERO said:
I saw low 2-C to 2-C on the comment section of your video bob.
I was talking about that one.

As for the joke, yeah, I´m sorry, I thought it woud be funny.

I want to see the supposed scan where it is stated that worlds exist on their own time axes. If it is legit, then I can see 2-C/2-B being acceptable, even with the worlds simply being planet-sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back